Why they want to replace us

Couldn't we just lock all the IM2 and Odiums of the world into an auditorium for 24 hours and provide them bats?

Whoever's left in the AM, it is what it is. :dunno:

At least the racist herd might would be thinned some.

Yes if we rid ourselves of you and Odium we'd be minus 2 racists here.
You are the racist. You hate white people,you hate we exist,you hate that we will fight to insure our existence.
You wont do shit but turn pink and white unless you have superior weapons and 10 to 1 odds. Gimme a break lice head. I know about your type. :rolleyes:

What do you know about my type, asslips?
I know that the ones I have encountered are bitch made wimps that talk a good game but when it comes to actually execution they fold like an over boiled noodle. I mean what supposed racist would stand there and let me slap the shit out of them and not do anything but cry? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Couldn't we just lock all the IM2 and Odiums of the world into an auditorium for 24 hours and provide them bats?

Whoever's left in the AM, it is what it is. :dunno:

At least the racist herd might would be thinned some.

You are the racist. You hate white people,you hate we exist,you hate that we will fight to insure our existence.
You wont do shit but turn pink and white unless you have superior weapons and 10 to 1 odds. Gimme a break lice head. I know about your type. :rolleyes:

I know that the ones I have encountered are bitch made wimps that talk a good game but when it comes to actually execution they fold like an over boiled noodle. I mean what supposed racist would stand there and let me slap the shit out of them and not do anything but cry? :rolleyes:

I got jumped by 3 blacks in high school, I got them all back, one by one, by myself. The main one, I beat him half to death. Almost killed him, until I decided not to drown him.

I got jumped by 3 blacks in high school, I got them all back, one by one, by myself. The main one, I beat him half to death. Almost killed him, until I decided not to drown him.
Your story gets less believable and changes with every telling. :itsok:

No, it does not. It is what it is. I bet he don't wanna fuck with me to this day. I told him straight up: "It ends here, or you die." Right before I punted his face like a football while he was trying to muster a swing at me. Punted his face so hard it took him off his feet and he landed on his back. Then stomped him a couple times for good measure. Top of my foot hurt the next week. After that I dragged him down an enbankment and was going to drown him. Then I stopped and dragged him back up the enbankment. Laid him down in the grass and walked away.

I know, right? Just like his story about beating up a Marine keeps changing every time he tells it. He’s a legend in his own mind.

I know, right? Just like his story about beating up a Marine keeps changing every time he tells it. He’s a legend in his own mind.

I hit the Marine with a skateboard and ran/towed my friend home scared. We had a bike and a skateboard.

Band camp

No, it does not. It is what it is. I bet he don't wanna fuck with me to this day. I told him straight up: "It ends here, or you die." Right before I punted his face like a football while he was trying to muster a swing at me. Punted his face so hard it took him off his feet and he landed on his back. Then stomped him a couple times for good measure. Top of my foot hurt the next week. After that I dragged him down an enbankment and was going to drown him. Then I stopped and dragged him back up the enbankment. Laid him down in the grass and walked away.
Ok man. I believe you. :rolleyes:

I hadnt heard the one about the marine. It just gets better and better. :laugh:

IDGAF. Know that I ain't taking no kinda shit from a pussy-ass like you, boy.

I was 15 and he was drunk and cornered me (at the store). Cracked him in the head with a sideways skateboard and he went down. I hauled ass.

IDGAF. Know that I ain't taking no kinda shit from a pussy-ass like you, boy.
I know you give all sorts of fucks. You want me to think youre tough. Ok I think youre tough. :rolleyes:

I was 15 and he was drunk and cornered me (at the store). Cracked him in the head with a sideways skateboard and he went down. I hauled ass.
He cornered you at the store? Did you look like a girl or something?

I had long hair and was skateboarding around and stuff.

I'm not tough or anything like that. I'm not putting up with any shit, though. Nope. Just like Louie, "It's go time, bitch."

I'm not tough or anything like that. I'm not putting up with any shit, though. Nope. Just like Louie, "It's go time, bitch."
So you looked like a girl?

You must be tough. I am over here shaking because of you beating up 3 guys and a marine when you were a 15 year old girl. :rolleyes:

So you looked like a girl?

You must be tough. I am over here shaking because of you beating up 3 guys and a marine when you were a 15 year old girl. :rolleyes:

I'm full-grown now, boy. Grew about 1 foot taller since then.

Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
Compassion to the point of destroying your own people is a HORRIBLE weakness
b-b-b-ut MM, we're gonna be a minority.....~S~
Not just a minority but extinct.

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

White men didn't build the White House.
White men didn't build the rice fields.
White men didn't grow the cotton.
White men didn't know how to survive here without help from the natives.

Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..
You should be restrained and locked up for the safety of all.

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Look, pal facts aren't facts. If Odium wants you to play a Jew, doggone it, you are going to play a Jew! :10:

"I was 15 and he was drunk and cornered me (at the store). Cracked him in the head with a sideways skateboard and he went down. I hauled ass."

See that ^^^ ?

Your bullshit changes every time you tell the story. Now you hit him with a "skateboard."

Another time it was just a "kick" ...
I knocked him out, 1 kick on his head to the curb, and getting the hell out of there.
Another time it was a "punch" and a "kick"...
No, I dropped it and beat his ass, because he left me no choice. Actually it was 1 punch and 1 kick to the jaw to make sure.
… one time you ran home after …
I, as a 15 year old kid, beat the crap out of a Marine, and ran home as fast as I could.
… another time you rode your bike home …
I didn't run home, I hauled ass on a bicycle towing my friend.
… now do you understand why everyone laughs at you every time you tell one of your bullshit stories? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back