Why the ndrp e.o. Of 3/16/2012 is different

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well?

Snip:

POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT – MARCH 18, AD 2012 8:46 PM MST

I’m getting really, really sick of these pundits and talking heads on the so-called “right” clucking their tongues at the unwashed masses and telling us that we’re crazy and paranoid to be the least bit concerned each and every time the Obama regime takes another stride toward totalitarianism. And it is EACH AND EVERY TIME.

Let me break it down for Ed Morrissey, and all of the other pundits in that social circle so that you can get your heads around this. We are concerned and even, dare I say it, panicked, because we can see the big picture of the Obama regime for what it is. We can take the totality of the dataset and draw not just a logical, reasoned conclusion, but a conclusion that is supported by centuries – nay millenia – of past precedent.

We are, as Patrick Henry put it, “willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”

Why is the 3/16/2012 Executive Order worthy of grave concern? Simply put, because of the man and the regime who issued it. This is a man, and a regime that has done the following:

all of it here with comments

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpr...e-executive-order-is-different/#comment-23172

Forum List

Back