I am sick of the lies from the Lickspittle, Lapdog, Liberal, Lamestream Media. Deficits again.

What is the average per year of 9.5 trillion dollars added over 8 years?

• 250 billion dollars a year, because i am a stupid liberal and learned common core.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 trillion dollars, because as a moderate i only know approximately what Obama spent due to "News" .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.1875 trillion dollars, as a conservative and good with math, it is just common sense, not core.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The era of $1 trillion budget deficits is making a comeback
The era of trillion-dollar budget deficits is about to make a comeback, and a brewing budget deal could mean their return comes just next year.

http://www.profutures.com/article.php/736/
1. CBO Confirms Obama Budget Adds $9.5 Trillion of Debt.

Now just a quick Math problem.

Obama inherited from Bush 9 trillion dollars of debt.
Obama over 8 years increased the debt to 19 trillion dollars.
9.5 trillion dollars over 8 years equals 1.1875 trillion dollars of debt a year.

This is why I am sick of the media and cut the cord. I hate lying pieces of shit..

I would like to clarify something further. Our national debt was just under $6 trillion when Bush took office. When he left office, and Obama assumed the reins it was $10.6 trillion. When Obama left it was $19.97 trillion.
Under Bush 9/11 happened and the war on terror began, and horrific hurricanes, as well as the financial crisis, which he warned of.

Under Obama, the continued war on terror, financial crisis, and Obamacare.

The era of $1 trillion budget deficits is making a comeback
The era of trillion-dollar budget deficits is about to make a comeback, and a brewing budget deal could mean their return comes just next year.

http://www.profutures.com/article.php/736/
1. CBO Confirms Obama Budget Adds $9.5 Trillion of Debt.

Now just a quick Math problem.

Obama inherited from Bush 9 trillion dollars of debt.
Obama over 8 years increased the debt to 19 trillion dollars.
9.5 trillion dollars over 8 years equals 1.1875 trillion dollars of debt a year.

This is why I am sick of the media and cut the cord. I hate lying pieces of shit..
With the Bush tax cuts the GOP took from Obama and the country the ability to bring in revenue.
What Trump and the GOP did was make it worse.
Can’t blame this mess on Obama.
Not this time.

Forum List

Back