Why arent the Liberals Cheering such success, the Rich just got Poorer, isnt that great?

Arent you happy that those uber wealthy liberal elites are finally losing billions.

• Yes, those billionaires need to lose their money so the Wealth Gap decreased.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, they made their money, why the fuck cant anyone else, with any amount of grey matter?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Market dive lops $114 billion from fortunes of world's richest
Even Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest person, wasn’t immune to the carnage. His fortune slipped $3.3 billion to $116.4 billion as shares of the retail behemoth fell 2.8 percent. Alphabet Inc.’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin each took hits of about $2.3 billion.

The rout followed more modest declines on Friday that erased $68.5 billion in wealth from the world’s 500 richest people.
Even though these are UBER wealthy Liberal elite billionaires, with them losing all this money, that is now decreasing the size of the wealth GAP. Why aren't those liberals cheering the success?

How To Close America's Wealth Gap

Even Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest person, wasn’t immune to the carnage. His fortune slipped $3.3 billion to $116.4 billion as shares of the retail behemoth fell 2.8 percent. Alphabet Inc.’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin each took hits of about $2.3 billion.

The rout followed more modest declines on Friday that erased $68.5 billion in wealth from the world’s 500 richest people.
Even though these are UBER wealthy Liberal elite billionaires, with them losing all this money, that is now decreasing the size of the wealth GAP. Why aren't those liberals cheering the success?

DontTazMeBro assured me yesterday that no one is losing money. It's just a bunch of people pulling their earnings out. Nothing to worry about. No one is getting hurt. That's what he said.

DontTazMeBro assured me yesterday that no one is losing money. It's just a bunch of people pulling their earnings out. Nothing to worry about. No one is getting hurt. That's what he said.
other can you

the rich guys are who cashed out...? they made plenty of money, no?

:rolleyes:

The rich were not getting poorer. They were taking profits. Inflation fears and the yield of the Long Bond was a good time to take profits.

According to assholes like you liberals don't work, have degrees in liberal arts and sponge off the govt. and their parents. So I can't understand why you claim there are rich liberals...
Oh yeah the cowardly curmudgeon has me on ignore...The courage of a conservative...

the rich guys are who cashed out...? they made plenty of money, no?

:rolleyes:
Did you not read the article? I guess not, otherwise you guys would of seen that Lopping off of $114 billion means Minus(-)$114,000,000,000 from the worlds richest. Did you guys graduate from 2nd grade?

Unlike you, I care about the middle class and the poor. Billionaires will be OK without help.

Unlike you, I care about the middle class and the poor. Billionaires will be OK without help.
I used to be poor when I was young, then middle class in my 30s and 40s but instead of remaining a victim of liberalism and collect welfare, I learned how to use my God given skills and amassed a fortune. I don't give a rats ass about you, for if you want to remain a victim of liberalism, that is your choice, and elections have consequences, and fucks like you deserve all the MISERY that liberalism forcing upon you....

I used to be poor when I was young, then middle class in my 30s and 40s but instead of remaining a victim of liberalism and collect welfare, I learned how to use my God given skills and amassed a fortune. I don't give a rats ass about you, for if you want to remain a victim of liberalism, that is your choice, and elections have consequences, and fucks like you deserve all the MISERY that liberalism forcing upon you....
This liberal amassed a fortune but is not an asshole about it like ^ some people.. So was my stock broker Dad...But he was an asshole like you about it..

Andaronjim, apparently you conceive all situations and negotiations in terms of only “win or lose”.
There are other than win-lose alternatives such as “win-win”, “good for you - great for me”, or finding some compromise, (not necessarily a mid-point position), that may in some cases be superior to the consequences of negotiations based only upon win-lose strategies.

Results due to U.S. Congress's political factions less tolerance for other than one-dimensional negotiations have generally not been net satisfactory for those parties themselves or for our nation.
I don't recall the original source of the adage, “when we all do better, we all do better”, but I believe it.

I'm a populist and I suppose (from the tone of your post), you would consider me to be a “liberal”. Although almost all, (if not all) the economic concepts I advocate are of greater proportional benefit for incomes of the working poor, they would also consequentially increase the incomes of the wealthy.
The rich becoming poorer is generally of no benefit to all others because when we all do better, we all do better.

Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back