VP Joe B, dumbest man in 500 years.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Man needs to crack his grandkids history book open.

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most

"You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48% probability that he was there," Biden said, hailing the raid as a shining example of President Barack Obama's leadership.

Way to go Joe!! You have single handily saved big 0 from any thoughts of assassination and have totally vindicated those that planned not to.

sorry if that was crass, but you know it's true. :badgrin:

Palin was a pretty horrible pick for a VP, but when you compare her to Joe, "I love to put my foot into my mouth", Biden she doesn't look that bad.

Still, Palin is a horrible choice, but Biden does a great job making her look ok.

p.s. I don't know how I got that green arrow on there, but it is there....keyboard acting up.

Last edited:
Palin was a pretty horrible pick for a VP, but when you compare her to Joe, "I love to put my foot into my mouth", Biden she doesn't look that bad.

Still, Palin is a horrible choice, but Biden does a great job making her look ok.

p.s. I don't know how I got that green arrow on there, but it is there....keyboard acting up.

I did say the pc version of "dumbest 'man'".

If I meant dumbest 'person', that would mean I think he could contend with rosy o'donald.

seriously, no one can beat her.

:lol:

Forum List

Back