Why They Always Think The Black Guy Did It

Around here folks tend to think the black guy did it because generally the black guy did it. They account for just under 20% of the population but are responsible for the vast vast majority of violent crimes committed.

Page three of our newspaper is devoted to local/regional news and almost without exception there's at least one mug shot photo of a black person apprehended for some sort of violent crime, and very frequently two or more others too. After that it's likely to be an Hispanic pictured and everyone once in a while a white person shows up.

That's just the way it is.

Why They Always Think The Black Guy Did It

Because nine times out of ten, he did.

Oh, but it's whitey's fault!

Around here folks tend to think the black guy did it because generally the black guy did it. They account for just under 20% of the population but are responsible for the vast vast majority of violent crimes committed.

Page three of our newspaper is devoted to local/regional news and almost without exception there's at least one mug shot photo of a black person apprehended for some sort of violent crime, and very frequently two or more others too. After that it's likely to be an Hispanic pictured and everyone once in a while a white person shows up.

That's just the way it is.

Exactly, around here on the news, you'll see the most viscious, most violent, most senseless crime and 95% of the time it's a black guy. Or in the description of a rapist, robber, burglar or murderer "Young black male, black hooded sweatshirt, black pants". It's always that. If I see a group of whites walking down the sidewalk I don't think "Am I going to get attacked for the color of my skin ? Am I going to get robbed, shot or stabbed ?" and it's worse for the women I know, they have to worry about being raped and or gangraped. It's sickening.

He had cornrows and a tatto under his eye, no, wait, it was all a lie.

Another black eye for Phila. police | Philadelphia Daily News | 05/12/2010

That is called playing the race card, for all you Tea Bastards looking at this thread.

This is called bigotry.....by an individual....to folks like you.

This is not an example of organized bigotry or organized racism....the type that Obama is practicing today.

Segregation, showing favoritism, singling out one ethnic group over another is racism and is against the law by the way.

That is what Obama is doing today. For everyone else it's against the law....but because their are millions of Hispanic illegals in this country we must single them out and support them even though it is a felony to do so.

No...you sound like you're morphing.

And offering kids a better way of life isn't in the Democrat's thought processes because an educated and self-sufficient Black Community is adverse to their constant habit of attempting to pull the wool over their eyes.

No, I'm not morphing. I've always thought that addressing education and targeting money at the issues at their roots would save us money and cut crime, and obesity, and many other social issues. Long term, the financial benefit, the benefit to society generally, would be very impactive.

I'm a thousand precent against just helping black people, or just minorities. Help all poor people, why do Latin and black poor get treated a whole hell of a lot different than non white poor ? I keep notice the younger ones are getting more racist, more violent, more militant and more gang structured.

They get more help because they ARE considered minorities.

Why? Because 90% of the time the Black guy actually did it, 8% of the time its the Mexican, 1% White and 1% other! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or it could be because us White Devils hate ya! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back