Gun Free zones and the body count.....time for them to go...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...when you set up areas where good people are left unarmed.....can you expect any different outcome when a nut brings a gun into a gun free zone....I know...I know.........the whole concept of a gun free zone is just fucking stupid.....

Gun Free Zones Claim 100 Victims in Only 8 Attacks

What follows are just a few of the many examples of shootings in gun free zones that could be listed. There is not one type of firearm that can be blamed–the weapon used was sometimes a handgun, sometimes a rifle, other times a shotgun–nor is there one specific race that can be pinpointed–the attackers come from various races/ethnicities. Nor is this a situation where expanding background checks would have made even the slightest difference–all the attackers listed but one, Adam Lanza, passed a background check for their firearms. Lanza opted to steal his guns instead.

The common thread is that the attacks took place in areas where the gunman knew he could inflict damage at his own pace, without the threat of reprisal from armed citizens:

There you have it–eight attacks over the last 8 years in which gunmen opened fire in places where citizens were disarmed by policies that treat law-abiding citizens and criminals alike.

The result? 105 innocent lives taken and more than 150 others injured by gun fire in gun free zones.

We need to make the whole country a gun free zone. Then it will take effect. Until that people will kill each other because their life sucks. America is way too diverse and there are too many hidden conflicts to allow gun ownership.

there is a procedure for removing a Constitutional Amendment.

It takes quite a bit of doing, I suggest you get busy.

You must remember, liberals use the school of fish method of self defense. They want to disarm the populace thereby increasing the pool of potential victims. The more victims, the better the odds the coddled criminal will choose someone else. Never pay for your own stupidity if you can force someone else to.

We need to make the whole country a gun free zone. Then it will take effect. Until that people will kill each other because their life sucks. America is way too diverse and there are too many hidden conflicts to allow gun ownership.

I think that is what hitler said too......and after he used the Weimar gun control policies to disarm Jews and other opponents he went on to make Germany a lot less diverse........

Forum List

Back