Trump is connected not with Putin, but with Prigozhin

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It is well known that during the time of Bush Jr., he was not on the side of the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko, did not pursue a policy of restricting freedoms. He appreciated such leaders as Gorbachev and Yeltsin, who were symbols of liberation in the former USSR.

His policy changed dramatically in 2009, when Bush Jr. left and the Mortgage Crisis struck.

Buelorussian dictator corrupted the government of the Kremlin. Putin was deprived of real power. One of the deputies of the ruling "United Russia" spoke about this, he said that the German Gauleiters captured the Kremlin.

The Kremlin is controlled by the dictator Lukashenko. There is no doubt about this. Recent events fully prove this.

754484649831280.jpg

The best that can be said about Trump is that he's finally coming to understand 'something' about foreign affairs, while before he understood nothing.

The best that can be said about Trump is that he's finally coming to understand 'something' about foreign affairs, while before he understood nothing.
The world was more at peace while Trump was in office then at anytime I can remember..... and his son in law was making great strides in bringing peace to the middle east... but our warmonger leaders just couldn't stand that....

• Banned
No matter what he understood, he still did what the dictator Lukashenko told him.

I knew you guys would blame Trump and/or Putin for something. You've got a whole pack of assholes like Geo. Bush, Baracks Obama, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Sarah Palin, and other morons like them ..... but you have to blame the only intelligent men in world politics today: Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin. :omg:

The world was more at peace while Trump was in office then at anytime I can remember..... and his son in law was making great strides in bringing peace to the middle east... but our warmonger leaders just couldn't stand that....
True, and Trump took US war crimes to a new level with the assassination of Sulemeini.

True, and Trump took US war crimes to a new level with the assassination of Sulemeini.
Give me a break... that hit was preemptive... that dude was planning to kill Americans.... it was not a war crime in any way... like it or not we are in a cold war with Iran and have been since the Shah was exiled....

Give me a break... that hit was preemptive... that dude was planning to kill Americans.... it was not a war crime in any way... like it or not we are in a cold war with Iran and have been since the Shah was exiled....
You mean since America destroyed Iran's democratic system and installed the shah as America's puppet.

You mean since America destroyed Iran's democratic system and installed the shah as America's puppet.
Are you serious?.... Iran has no democratic system... they are a theocratic dictatorship.... unbelievable.... this USMB site is getting dumber and dumber by the day....

correct.
Are you serious?.... Iran has no democratic system... they are a theocratic dictatorship.... unbelievable.... this USMB site is getting dumber and dumber by the day....
I was right .... you know absolutely nothing about Operation TP Ajax or how/why the Shah was put into power.

correct.

I was right .... you know absolutely nothing about Operation TP Ajax or how/why the Shah was put into power.
I know the country of Iran was not at war under the Shah... and since even back then democrats made it tough and expensive to drill for oil in America we needed to get it from somewhere... so if we did install the Shah maybe it was a good thing... why are you anti Americans so quick to blame the USA?....

I know the country of Iran was not at war under the Shah... and since even back then democrats made it tough and expensive to drill for oil in America we needed to get it from somewhere... so if we did install the Shah maybe it was a good thing... why are you anti Americans so quick to blame the USA?....
If you read something other than Dick & Jane Easy Reader books you wouldn't need to ask silly questions and make childish statements such as you've just done.

I knew you guys would blame Trump and/or Putin for something. You've got a whole pack of assholes like Geo. Bush, Baracks Obama, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Sarah Palin, and other morons like them ..... but you have to blame the only intelligent men in world politics today: Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin. :omg:
Putin turned his back on Trumpism.

It is well known that during the time of Bush Jr., he was not on the side of the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko, did not pursue a policy of restricting freedoms. He appreciated such leaders as Gorbachev and Yeltsin, who were symbols of liberation in the former USSR.

His policy changed dramatically in 2009, when Bush Jr. left and the Mortgage Crisis struck.

Buelorussian dictator corrupted the government of the Kremlin. Putin was deprived of real power. One of the deputies of the ruling "United Russia" spoke about this, he said that the German Gauleiters captured the Kremlin.

The Kremlin is controlled by the dictator Lukashenko. There is no doubt about this. Recent events fully prove this.

754484649831280.jpg

5q0qd2.jpg

Don't be silly. Putin isn't a registered voter.
There is no doubt that Trump came against the background of the corruption of the Kremlin. People from the KGB and the Wagner terrorist mafia made decisions there and controlled the media. Now it's in the past. They are being cleaned. Prigozhin was deprived of control over his media corporation, they were tried to be destroyed.

Putin turned his back on Trumpism.
Hey dumbass this Ukraine Russia war is a mess because of biden,putin respected trump,he never tried anything under him,he knows what a coward biden is and how he has no guts therefore we have thst mess. :rofl:

Forum List

Back