Why there may not be an Arizona gubernatorial debate this year

Yall Push unverified fake news and present it dishonestly as fact. You can’t debate that in the traditional style of debate. If there were time and resources for fact checking Lake would get skewed. Or maybe penalties for lying could be a nice regulation to make. Either way I understand Hobbs concern about these things turning into an embarrassing circus.
Then call them out on the public stage, fucking coward.

Digital evidence of very suspicious repetitive pattern is a fact.
I never said it wasn’t. That “digital evidence” is absolutely fact. There are dots on a map, no doubt, I take no issue with that. Your conclusions about what they were doing has no supporting evidence. Your conclusions that it proves the election was stolen is completely unsupported. Thats where you jump from fact to fantasy.

I never said it wasn’t. That “digital evidence” is absolutely fact. There are dots on a map, no doubt, I take no issue with that. Your conclusions about what they were doing has no supporting evidence. Your conclusions that it proves the election was stolen is completely unsupported. Thats where you jump from fact to fantasy.
It is not unsupported. The digital evidence supports itself. Non-profits to drop boxes all day and all night for days.

Would you like to monitor those locations when it not election time to see how many people are traveling in circles? I bet you don't.

It is not unsupported. The digital evidence supports itself. Non-profits to drop boxes all day and all night for days.

Would you like to monitor those locations when it not election time to see how many people are traveling in circles? I bet you don't.
By your lack of ability to actually present the specific evidence I can only conclude that you are grossly exaggerating or simply parroting something you heard. You also dismiss all other possibilities of why people may be driving around those areas… Uber drivers, bus drivers, police officers or election workers simply doing their job and posting signs or hanging fliers or doing whatever it is their job is which is to get out the vote. You jump straight to ballot harvesting and submitting fraudulent votes yet you have zero evidence that those thing occurred.

So no you don’t have evidence that fake votes were cast or that the election was stolen. You’re spreading lies when you say there is evidence that proves those things. There isn’t.

By your lack of ability to actually present the specific evidence I can only conclude that you are grossly exaggerating or simply parroting something you heard. You also dismiss all other possibilities of why people may be driving around those areas… Uber drivers, bus drivers, police officers or election workers simply doing their job and posting signs or hanging fliers or doing whatever it is their job is which is to get out the vote. You jump straight to ballot harvesting and submitting fraudulent votes yet you have zero evidence that those thing occurred.

So no you don’t have evidence that fake votes were cast or that the election was stolen. You’re spreading lies when you say there is evidence that proves those things. There isn’t.
You do not know if it is a lie. That fairy tale might cover people driving by not stopping at every box. You have a fairy tale where every thing that looks like fraud is not. Do not tell me if situations were reversed and Trump pulled this off it would not be proof to you.

You do not know if it is a lie. That fairy tale might cover people driving by not stopping at every box. You have a fairy tale where every thing that looks like fraud is not. Do not tell me if situations were reversed and Trump pulled this off it would not be proof to you.
I know if you cant verify criminal activity but yet you say it happened then you are lying. That’s a fact. Even if down the road it is proven to have happened, at this point you are absolutely lying.

Can you present the actual data you speak of? Something from a reliable source and not something you saw on a produced documentary with a fake war room for cinematic effect

Here’s what your boy Billy Barr said about your argument. And this is Trumps AG that covered for trump and dismissed the mueller report….

In a video clip of Barr played by the committee, the former attorney general said that he believed the election was not stolen by fraud.

"I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the 2,000 Mules movie," he said.

In his testimony, Barr said he was "unimpressed" with the film and that the "photographic evidence" didn't hold up.

He added that the premise itself was flawed.

"If you take 2 million cell phones and figure out where they are physically in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, just by definition, you're going to find any hundreds of them have passed by and spend time in the vicinity of these boxes," he said.

"The premise that if you go by a box, five boxes or whatever it was, you know that that's a mule is just indefensible."

Barr said the film did not establish proof of widespread illegal ballot harvesting.

For his part, Trump embraced the film and hosted a premiere event for the film at his Mar-a-Lago resort featuring Republican politicians like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida.

Do you have anything that disproves what I said? No you do not.

Here’s what your boy Billy Barr said about your argument. And this is Trumps AG that covered for trump and dismissed the mueller report….

In a video clip of Barr played by the committee, the former attorney general said that he believed the election was not stolen by fraud.

"I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the 2,000 Mules movie," he said.

In his testimony, Barr said he was "unimpressed" with the film and that the "photographic evidence" didn't hold up.

He added that the premise itself was flawed.

"If you take 2 million cell phones and figure out where they are physically in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, just by definition, you're going to find any hundreds of them have passed by and spend time in the vicinity of these boxes," he said.

"The premise that if you go by a box, five boxes or whatever it was, you know that that's a mule is just indefensible."

Barr said the film did not establish proof of widespread illegal ballot harvesting.

For his part, Trump embraced the film and hosted a premiere event for the film at his Mar-a-Lago resort featuring Republican politicians like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida.

Again, I have told you that Barr is as, or more, corrupt than those who spread your big lie. Are you going to tell me DC is not corrupt? Good fucking luck.

Now I suggest you stop spreading lies.

Again, I have told you that Barr is as, or more, corrupt than those who spread your big lie. Are you going to tell me DC is not corrupt? Good fucking luck.

Now I suggest you stop spreading lies.
You say that about anybody that goes against your idiotic narratives. Even if that person was once your poster boy. I don't remember you calling Barr corrupt when he was fighting the dems and libs while sticking up for Trump after Mueller finished his report.

Fact is the evidence speaks for itself. Like him or not the statements that Barr made about the claims from 2000 mules are accurate. Yours are presumptive and unproven.

I don't need to disprove what you said... You said it, you made the claims. The onus is on you to prove it, not for me to disprove it.
The only onus on you is to admit there is far too much that points to fraud that was never properly investigated because of corruption, intimidation, or bribery. If you cannot do that you are a dishonest turd who thinks he has won an argument when he have not even come close.

And you need a conspiracy to turn a lie into the truth. That is what you are part of because the 2020 election was stolen.

The only onus on you is to admit there is far too much that points to fraud that was never properly investigated because of corruption, intimidation, or bribery. If you cannot do that you are a dishonest turd who thinks he has won an argument when he have not even come close.
Wrong, Trumps administration was in power and he was pushing for any kind of excuse to maintain power. If anything was there to find then they would have found it... instead they just lied and made up insane narratives. His attorneys were sued and disbarred over the way they conducted themselves. At this point only the super gullible or extremely dishonest believe there's proof of a stolen election. It simply isn't there.

Forum List

Back