Why the West HATES and is DESTROYING Itself

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
Post WWII the foundational belief that motivates western society is a purely negative one.

Allow me to bump this brilliant, must-watch video by giving my (inadequate) summary of it's content.

What is a "foundational myth"? Let's consult Merriam-Webster:

foundation: a basis (such as a tenet, principle, or axiom) upon which something stands or is supported

myth: a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society

Pre-war western society's foundational myth was, put in simplistic terms: "be good", goodness was defined partially by biblical teachings and mostly by the traditional values passed on to us my our ancestors. Hitler's atrocities so shocked the conscience of western society, he became the personification of ultimate evil. post WWII western society's foundational myth subtly changed to "don't be evil"...or..."don't be like Hitler."

Being "like Hitler" is the final societal taboo, worse than murder or child abuse or rape. Asking questions about the holocaust or displaying Nazi symbols or posting memes or even "liking" nazi-ish posts on social media is illegal in some countries. Selfishness, depravity and extreme narcissism has become socially acceptable so long as you engage in public displays of how unlike Hitler you are.

Decades later, this bizarre redefinition of virtue has proved disastrous for society. The Nazis stood for a lot of things aside from wanting to purge the Jews. Now all of those other elements of their philosophy has become taboo. And who bears the brunt of the condemnation? White people, of course. If you're white and proud of your heritage, want a bright future for your children, and a strong unified nation for them to grow up in; you're literally Hitler. That's the world we live in today.

Allow me to bump this brilliant, must-watch video by giving my (inadequate) summary of it's content.

What is a "foundational myth"? Let's consult Merriam-Webster:

foundation: a basis (such as a tenet, principle, or axiom) upon which something stands or is supported

myth: a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society

Pre-war western society's foundational myth was, put in simplistic terms: "be good", goodness was defined partially by biblical teachings and mostly by the traditional values passed on to us my our ancestors. Hitler's atrocities so shocked the conscience of western society, he became the personification of ultimate evil. post WWII western society's foundational myth subtly changed to "don't be evil"...or..."don't be like Hitler."

Being "like Hitler" is the final societal taboo, worse than murder or child abuse or rape. Asking questions about the holocaust or displaying Nazi symbols or posting memes or even "liking" nazi-ish posts on social media is illegal in some countries. Selfishness, depravity and extreme narcissism has become socially acceptable so long as you engage in public displays of how unlike Hitler you are.

Decades later, this bizarre redefinition of virtue has proved disastrous for society. The Nazis stood for a lot of things aside from wanting to purge the Jews. Now all of those other elements of their philosophy has become taboo. And who bears the brunt of the condemnation? White people, of course. If you're white and proud of your heritage, want a bright future for your children, and a strong unified nation for them to grow up in; you're literally Hitler. That's the world we live in today.

When our society attacks freedom of speech you can kiss freedom goodbye.

Also if you are a white male,and you are proud of who you are and where you came from, then you are literally hitler.

The world we have found ourselves in is insanity at the highest level. Look up people because your redemption draws near. I am not sure how much further into the abyss we can go.

Forum List

Back