Why the economy is slowing and inflation is rising.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
No more workers available.

I’m not talking GOP goobers.

I’m talking qualified and educated.

How long have I been saying there are six million jobs available?

Part of economic measurement isn’t how many unfilled jobs you have but how many workers you have in jobs.

And republicans have been working overtime chasing away qualified workers other countries want.

News flash no one wants goobers.

the economy is slowing and inflation is rising.

Well, you're half right.
Congrats! That's a huge improvement for you.

Part of economic measurement isn’t how many unfilled jobs you have but how many workers you have in jobs.

And republicans have been working overtime chasing away qualified workers other countries want.

How many of those illegals crossing the border are Teachers, Nurses, Engineering Techs and so on?

Have your State Government JTPA the uneducated citizen, wait you prefer to blame the Federal Government instead!

• Banned

How many of those illegals crossing the border are Teachers, Nurses, Engineering Techs and so on?

Have your State Government JTPA the uneducated citizen, wait you prefer to blame the Federal Government instead!
It’s not about fruit pickers crossing the border dum dum.
Do I really need to spell it out to you?

• Banned

Ha!
You can lead a Republican to school but you can’t make it learn.

You mean all the qualified Americans in their 30s and 40s that have been dumped need to be replaced by even more Indian H1-Bs?

Derp trying to teach economics is like our seven year old trying to explain nuclear physics.

The economy is not slowing. Stock market is not an indicator of the economy. Interest rates are going up because things are improving and people are simply moving money from stocks to buckets that take advantage of the rising interest rates.

It’s not about fruit pickers crossing the border dum dum.
Do I really need to spell it out to you?

I ask you a simple question and you believe all the illegals that come here are more educated than the average American.

So now explain to the board how many of those illegals hold any form of degree in Nursing, Engineering or Education and if they do not should the taxpayer pay for then to be educated over the American Citizen?

Also why should the American Taxpayer allow Companies and Government Agencies to import Educated workers when you can simply JTPA our Citizens on the State level?

Ha!
You can lead a Republican to school but you can’t make it learn.

You still believe all the uneducated are Republican but what is truly hilarious is I know better than that!

So get with your local and state government and have them allocate tax dollars to fund JTPA's and if not why should other states pay for your program that your own people refuse to pay for in the first damn place!?!

Oh I am qualified, educated, experienced and legal..But at my age they offer me jobs like dishwasher or groundskeeper. Like I am some idiot savant....Well they are close but I still function..

Once again I ask , why is none of those 6 million unfilled jobs in blue states?

Where are all these six million jobs at that are available? Are you able to cite credible sources that can cite job categories and salary/pay offered for even half the number you posited?

Would you care to qualify that statement with facts from a credible source? Such as what type of workers that are supposedly not available?

To get those jobs for people, there must be job creation. Job creation requires capital investment and tax incentives. Businesses are leaving California in droves because of the high costs of doing business there. The State of California has one of the highest incomes taxes, workman compensation taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes in the nation. The State of California has a total debt of $1.3 trillion dollars. The Democrats running the state are fiscally irresponsible. You cannot allow numerous poverty stricken, poorly educated, welfare dependent illegal aliens to flood into the state and provide them sanctuary. Funds for needed infrastructure improvements and expansion are being diverted in the budget for expanding welfare roles. The Democrats answer for fiscal problems is not to control spending, but to continuously raise taxes and/or create new taxes to pay for the bloating state operations. Job security for the bureaucrats.

Obama’s stimulus brought us out of recession.

Trump’s 1.5 trillion gave us debt, like Bush’s three trillion did.

The other thing Bush and Trump did was take away our sources of revenue. To ensure debt. Why?

Where are all these six million jobs at that are available? Are you able to cite credible sources that can cite job categories and salary/pay offered for even half the number you posited?

Would you care to qualify that statement with facts from a credible source? Such as what type of workers that are supposedly not available?

To get those jobs for people, there must be job creation. Job creation requires capital investment and tax incentives. Businesses are leaving California in droves because of the high costs of doing business there. The State of California has one of the highest incomes taxes, workman compensation taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes in the nation. The State of California has a total debt of $1.3 trillion dollars. The Democrats running the state are fiscally irresponsible. You cannot allow numerous poverty stricken, poorly educated, welfare dependent illegal aliens to flood into the state and provide them sanctuary. Funds for needed infrastructure improvements and expansion are being diverted in the budget for expanding welfare roles. The Democrats answer for fiscal problems is not to control spending, but to continuously raise taxes and/or create new taxes to pay for the bloating state operations. Job security for the bureaucrats.
Business is not leaving California in droves. This is a nonsense GOP talking point I’ve proven wrong again and again.

If you can’t trust the US bureau of labor and statistics then who can you trust? Fox?

I think many Republicans are worse educated than illegals.

Last edited:

Trump’s 1.5 trillion gave us debt, like Bush’s three trillion did.

The other thing Bush and Trump did was take away our sources of revenue. To ensure debt. Why?

The recession was over by June 2009.

On this forum are simple American morons ...
They do not even know the economic theory ..

=================================================
The Americans ...
Write to me the indicators on the basis of which the NYSE works ???
I'll laugh ...

Forum List

Back