Why they want to replace us

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

If rightards would fuck their wives more and make more babies instead of diddling little kids, maybe they could have preserved a white America. :dunno:

Obviously didn't watch the video. Nuff said.
Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
Compassion to the point of destroying your own people is a HORRIBLE weakness
b-b-b-ut MM, we're gonna be a minority.....~S~
Not just a minority but extinct.

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

After you took it from the red men.

Who killed the FIRST people here which were Europeans. Indians are from Asia they are NOT native to America plain and simple.

LOLOL that was what, 10,000 to 20,000 years ago? And what people did they take it from?

If rightards would fuck their wives more and make more babies instead of diddling little kids, maybe they could have preserved a white America. :dunno:

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

Who killed the FIRST people here which were Europeans. Indians are from Asia they are NOT native to America plain and simple.

LOLOL that was what, 10,000 to 20,000 years ago? And what people did they take it from?

It was 0.00 million years ago. Just stupid stormfront ‘science’ for spineless, paranoid racist idiots to lap up out of the filth.

A pity you didn’t watch that yourself. You would have seen American Indians did not take the land from anyone.

I've lived 57 years. I know plenty about what whites are. Now show me an example of what you call black racism.

Ok, but first let me ask you......
You don't believe there's such a thing?

I get it bro. There's so many fucked up white racist in this country.
MFers who threaten you only because because you're not white. or you have black friends.
I've had to hear white MFers talk about how they want to do violent things to blacks.

But I've heard blacks say the same about whites.

Try to remember that racism is due to stupidism. As long as there are men in the world, there's gonna be racists. people gonna hate.

There's plenty good people black AND white. You cannot say all whites are racist, but you definitely can say some whites are racist.
Too many. Fuck the racists. Just don't be one of them.

An example of black racism?..........

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.
Hate to break it to you but thats not racism. Thats anger at white racists.

The first people on the N. American continent were not white people you fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

You are correct that the NA werent the original natives but we have no idea what happened to the people that first inhabited this place. We do know they were very close to Melanesians.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...n-native-americans-and-people-half-globe-away

Well that explains why Planned Parenthood is killing off Black babies. The UN is not happy that in a time of attack on the US black folk join with the whites and together we make a rough fighting force. You Black folk watch this video and be cool and think about the message.

So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..
Largest unofficial army in the world. American gun owners the vast majority of whom are white!
You might just see a few Black guys who show up, don"t be surprised.

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Sure sure....keep claiming all you want...Jew/Anti white...same shit both enemies of my race.

Your race? Is that the race of milktoast whiny INCEL boys?

Oh come on... you can INSULT white people better than that... can't you?

How does it feel to HATE your own race?

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Sure sure....keep claiming all you want...Jew/Anti white...same shit both enemies of my race.

Your race? Is that the race of milktoast whiny INCEL boys?

Oh come on... you can INSULT white people better than that... can't you?

How does it feel to HATE your own race?

Stop whining white boy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..
Largest unofficial army in the world. American gun owners the vast majority of whom are white!
You might just see a few Black guys who show up, don"t be surprised.
Let him think what he wants to. I would love to surprise him when he gets up his nerve.

Hate to tell ya.....but in the new order....where Hispanics dominate America....blacks will have no better place than they've had for the last 200+ years.

Actually the situation of blacks will likely regress in the coming century. But oh well, you actually believed the Dems.. THINK about it....under WHITE America.....

NOWHERE else on the planet are there anywhere near the number of black millionaires as in the USA

A BLACK man was recently PRESIDENT

You are fighting to take your race BACK 300 years....but forge on soldier......lmao

The truth of this matter dumb white boy, is that both blacks and Hispanics don't like whites such as YOU. I'm moving forward, That means I don't listen to dumb whites trying to tell me their opinions about race. Whites like you have been wrong for 400 years. You are the one bragging about MAGA bitch. I'm about MAFA. Move America Forward Again.

Naw bitch, you're about being jealous and saying "Gibs me dat."

Seriously, let's call a spade a spade here.

It's not a trowel, and it's not a hoe. It's a shovel.

I've lived 57 years. I know plenty about what whites are. Now show me an example of what you call black racism.

Ok, but first let me ask you......
You don't believe there's such a thing?

I get it bro. There's so many fucked up white racist in this country.
MFers who threaten you only because because you're not white. or you have black friends.
I've had to hear white MFers talk about how they want to do violent things to blacks.

But I've heard blacks say the same about whites.

Try to remember that racism is due to stupidism. As long as there are men in the world, there's gonna be racists. people gonna hate.

There's plenty good people black AND white. You cannot say all whites are racist, but you definitely can say some whites are racist.
Too many. Fuck the racists. Just don't be one of them.

An example of black racism?..........

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

Why is that whites like you refuse to see that blacks are talking about whites as they do because of how we have been treated while whites believe a load of made up stuff about us? It appears that it is very difficult for whites like you to realize you cannot bully people for over 250 years and there will not be some who don't like those doing it.

The “not all whites” argument
Sat Dec 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

I know whites are individuals. I live in a country that is mostly white. I have to deal with whites at work. I watch American film and television where whites are given whole story lines complete with a love life, where they are almost never reduced to stereotypes as whites.

So I expect them to be individuals. Which makes it all the more surprising and interesting to me when they do seem to act from a hive mind.

The “not all whites” argument

I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white, lived in Portland Oregon, the whitest city In America, Wrestled in college and all my teammates were white. I played rugby on mostly white teams. I dated a fair number of white women, lived with one for years, so I think I have plenty of exposure to whites. Spare me the lecture, especially about something I never said. Every black person is affected by white racism, it is not pleasant. So create a group dedicated to end white racism.

Hate to tell ya.....but in the new order....where Hispanics dominate America....blacks will have no better place than they've had for the last 200+ years.

Actually the situation of blacks will likely regress in the coming century. But oh well, you actually believed the Dems.. THINK about it....under WHITE America.....

NOWHERE else on the planet are there anywhere near the number of black millionaires as in the USA

You are fighting to take your race BACK 300 years....but forge on soldier......lmao

The truth of this matter dumb white boy, is that both blacks and Hispanics don't like whites such as YOU. I'm moving forward, That means I don't listen to dumb whites trying to tell me their opinions about race. Whites like you have been wrong for 400 years. You are the one bragging about MAGA bitch. I'm about MAFA. Move America Forward Again.

Finally, you get the racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.

Finally, you get the racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.

iu

tumblr_m6fszmG0ur1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't we just lock all the IM2 and Odiums of the world into an auditorium for 24 hours and provide them bats?

Whoever's left in the AM, it is what it is. :dunno:

At least the racist herd might would be thinned some.

Forum List

Back