Why the US Will Never Allow the Ukraine to Join Nato.

download (16).jpeg

ya create a false narrative so if trump comes in and ends it, you have him to "blame."
A war he inherited from your boy.

Its a foregone conclusion that Trump will surrender to Russia. That conservatives will surrender to Putin.

I remember an era when the GOP was different.

You have no proof of that.
Russia Russia Russia has demonstrabley proven false
We're talking in a thread where conservatives are citing Russian State Media as a primary source.

You're already making excuses for surrender.

If Trump wins, Russia wins.

I'm just happy that somebody learned something out of the story.
I didn't read that story. I heard it explained in another source. It would be a pre-text to war if Ukraine became a NATO nation. Very simple.
At the moment, Ukraine does NOT meet the criteria to become a member of NATO. Politically, financially, economically, and most of all militarily.

ya create a false narrative so if trump comes in and ends it, you have him to "blame."
A war he inherited from your boy.

Trumps only plan to end it is to cut off aid to Ukraine and have Russia win.

Trumps only option is to have Ukraine surrender captured territory

I'm just happy that somebody learned something out of the story.
Still searching for the video I saw which explains why Ukraine was not given the NATO invitation. Yet.

Here is a similar print version...

Some important details to consider on the question after the war is over. At present the obvious reason why the Ukraine can't be allowed in is because Nato's Article 5 would cause it to be a declaration of war against Russia.

There are facts contained in this article that should be of interest to anyone who wants to keep informed on the progress of this war against Russia.
There’s nothing new in the article.

The WEF installed Zelen$ky and relying on very bad advice from the CIA, convinced themselves that Russia would fold in the face of an expansion into Ukraine allowing the WEF to steal their resources and remake Russia into Germany -East

Its a foregone conclusion that Trump will surrender to Russia. That conservatives will surrender to Putin.

I remember an era when the GOP was different.
100% of Putin’s recent invasions occurred only when Biden was in the WH. Hell, he even gave Putin a green light for a limited invasion!

Still searching for the video I saw which explains why Ukraine was not given the NATO invitation. Yet.

Here is a similar print version...

Well, there are more and more valid reasons why not, but the mere fact that America can't make the Ukraine a member due to the demands of Article 5, should be accepted by the Ukraine as enough.

As you suggested earlier, maybe after the war has ended?

Except that additional information in this topic actually makes that impossible too.

I think the reality of the situation clearly shows that the Ukraine's fortunes are completely beside the point and not to ever be considered. They are pawns to be slaughtered in the bigger game.

The game: America's goal is to break up Russia into manageable pieces. The Ukraine has already practically ceased to even exist.

Zelensky is the leader of a country that no longer exists, but it's somehow worth it to him to not look!

The question must soon become, how else can America attain it's goal of eliminating Russia from the mix, and thus leave China much more vulnerable to America's military might.

This plan just didn't work and the other options aren't feasible due to MAD.

The question must soon become, how else can America attain it's goal of eliminating Russia from the mix, and thus leave China much more vulnerable to America's military might.

This plan just didn't work and the other options aren't feasible due to MAD.
You think America cooked this up???

And a pipeline to boot.
Would Trump have a method in mind that could bring peace?

Or would Trump's ignorance bring an immediate nuclear response by Russia, due to Trump's threats.

You armchair soldier louts need to be careful of what you're wishing for!

Well, there are more and more valid reasons why not, but the mere fact that America can't make the Ukraine a member due to the demands of Article 5, should be accepted by the Ukraine as enough.

As you suggested earlier, maybe after the war has ended?

Except that additional information in this topic actually makes that impossible too.

I think the reality of the situation clearly shows that the Ukraine's fortunes are completely beside the point and not to ever be considered. They are pawns to be slaughtered in the bigger game.

The game: America's goal is to break up Russia into manageable pieces. The Ukraine has already practically ceased to even exist.

Zelensky is the leader of a country that no longer exists, but it's somehow worth it to him to not look!
If the West wants a war, they will agree to make Ukraine a member.

Absolutely!
The evidence is there in plain sight, but the propaganda has so far won the day.

It's changing for even Americans now, and the rest of the majority of the world have known right from the start.
America installed Zelen$ky? Really??

America WANTED a proxy war with Russia so we could beat China???

Forum List

Back