Why the Need for "Safe Zones" at Universities?

Yes. It teaches you to always have a place where you can unwind and feel safe.
Just like the real world!
Just got back from the funeral of a fallen Marine this morning. What kind of safe zones exist in the real world?
Well the ones you are whining about for starters. There is also your own home. If you need more then you should check with the VA or any exclusive club for white guys.
So there is no such thing as a safe zone outside of the home and lefard land.
Got it.

Bunch of pansy pussies.
No dummy. You were just complaining about safe zones in college. I know you are against education but lots of people go to college not just lefties.

Very true, but, as you well know and love, the faculty and administration ARE Progressives.
I guess you never made it to a university of any stripe but you are good at repeating the GOP mantra that you were ordered to repeat.

The 20 Best Conservative Colleges in America | The Best Schools

"Palomar College Safe Zones are areas around the Palomar College campus where students who are the targets of hate speech, harassment, or bullying or those who need a safe place to talk can go without judgment based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The Palomar College LGBTQ Safe Zone program was implemented by the Palomar College Committee to Combat Hate (PC3H) and is recognized by numerous professors, counselors, committees, and other faculty and staff at Palomar College with one mission in mind: Where you see a Safe Zone sticker, you know that you are safe."

Oh good, a place I can openly pray and read my Bible.
There is already a safe zone created for you. Its at least 30 years old.

Atheist students use federal law to pursue same rights as Christians for ‘secular safe zones’

"A 30-year-old federal law created to protect the right of Christian students to gather now is being used to protect the rights of students with opposite beliefs."
I'm going to a safe zone to pray and read my Bible.
I dont think anyone will bother you in that cardboard box you call home.

name%20calling%202_zpsg3sqlnrp.jpg

Yes I support safe zones. One always needs a place to unwind from the constant chipping at your defenses.
Great preperation for the real world!
Just got back from the funeral of a fallen Marine this morning. What kind of safe zones exist in the real world?
Well the ones you are whining about for starters. There is also your own home. If you need more then you should check with the VA or any exclusive club for white guys.
I'm so old I actually remember when the purpose of universities was to prepare young adults how to contribute and engage with the world.
Not hide under a rock.

Yes I support safe zones. One always needs a place to unwind from the constant chipping at your defenses.
I'm so old I actually remember when the purpose of universities was to prepare young adults how to contribute and engage with the world.
Not hide under a rock.
Thats never been the purpose of universities. The primary purpose has never changed. That purpose has always been to train you to be an employee.

Actually, it’s conservatives who need ‘safe zones,’ they’re frightened by everything, everything’s a ‘threat,’ an ‘outrage,’ a ‘controversy’ – very sad to be conservative and so afraid all the time.

Not hide under a rock.
Thats never been the purpose of universities. The primary purpose has never changed. That purpose has always been to train you to be an employee.
The purpose of universities is to train you to be an employee?
Good sheeple.

Let's run with it. Name one non government employer that has safe zones.

Democrat "safe zones" build racial tension just like the old Jim Crow democrat days of Segregation just like the white/black bathrooms.

Its PC based racism and nothing more.
Wrong.

It’s a ridiculous non-issue contrived by the right, an effort by conser.vatives to create a ‘controversy’ where none exists for some perceived partisan gain.

Since it is a FACT that these childish "safe zones" exist so how can you say that is a "non-issue". I mean without lying.
How are these safe zones impacting your life or hurting you?

Being a far left Progressive, I'm sure this is your opinion. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Wherever freedom of choice is allowed, Conservatism wins. Little wonder Progressives need Conservatism muzzled. They cannot deal with the facts or the competition.
is [Is] that your attempt to deflect on the question instead of answering it or did you just want my attention?

What is your question? Jack Nicholson made the line, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, famous, and it is obviously true about you. Why is that difficult for you and why do you desperately cling to name calling to defend your phony positions?

Wrong.

It’s a ridiculous non-issue contrived by the right, an effort by conser.vatives to create a ‘controversy’ where none exists for some perceived partisan gain.

Since it is a FACT that these childish "safe zones" exist so how can you say that is a "non-issue". I mean without lying.
How are these safe zones impacting your life or hurting you?

Being a far left Progressive, I'm sure this is your opinion. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Wherever freedom of choice is allowed, Conservatism wins. Little wonder Progressives need Conservatism muzzled. They cannot deal with the facts or the competition.
is [Is] that your attempt to deflect on the question instead of answering it or did you just want my attention?

What is your question? Jack Nicholson made the line, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, famous, and it is obviously true about you. Why is that difficult for you and why do you desperately cling to name calling to defend your phony positions?
So you did want my attention. Thanks for admitting that. How did you respond to my post without reading it?

Not hide under a rock.
Good sheeple.

Of course it is. You are taught to get good grades so you can go to college and get a good job. You do know what employee means right?

Why would i do that when that is not what we were talking about? Are you trying to deflect and thought you were so smart i wouldnt notice?

Not hide under a rock.
Good sheeple.

Of course it is. You are taught to get good grades so you can go to college and get a good job. You do know what employee means right?

Why would i do that when that is not what we were talking about? Are you trying to deflect and thought you were so smart i wouldnt notice?
I'm so old I remember when universities taught you to be a leader.
Still waiting for that employer with a safe zone.

Not hide under a rock.
Good sheeple.

Being taught to be the leading employee is still teaching you to be an employee.

Dont wait. Go to some of the companies like Cisco and Gap. You will see plenty of safe zones.

Not hide under a rock.
Good sheeple.

Being taught to be the leading employee is still teaching you to be an employee.

Dont wait. Go to some of the companies like Cisco and Gap. You will see plenty of safe zones.
Cisco and the Gap don't have safe zones.
Keep trying.

Good sheeple.

Keep trying.
Actually they do. Keep denying.

Got it.

Bunch of pansy pussies.
No dummy. You were just complaining about safe zones in college. I know you are against education but lots of people go to college not just lefties.

Very true, but, as you well know and love, the faculty and administration ARE Progressives.
I guess you never made it to a university of any stripe but you are good at repeating the GOP mantra that you were ordered to repeat.

You just cannot make these things up!

What is your point? That, not ALL universities are progressive propagandists? TWO of the schools you were able to find, even though no one has ever heard of most, have a student population of more than 10,000 students. Two, don't even claim how many students they have and ONE claims a student population of 100.

Shouldn't the REAL situation be that there are tens of thousands of universities and colleges which cannot be identified as either Progressive or Conservative, their faculty is evenly divided as is the administration?

Good sheeple.

Keep trying.
Link away.

Keep trying.
Link away.
I dont need a link. I've done work for both companies.

Keep trying.
Link away.
The restroom is not a safe zone.

Got it.

Bunch of pansy pussies.

You just cannot make these things up!

What is your point? That, not ALL universities are progressive propagandists? TWO of the schools you were able to find, even though no one has ever heard of most, have a student population of more than 10,000 students. Two, don't even claim how many students they have and ONE claims a student population of 100.

Shouldn't the REAL situation be that there are tens of thousands of universities and colleges which cannot be identified as either Progressive or Conservative, their faculty is evenly divided as is the administration?
My point has never changed. You claimed that university faculties were progressive. I just shot your opinion to hell and now you are so embarrassed you forgot my point.

Keep trying.
Link away.
The restroom is not a safe zone.
Who made that claim? I need a link.

Forum List

Back