Why They Always Think The Black Guy Did It

Why They Always Think The Black Guy Did It

ff_crime_firearm_death_rates_race.png

Yet black males are in fact more likely to squirt and run.

What really disturbs me is how, in criminal court, half the cases are a white woman with her black or Hispanic "baby daddy" who's beat the shit out of her. The white girl has cornrows and sweatclothes like a "ghetto mama" and tries to talk black. It's pathetic.

What really disturbs me is how, in criminal court, half the cases are a white woman with her black or Hispanic "baby daddy" who's beat the shit out of her. The white girl has cornrows and sweatclothes like a "ghetto mama" and tries to talk black. It's pathetic.

That has always disturbed me as well.

One thing I noticed growing up around mostly blacks was that, if you stick a white guy with 10 black guys for a month, the white guy talks like a black guy after that month...

If you take a black guy and stick him with 10 white guys for a month, the white guys all talk black by the end of the month.

I never understood why whites feel they have to change who they are to get along.

That has always disturbed me as well.

One thing I noticed growing up around mostly blacks was that, if you stick a white guy with 10 black guys for a month, the white guy talks like a black guy after that month...

If you take a black guy and stick him with 10 white guys for a month, the white guys all talk black by the end of the month.

I never understood why whites feel they have to change who they are to get along.

This is on display each and every day here in Atlanta. Especially in our neighborhood.

In my view, it has nothing to do with race, and more to do with social environments such as poverty and education. Until we address the lack of decent education in our public schools, we will continue to have a disproportionate number of blacks who see no opportunities to drag themselves out of poverty.

Throwing money at a failing school system does not and will not work. Throwing young blacks into prison does not and will not work.

These issues need to be address at the root source - poverty and the home. The main issue, in my opinion, is to provide services for children from birth, assisting families to ensure that parents understand the responsibility of raising children, etc.

If we attack these issues there - it will save the country vast sums of money that we currently spend on dealing with the variety of issues that arise from a crap upbringing.

Offer kids a better way of life than dealing drugs, having 'gang' families, etc and we would go a long way to solving these issues.

Holy Crap!! I sound like a liberal!

Last edited:

In my view, it has nothing to do with race, and more to do with social environments such as poverty and education. Until we address the lack of decent education in our public schools, we will continue to have a disproportionate number of blacks who see no opportunities to drag themselves out of poverty.

Throwing money at a failing school system does not and will not work. Throwing young blacks into prison does not and will not work.

These issues need to be address at the root source - poverty and the home. The main issue, in my opinion, is to provide services for children from birth, assisting families to ensure that parents understand the responsibility of raising children, etc.

If we attack these issues there - it will save the country vast sums of money that we currently spend on dealing with the variety of issues that arise from a crap upbringing.

Offer kids a better way of life than dealing drugs, having 'gang' families, etc and we would go a long way to solving these issues.

No...you sound like you're morphing.

And offering kids a better way of life isn't in the Democrat's thought processes because an educated and self-sufficient Black Community is adverse to their constant habit of attempting to pull the wool over their eyes.

Last edited:

And offering kids a better way of life isn't in the Democrat's thought processes because an educated and self-sufficient Black Community is adverse to their constant habit of attempting to pull the wool over their eyes.

I agree with you on the wool over their eyes. I think both parties attempt it, just one is more successful than the other. Reagan was the only president in my lifetime that tried to speak honestly to the black community without as much ass kissing. But in my experience and talking to many inner city blacks, it seems blacks feel the Democratic party is just the lesser of two evils. It's all how you look at it really but... It seems it's often the case that blacks are more than willing to have the wool pulled over their eyes because it is a softer way they feel, with the Democrats. I only wish they could see that the Democratic party's softer way is only temporary and blindly following either one of these parties is a fool's path.

No, I'm not morphing. I've always thought that addressing education and targeting money at the issues at their roots would save us money and cut crime, and obesity, and many other social issues. Long term, the financial benefit, the benefit to society generally, would be very impactive.

No, I'm not morphing. I've always thought that addressing education and targeting money at the issues at their roots would save us money and cut crime, and obesity, and many other social issues. Long term, the financial benefit, the benefit to society generally, would be very impactive.

HEY....who the fuck are you and what did you do with my BFF???

Black people aren't the only ones who're poor. How about helping all poor people instead of just helping poor people based upon race ? It'd help stop a lot of violent racists.

I'm a thousand precent against just helping black people, or just minorities. Help all poor people, why do Latin and black poor get treated a whole hell of a lot different than non white poor ? I keep notice the younger ones are getting more racist, more violent, more militant and more gang structured.

I'm a thousand precent against just helping black people, or just minorities. Help all poor people, why do Latin and black poor get treated a whole hell of a lot different than non white poor ? I keep notice the younger ones are getting more racist, more violent, more militant and more gang structured.

Every time Obama....Al Sharpton....and others open their mouths and claim racism they open the floodgates for the racists in the minority community.

Obama knows better but he does it on purpose. One of these days he's gonna have riots on his hands and what will he do then?

Probably side with the rioters. Sure he'll condemn the acts....but he will show an understanding for their plight.

Problem is their plight doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

Black people aren't the only ones who're poor. How about helping all poor people instead of just helping poor people based upon race ? It'd help stop a lot of violent racists.

Actually, I didn't say we should just help poor blacks, or just poor minorities. My belief is that we should target funds at the root cause - education and poverty. No only would that help the poor - I'm not really interested in their skin color - it would, in the long run, cut crime, improve the standard of living of many, breach the divides such as color, wealth, etc... it would help solve the deficit crisis because we would save money on areas such as prison, law enforcement, drugs, health, etc.

Forum List

Back