Why they want to replace us

Fuck that shit. If I hear "white" again in the next minute, I'm gonna go postal!

Where them toes at, motherfucker?! It's on!

Your ass needs strung up by the toes for half an hour.

Replacing Odious with a potted plant would be an upgrade.

Fuck that shit. If I hear "white" again in the next minute, I'm gonna go postal!

Where them toes at, motherfucker?! It's on!

Your ass needs strung up by the toes for half an hour.

Shup, suburban cracker whitey!

3 minutes..I calmed down in 2! :funnyface:

Lemme go give these birds some popcorn.

OP needs strung up by the toes for wasting a cracker's time! :popcorn:

Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...
you confuse compassion with martyrdom Jim
I think we are very compassionate with those who legally belong here and sit on the lazy liberal asses and collect EBT funds so they can then bitch and moan that they dont have enough, so we need to be punished with more taxes. So you dickheads, think that the illegals who come here and suck those funds, may be taking your welfare bonuses because Welfare has finite funding, just like other government programs? Gee how very compassionate of you to give the working class families money to those that dont belong here , thus making it hard for the children of those working families to feed them.. I thought you liberals were "FOR THE CHILDREN", now we see you hate all children whether born or unborn.. THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE...…….

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
More than half of the nation's immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that's far higher than the native-born population's, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

"Tax people so much that they cant afford to buy a house and have a large family, then use that tax money to support the large families of migrants from other civilizations. Pure evil." ~Oppressed Media

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

Compassion to the point of destroying your own people is a HORRIBLE weakness
b-b-b-ut MM, we're gonna be a minority.....~S~
Not just a minority but extinct.

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..
Largest unofficial army in the world. American gun owners the vast majority of whom are white!

Forum List

Back