Why the anger

I didnt hate Bush, but I was very dissapointed with how he handled fiscal issues, the borders, and his ditractors (he was too worried with making the left happy too)

I cant even begin to say why I hate Obama... I didnt hate him at first, he has earned it though. At first I just didnt like his politics, but now he has showed me just how much he hates America and everything it stands for. Therefore "F" him.

I wouldnt shed a tear if he were to drop dead right now....

I believe he is a racist piece of crap, and he surrounds himself with some of the worst riff raff imagineable.

I just cant sit here and type all the reasons he has earned my hatred. I dont have the time.

Ironically though... I pray for him everyday. (That he will see the error of his ways and start to act like The President of the most wonderful, benevilant nation on earth)

I dont want to hate him though... it pains me that I do.
:(

Lol......"benevolent Nation?" Are you fucking serious? No other Nation in the world is responsible for more senseless needless human death and destruction over the past 40 years than US.

People don't like lying scum. It does make them angry.

Then stop posting.

OldshitCROCKS,

You, are the indefatigable lying douchebag not unlike the BOGUS MESSIAH you worship: the PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS that burst on the Political scene with NATIONALLY EXPOSED LIES from the very onset starting with his notorious TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob Wright's Cathedral of Hate. Using this EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD's very own words, the Black Racist Whackjob Wright was his: "Pastor, friend, and mentor". His other friendo and ACORN colleague was : the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL Commie/Terrorist Bill Ayers from whose home, this semi-black Political Charlatan kicked off his Senatorial Career.

That's just for starters........THE INCALCULABLE ECONOMICAL EVIL BY THIS POLITICAL ABOMINATION IS TOO PAINFUL TOO RECITE....
and, actually, unnecessary in view of the CONTINUOUS PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF SAME.

I llked Bush just fine his first four years in office. I think he was the right man in the right place at the right time at 9-11. I think he did whatever he needed to do to keep this country safe. He certainly did that in spades.

The thing I truely didn't like about him was the fact that he never vetoed anything. He let the Clowns spend like drunken sailors.

As for BO. I don't like his left wing loon agenda. Anyone who thinks this guy will govern from the Center is livin in la la land. His agenda just isn't my cup of tea.

You're asking what makes a lefty angry? Try "I didn't get my way"

There... you now have your answer.

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

What did President Bush do to you that has made you guys so angry with him?

And while I'm at it,

What has President Obama done to oyu that has made you so angry with him?

I'm not nor have I ever been angry at Bush. Although I didn't approve of all his policies. As for Obama, I'm not angry with him personally, but his policies are way too far left and that is why I oppose him.

But seriously... one of the left's biggest criticisms of Bush was spending. BO has hugely outspent Bush and is poised to ratchet that up even further, and the left applauds. Then there's Bush's supposed "trampling of the constitution", BIOhas doubled down on that and the left is quiet.

I guess it is a classic case of "as long as my guy is doing it"....

Bush and company used the tragic events 0f 9/11/2001 to their advantage in advancing their vendetta against Saddam Hussein and to appease their Saudi business partners.

Yeah it cant have anything to do with your stupid ass ideas crashing the world economy for the second time in one lifetime or LIES to take us into a war that was never paid for so Haliburton could increase its bottom line and thousands of Americans could be snuffed out.

Yeah it has nothing to do with enegry policy written by the coprs who kill coal miners and rig workers while FUCKING the entire gulf coast for decades and distroying a huge swath of our natural resources.

It has nothing to do with spying on Americans and calling people traitors for questioning why the DOJ was subverted or why our elections have been put onto machines we can not keep secure.

You people are the stupidest fucks in the world

Yeah it cant have anything to do with your stupid ass ideas crashing the world economy for the second time in one lifetime or LIES to take us into a war that was never paid for so Haliburton could increase its bottom line and thousands of Americans could be snuffed out.

Yeah it has nothing to do with enegry policy written by the coprs who kill coal miners and rig workers while FUCKING the entire gulf coast for decades and distroying a huge swath of our natural resources.

It has nothing to do with spying on Americans and calling people traitors for questioning why the DOJ was subverted or why our elections have been put onto machines we can not keep secure.

Where's your proof to the claims you're making?

It impossible to discuss these two presidents rationally. Bush lied. Expanded presidential powers to an unprecedented extent, led the country into an unneccessary war by lying to us an set himself up as a divine king answering to no one.

His administration was cynical secretive and corrupt.

Obama has made some mistakes. He came in with such promise and he hasn't been radical enough.

wow....I'm ...uh...wow

All over this site and the court doicuments.

You all refuse them when presented.

Then you post some internet article that you accept as fact for hyour point of view.

This is why the civility is over.

You people have used lies and cheating long enough.

No more mr nice guy

TruthDoesNOTMatter has got to be one of the most STUPID Obamarrhoidal fucktards around.

TRULY INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!

personal insults?

how clever.

Fuck you.

No more mr nice guy .

Get used to acdepting the blame for every last thing you people created for this country.

You fucked us royally with your idiot ideas of deregulation , wars for profit built on lies and tax cuts for the uber wealthy.

No more mr nice guy

All over this site and the court doicuments.

You all refuse them when presented.

Then you post some internet article that you accept as fact for hyour point of view.

This is why the civility is over.

You people have used lies and cheating long enough.

No more mr nice guy

Where's your proof? Please provide the appropriate links.

Bush acted like a nut
Obama does not act when needed.​

There, I summed it up as quickly as possible. I guess neither left nor right should lead this nation! They both suck

And yet compared to you and your ilk, we're rocket scientists.

I didnt hate Bush, but I was very dissapointed with how he handled fiscal issues, the borders, and his ditractors (he was too worried with making the left happy too)

I cant even begin to say why I hate Obama... I didnt hate him at first, he has earned it though. At first I just didnt like his politics, but now he has showed me just how much he hates America and everything it stands for. Therefore "F" him.

I believe he is a racist piece of crap, and he surrounds himself with some of the worst riff raff imagineable.

I just cant sit here and type all the reasons he has earned my hatred. I dont have the time.

Ironically though... I pray for him everyday. (That he will see the error of his ways and start to act like The President of the most wonderful, benevilant nation on earth)

Lol......"benevolent Nation?" Are you fucking serious? No other Nation in the world is responsible for more senseless needless human death and destruction over the past 40 years than US.

You're a complete nincompoop. No nation has SAVED more lives than the US has in the last 40 years.

Please inform me which country you prefer to be a citizen of and I'lly pay for your flight out of the US. I hear Somalia is nice.

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

What did President Bush do to you that has made you guys so angry with him?
He was more-than-happy to defer to The DICK; Cheney runnin'-the-show.....as-was-arranged!!!!!

"His business career was marked by mediocrity or failure which nonetheless resulted in him getting lots of money from his father's political allies. And his political career has been handed to him on a platter by his famous name, and by his dad's cronies."

Hell......he wasn't (even) the COWBOY everyone (thought they) voted-for!!!!

news-graphics-2007-_645840a.jpg

Lil' Dumbya was a LOUDMOUTHED, CHICKENHAWK FRAUD!!!!!!!

bush_littlebigman.jpg

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before."

You're a complete nincompoop. No nation has SAVED more lives than the US has in the last 40 years.

Please inform me which country you prefer to be a citizen of and I'lly pay for your flight out of the US. I hear Somalia is nice.

But somalia is YOUR dream country.

One where there is no government control of anything.

Lets remember what you think a goernemnt is worth and can do.

You hate government remember?

Forum List

Back