CDZ Why Trump do nothing wrong with his grab them by the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Just look at the whole video

Trump says "I don't even wait."

He doesn't talk about grabbing girls by the pussy. He's talking about approaching girls.

Then he said, "If you're a star they let you do it. You can grab them by the pussy"

He's not saying anything about he's grabbing any pussy. He is saying men can grab women by the pussy because women will let them. That's it.

Then they both meet this girl.

How do we know what Trump really mean? Just see what Trump did.

Did Trump "don't even wait and grab Arienne's pussy?"

No.

Billy suggest that Arienne hug Trump. They hug. Arienne seems to have good relationship.

Did Trump eventually grab Arienne by the pussy? I don't know. However, I do not think it happens right away without Arienne's consent. And she may. She says that she'd rather date both if she has to choose. Maybe they have 3 some. I don't know. She's hot I must admit.

So what?

What is CDZ? Is this the right subforum?

According to "Progressives" the Clean Debate Zone means a forum where non-politically correct speech can be scrubbed away in order to maintain the purity of their ideology.

I said some really really naughty words. I will apologize 11 years from now if I run as president.

I said some really really naughty words. I will apologize 11 years from now if I run as president.
Let's exclude the videos and accusations completely.

Trump is unfit to be president because he's wrong on the issues, is a bigot, and has contempt for sound, responsible governance, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the democratic process.

Have you ever run a biz? Have you ever lead so many department successfully?

He doesn't talk about grabbing girls by the pussy. He's talking about approaching girls.

Quote the man correctly and in full. He said, "Just start kissing. I don't even wait." He wasn't talking about anything one can credibly call an "approach." What he was talking about was what he does after the approach, which in his case, is purely the physical approach that puts him within kissing distance.

Then he said, "If you're a star they let you do it. You can grab them by the pussy"

He's not saying anything about he's grabbing any pussy. He is saying men can grab women by the pussy because women will let them. That's it.

Oh, boy....that's all I have to say because I don't even know where to start, so I just won't.

Quote the man correctly and in full. He said, "Just start kissing. I don't even wait." He wasn't talking about anything one can credibly call an "approach." What he was talking about was what he does after the approach, which in his case, is purely the physical approach that puts him within kissing distance.

Yea I think that's what he means. He get closed to women and he doesn't even wait. If after that there are signs that she let him, then he goes on to the next base "grab them by pussy or whatever".

I don't see this as sexual assault at all. If anything, it's a good dating advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back