Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i don't make up s*** when it comes to God. Ask any Christian pastor, any person that studies the Bible. God still puts words in people mouths....He still directs us on what to do or say. Most people though don't realize it.
I don't need to Prove anything - the proof will be evident some day. I have Faith and that's all i need.

Where did you get your lobotomy?

Yeah right. Wat the witless. You wish to believe that a Book with at least forty odd authors written over a period of several millenia would be that coherent and logical with out some over arching philosophy or something behind it? And then you accuse us of beieving in fairy tales.

You ain't very intelligent, are ya? At least 40 authors (actually, there's more, as the Catholic church pared things down in an attempt to fuck up Christianity), talking about things that happened a long time ago?

Ever hear of a history book? That's what the OT is. And......with the latest archaeological finds (based on what the Bible states), they've verified many things.

The Bible didn't get mixed up until the Romans put their dick skinners on it.

And you think at least 40 doesn't imply the possibility of more than forty precisely why? The new testament Takes 4 to get through Acts 1 more to get you through Hebrews, and two more after that more after that. Though whether one can conclude that Mark, which was reputedly dictated to Mark by Peter, is a different author from the letters of Peter is debateable. So you've got seven authors for the New Testament.

Think about this.........is a book on American history, complete, able to be written by just one person?

No. Why? Simple........people don't live that long. And, the history of the Hebrew people covers several THOUSAND years.

Of course it is People do it all the time. I've read more than one American History book that had only one author.

sorry gary, but the bible was written a MINIMUM of 150 years after the facts, and that just the earliest part, most of it was written much later than that. So the bible is a total fraud.

Of course it is People do it all the time. I've read more than one American History book that had only one author.

Bullshit........you can't have an accurate history book unless you have eyewitness accounts, from many sources (for balance).

Now.........if you were to write a complete history book of the US alone, you'd cover over 200 years.

Nobody lives that long.

His prophets wrote the Bible under HIS direction, he spoke the words through them that they were to write.

Proof please. Or are YOU just making this shit up?

Sorry, i don't make up s*** when it comes to God. Ask any Christian pastor, any person that studies the Bible. God still puts words in people mouths....He still directs us on what to do or say. Most people though don't realize it.
I don't need to Prove anything - the proof will be evident some day. I have Faith and that's all i need.

Actually, you need more than just faith, you also could do with a bit of science. After all.......Abraham and Noah BOTH were scientists and inventors.

sorry gary, but the bible was written a MINIMUM of 150 years after the facts, and that just the earliest part, most of it was written much later than that. So the bible is a total fraud.

responding to mindless religiosity

I know it's a thankless job like going to the park and picking up some one elses dog shit but it has to be done.

Thanks

proof please that abraham even existed? we already know that noah never existed.

If we have "proof" that Noah never existed, where is it? Remember, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

By the way........the CIA, as well as several scientists and others have seen, as well as photographed Noah's Ark.

Might wanna watch the news sometime What.

Hi Charlie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TtAvKkMmmE&feature=related

There's only one true church, the one that teaches what the bible says, all these other creeds and doctrines just divide people and a look at the bible reveals this to be true.

The idea that there is only one true church (ekklesia #1577) is 100 percent NONSENSE. A ‘church’ is merely a ‘called-out assembly’ like Israel called out of Gentiles and believers in our gospel are ‘called out’ from among unbelievers. Israel is called the ‘church/assembly’ in the wilderness (Acts 7:38) and Christ’s ‘My church’ (Kingdom Church = #1*) was called by the ‘Gospel of the Kingdom’ (Gospel #1**) ‘before’ He shed one drop of blood for anybody. The Apostle Paul is the ‘only’ apostle to address our ‘mystery’ church/assembly (#2*) saved by God’s Grace through faith ‘apart’ from works by obedience to ‘our gospel’ for today (Gospel of the Grace of God = #2**).

I have worked in the Anglican Church in England and was raised in the Baptist Church here in Florida and spend six years sitting, standing and kneeling in Catholic Churches. I have worked for years with the Dispensationalists (all kinds from Traditional to Ultras to Hypers) and those from the Evangelical and Fundamentalist-type Denominations; to the Greek Orthodox and all the way from A to Z in the USA and abroad. And yes, I spent years working with the members of the “Church of Christ” (two different groups/churches) and can tell you with 100 percent certainty that their ‘good news’ is a works-based gospel message that includes works, works and more works.

The Church of Christ has blended the “Two Gospels of the New Testament” together into a abomination that God sent to NOBODY; just like the Anglicans, Baptists, Catholics and the rest. While some among the Dispensationalists are preaching Paul’s “Word of the Cross” (1Cor. 1:18) gospel message (#2), even many from that denomination have Christ’s ‘water’ ministry (Kingdom) mixed with His ‘blood/grace’ ministry without having one clue about the difference. All of those blinded by Denominationalism (Mystery of Iniquity = 2Thes. 2:7-12) are ‘servants of righteousness’ serving their ‘angel of light’ (2Cor. 11:14-15) without having any idea that Satan has blinded them from seeing ‘our gospel’ (2Cor. 4:3-4 = see 2Peter 3:14-16) and his ‘deluding influence’ has them by the nose.

