Obama's response/policy towards Nashville Disaster? Obama must hate _____ people??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Why is this issue being ignored? Obviously, George W. Bush hates black people, which is why he used telepathy to convince them and Mayor Ray "Chocolate City" Nagin to not evacuate Nawlins 3 days prior to a Cat 5 Cane coming ashore.

So, I must ask, why has Obama and Napolitano basically ignored Nashville? That city was devastated, billions of dollars in damage, many dead, economy locally crippled. For that matter, why has the mainstream media not held Obama accountable?

It's easy. Nashville is a white, country, percieved redneck culture town. Country music. Barbeques. NASCAR fans. Pickup trucks. Thats why.

I can't help but think if George W. Bush, or McCain, were president right now, and this type of flood disaster had devastated say.......Detroit....or Harlem, or Compton, or an indian reservation.....and Bush responded exactly how Obama Admin has, Bush's feet would be held to the fire by MSNBC like none we've ever seen.

But, of course, we must understand the mind of Barack Hussein Obomber. On his census, he checked "Black/African American" rather than "other" as he is mixed. He is either ashamed of his 50% white half, or he believes having whiteness in him is a political handicap. Either way, that shines some light onto this man's interior thoughts. Calling his grandmother a "typical white person". Yep. He must assume all those poor people in Nashville were the same "typical white persons" who would surely be racist and thus not worthy of his or Napolitano's help.

It truly hurts to see our country to be ruled by such a group of clowns, gangsters and outright bigots. November 2010 can't get here soon enough to make this man a lame duck before his 2nd year is even complete.

As well as all the things us yanks think of (Cash {Johnny and June} , Dolly and Charlie Daniels, Nashville is also the home of Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities, and Tennessee State and Fisk Universities. The point is I've always been very irritated by generalizations or classing people of an area by regional bias, as if that quantifies bigotry. There is a thing called 'reverse racism' and in this nation which I love, regardless of sea to shining sea, it is definitely alive and well. I was born in the Southwest, went to jr high and high school--one year--in Roswell, NM. Then I lived in Illinois and Kentucky where I graduated from a race torn high school which riveted the nation a few yrs ago with a student related shooting. While I was in college--Missouri and one semester at Union University, Jackson Tn my parents lived in Middle Tenn.
Yes, Nashville is known to the nation for the Grand Ole Opry and mansions of music legends. She is also the homeplace of presidents like Andrew Jackson, Civil War battlegrounds, and mecca to Southern Baptists. The citizenry has been decimated by a horrible storm and will rebuild just as they did 150 yrs ago. However, they are doing so on their own first, not by waiting for the help from the White House that is not coming. They don't have a cowboy mayor riding into the downtown area on a white horse and talking about 'getting this town up'n running because we got HeeHaw to film' like Mr Nagen did "because we got MardiGras comin'". Nashville needs this nation's support because of the people who live there, who have lived there and the generations to come who will be proud to call home.

As well as all the things us yanks think of (Cash {Johnny and June} , Dolly and Charlie Daniels, Nashville is also the home of Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities, and Tennessee State and Fisk Universities. The point is I've always been very irritated by generalizations or classing people of an area by regional bias, as if that quantifies bigotry. There is a thing called 'reverse racism' and in this nation which I love, regardless of sea to shining sea, it is definitely alive and well. I was born in the Southwest, went to jr high and high school--one year--in Roswell, NM. Then I lived in Illinois and Kentucky where I graduated from a race torn high school which riveted the nation a few yrs ago with a student related shooting. While I was in college--Missouri and one semester at Union University, Jackson Tn my parents lived in Middle Tenn.
Yes, Nashville is known to the nation for the Grand Ole Opry and mansions of music legends. She is also the homeplace of presidents like Andrew Jackson, Civil War battlegrounds, and mecca to Southern Baptists. The citizenry has been decimated by a horrible storm and will rebuild just as they did 150 yrs ago. However, they are doing so on their own first, not by waiting for the help from the White House that is not coming. They don't have a cowboy mayor riding into the downtown area on a white horse and talking about 'getting this town up'n running because we got HeeHaw to film' like Mr Nagen did "because we got MardiGras comin'". Nashville needs this nation's support because of the people who live there, who have lived there and the generations to come who will be proud to call home.

Could you tell me what you refer to as "reverse racism" please?

Could you tell me what you refer to as "reverse racism" please?

Most mean racism against against whites when they say "reverse racism." Affirmative action is a good example. But there are thousands of others. For instance, whites are called "racist" because a majority of them did not vote for Barack Obama. Meanwhile, blacks voted for Obama by more than 90 percent, but nobody calls them "racist" for that. That's another example of "reverse racism." Or how about this: tea parties are called "racist" for simply being mostly-white, while the NAACP, LaRaza, etc. -- which flat-out call themselves racially exclusive -- are NEVER called "racist."

Forum List

Back