Why the US Will Never Allow the Ukraine to Join Nato.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Some important details to consider on the question after the war is over. At present the obvious reason why the Ukraine can't be allowed in is because Nato's Article 5 would cause it to be a declaration of war against Russia.

There are facts contained in this article that should be of interest to anyone who wants to keep informed on the progress of this war against Russia.

The NATO military bloc was created on the basis of the real division of Europe into zones of influence between the US and the USSR after the Second World War. As a result of the greatest armed confrontation in the history of mankind, the bulk of European states lost forever the ability to determine fundamental issues of their national policy.

Once the war is over, NATO will welcome Ukraine

In the meantime we will continue to provide military support against the Russian aggressors

Once the war is over, NATO will welcome Ukraine

In the meantime we will continue to provide military support against the Russian aggressors
Actually this article explains why in detail it's not possible.
Even allowing the Ukraine to become neutral needs to be seen as a concession and a compromise by Russia.

I had to post this article on account of it being just too applicable to not at least attempt to inform. Even though the content is likely to be too complicated for most.

Not only is Russia's might for the US to attempt to deal with, this article explains why Russia being 'right' also needs to be considered.

Peace, which is the highest priority for all, becomes possible on account of the confines of Nato and America!

Actually this article explains why in detail it's not possible.
Even allowing the Ukraine to become neutral needs to be seen as a concession and a compromise by Russia.

I had to post this article on account of it being just too applicable to not at least attempt to inform. Even though the content is likely to be too complicated for most.

Not only is Russia's might for the US to attempt to deal with, this article explains why Russia being 'right' also needs to be considered.

Peace, which is the highest priority for all, becomes possible on account of the confines of Nato and America!
By invading Ukraine, Russia has made it clear they are not safe
NATO will ensure their safety and EU will help them economically

Russia loses

10PerBus.jpg

By invading Ukraine, Russia has made it clear they are not safe
I suppose that could be a correct interpretation of Russia's position. It's certainly implied by Russia.
NATO will ensure their safety and EU will help them economically
I think that Russia has already successfully diversified their trade relations and that leaves the EU out in the cold. (in several respects) The EU will have to ask to be allowed back in.
They will be asking China obviously, and China is one of Russia's partners in the Brics alliance.
Russia loses
It's possible but then America loses too by insisting on turning the world into a glass parking lot. Did you read the link?

I suppose that could be a correct interpretation of Russia's position. It's certainly implied by Russia.

I think that Russia has already successfully diversified their trade relations and that leaves the EU out in the cold. (in several respects) The EU will have to ask to be allowed back in.
They will be asking China obviously, and China is one of Russia's partners in the Brics alliance.

It's possible but then America loses too by insisting on turning the world into a glass parking lot. Did you read the link?
Russia will become a colony of China and end up like N Korea

Thank Putin

Some important details to consider on the question after the war is over. At present the obvious reason why the Ukraine can't be allowed in is because Nato's Article 5 would cause it to be a declaration of war against Russia.

There are facts contained in this article that should be of interest to anyone who wants to keep informed on the progress of this war against Russia

If you want to be 'informed', why would you be citing Russia State Media in the middle of the war? You might as well cite the 'Voice of Ukraine'.

If you want to be 'informed', why would you be citing Russia State Media in the middle of the war? You might as well cite the 'Voice of Ukraine'.
I'm only interested in reading the whole story and so I don't fear hair growing on my palms from reading RT or any other propaganda from either side. This link is informative.

I'm only interested in reading the whole story and so I don't fear hair growing on my palms from reading RT or any other propaganda from either side. This link is informative.

So you get the 'whole story' from Russian State Media in the middle of war?

That's not where 'whole stories' are located.

Russia will become a colony of China and end up like N Korea

Thank Putin
In the coming multi-polar world, all countries will be the colonies of the others. China's intentions are crystal clear.

You've reached the end of my interest in your one-liners. Better is expected from you now.

So you get the 'whole story' from Russian State Media in the middle of war?

That's not where 'whole stories' are located.
Russia can no longer win

They refuse to admit it…..But they know

There are facts contained in this article that should be of interest to anyone who wants to keep informed on the progress of this war against Russia.
You are correct. Later not now.

probably b/c after the war they'll be ussr

Forum List

Back