What most of you think is real Christianity (Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy and Protestantism) is in realty the “Church of Antichrist” (left side of diagram), which is the primary ‘religion’ of the USA; and just one more reason that America is primed for utter destruction for ‘many’ (Matt. 7:13-14) very good reasons indeed . . .

GL,

Terral

proof please that abraham even existed? we already know that noah never existed.

If we have "proof" that Noah never existed, where is it? Remember, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

By the way........the CIA, as well as several scientists and others have seen, as well as photographed Noah's Ark.

Might wanna watch the news sometime What.

The absence of evidence means that you haven't proven squat, until you do, you have nothing. Saying that that means it might still be so, well, you're an idiot, what can I say?

The CIA has photographed the ark? First of all, AS IF!! LOL. Secondly, how would you know, you seen the pictures? Sorry, but watching the news only keeps you up to date with what the man wants you to know. Don't be so naïve.

I would add, you have no proof that the heebs are god's chosen people. Or that he gave you palestine. You're fighting wars over myths.

You're definitely not cool if you think that the Jews AREN'T God's Chosen People. Either that, or you're an idiot Christian who thinks that Yeshua (Jesus) came to replace the Law. He didn't. He came to expand upon it.

And, the Jews aren't the Chosen People because of themselves, they are Chosen because of what Abraham did, which was to be able to discern the One True God from a bunch of pagan idols.

Do a google search sometime for "pictures of Noah's Ark". You'll be surprised.

And........I didn't just see it on the news, I also saw several programs on History Channel which covered this subject (with pictures).

biker, what proof do you have that abraham even existed? And how about some proof that god said anything about the jews to anyone, you're making all this up aren't you?
If you're the chosen people, why does the rest of the world hate you guys?

biker, what proof do you have that abraham even existed? And how about some proof that god said anything about the jews to anyone, you're making all this up aren't you?
If you're the chosen people, why does the rest of the world hate you guys?

First thing. I'm not Jewish, I'm a Taoist (or did you not read my tagline?).

Proof? Well...........over 50 percent of what is contained in the Bible has been proven to be scientifically provable, as well as there is quite a bit of archaeological evidence that also supports it.

You should also remember that the OT is a history book of the Jewish people.

Did God actually talk to Abraham? Yep. Many people over the ages (some even today), have stated that they actually talk to Him, and, many people believe them.

Why are the Jews the Chosen People? Because, before the Flood, there were many pagan gods that everyone claimed were alive. Many were elaborate hoaxes. Abraham actually heard God (and many people today even claim as much), and because of what he did, the Torah was given to the Jewish people later.

Might wanna study up on things before you discount them.

50% of the bible has been proven to be true? Like to back that up with something?
Yep, god talked to abe? Care to tell us how you know that for sure?
So Noah and his crew were jewish? (since everyone else died)? I thought that was a story from the bible?

Curious, in short, what do taoists believe?

50% of the bible has been proven to be true? Like to back that up with something?
Yep, god talked to abe? Care to tell us how you know that for sure?
So Noah and his crew were jewish? (since everyone else died)? I thought that was a story from the bible?

Curious, in short, what do taoists believe?

Need scientific proof? Watch "Decoding the Exodus" sometime on The History Channel. Matter of fact, they found a place in Africa where the same kind of stuff that happened in ancient Egypt also happened in 1998. The water turned red, fish died, and when people woke up the next morning most of them were dead from CO2 gas inhalation.

Seems there was a volcanic eruption under the lake that did that.

As far as "knowing" if God talked to Abraham or not? Well.......several things........Abraham was a scientist and inventor, and knew more about the world than almost anyone alive, so therefore, he had to talk to SOMEONE.

Many people over the ages have talked about speaking with God. Many weren't believed, but many were, and they weren't called crazy. Remember when Bush Jr stated that God told him to run for office? The Christian Coalition bought it, so why couldn't Abraham have talked to God if Bush Jr. did?

As far as what Taoists believe? Everything comes from Nothing.

"The Way of the Sage is to act without struggling.
The Way of Heaven is to help without harming".

Tao Te Ching, verse 82.

Just what I thought, no proof. NEXT!

C'mon man, that CO2 thing in africa is proof of the bible? Doesn't take you much.

GW said god talked to him so abe must have been real and god talked to him? WOW! You ever had your IQ checked?

Thx for the taoist thing, makes no sense either.

Shit dude.........with a closed mind like yours, I'm surprised ANYTHING gets in.

Like I said, watch "Decoding the Exodus" on History Channel sometime. That wasn't the only thing that happened, but, based on what happened in Africa, scientists have said that it is possible that is what happened in Egypt.

Have I ever had my IQ checked? Yep. 138. But, you obviously have a lower one than mine as your comprehension is pretty low.

I said that Bush Jr. stated that God talked to him, and lots of people (from the Christian Coalition I might add, people you would expect to know), believed Bush Jr.

As far as the Taoist "thing"? That was the last verse of the Tao Te Ching. Ya gotta read the other 81 to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back