Why the anger

What's funny is that the Left was spittle-flinging angry for eight years, and now that they have Congress and the White House, you'd think they'd be happy...but they're just as angry.

They don't know how to turn it off. It's consumed them.

Actually, I guess that's more pathetic and sad than funny...

what I wonder is how you can have forgotten the 20 past years of ANGRY WHITE MALES (all of whom were conservatives)

and all those books written by cons (limbaugh, oreilly, beck, coulter, etc)
about how ANGRY cons are at all thos e"liberal facist nazi communists who HATE god and are trying to DESTROY America)

is liberal anger bad?
but conservative anger...good?

It impossible to discuss these two presidents rationally. Bush lied. Expanded presidential powers to an unprecedented extent, led the country into an unneccessary war by lying to us an set himself up as a divine king answering to no one.

His administration was cynical secretive and corrupt.

Obama has made some mistakes. He came in with such promise and he hasn't been radical enough.
You complain about Bush expanding presidential powers, then say Obama hasn't expanded enough? :confused:

Obama has played it safe to the center. He could be bolder to the left IMO.

Bush

Mislead us on his reasons for declaring war on Iraq
Engaged in Torture and was proud of it
Brought the country into two wars and cut taxes to pay for it
Stood idle during Katrina
Denied the recession till it was too late to stop it

It impossible to discuss these two presidents rationally. Bush lied. Expanded presidential powers to an unprecedented extent, led the country into an unneccessary war by lying to us an set himself up as a divine king answering to no one.

His administration was cynical secretive and corrupt.

Obama has made some mistakes. He came in with such promise and he hasn't been radical enough.
You complain about Bush expanding presidential powers, then say Obama hasn't expanded enough? :confused:

Obama has played it safe to the center. He could be bolder to the left IMO.

The fact that there are people who think Obama is playing the center completely stuns me.

Bush

Those are your talking points, but what has he done to you?

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

What did President Bush do to you that has made you guys so angry with him?

And while I'm at it,

What has President Obama done to oyu that has made you so angry with him?

Ultimately, your questions can be answered in that the answers are of course, inextricably bound with whether you are a rational person (a non-Bush hater).....or an Obamarrhoidal fucktard.

BTW, I thought Dubya was a wus.

I didnt hate Bush, but I was very dissapointed with how he handled fiscal issues, the borders, and his ditractors (he was too worried with making the left happy too)

I cant even begin to say why I hate Obama... I didnt hate him at first, he has earned it though. At first I just didnt like his politics, but now he has showed me just how much he hates America and everything it stands for. Therefore "F" him.

I wouldnt shed a tear if he were to drop dead right now....

I believe he is a racist piece of crap, and he surrounds himself with some of the worst riff raff imagineable.

I just cant sit here and type all the reasons he has earned my hatred. I dont have the time.

Ironically though... I pray for him everyday. (That he will see the error of his ways and start to act like The President of the most wonderful, benevilant nation on earth)

I dont want to hate him though... it pains me that I do.
:(

bush tried to make the left happy? how would he have done that? by starting a pretend war a choice? by taking away funding from organizations that acknowledged abortion as a feasible choice (that was his first executive order); by advancing the agenda of the religious right?

as for the ODS, well, I can't help irrational attitudes. ;)

Bush

No, those are real reasons that are easily supported, Avatar, that explains why the great majority of America despises Bush, Cheney, and the Republican Party. You should have the presidency and Congress if 40% of America is conservative. That you don't reveals that the mainstream of America hates the GOP, and nothing has been done by the GOP to change that.

Remember you are the one who believes the elders will step forward to save the Constitution when it will hang by a thread. You are the one who believes the John Burch Society is a good American political club. You are the one whose politics are loony.

Sorry, Jake, while my views may happen to be similar to JBS, I can't stand them based on the fact that they're too religious in their politics. They're almost Constitution Party-like. And the CP is the biggest bunch of theocrats around.

But back to the OP: I can't stand Bush or Obama because they have no sense of economics and because they continue to beat the war drum.

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

And while I'm at it,

Bush took us to war under false pretenses...there were no WMDs. Worse, he then tried to claim the war was about terrorism and link it to 9/11 when 15 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian and NONE of them were Iraqi. He also pulled our troops OUT of Saudi Arabia. When China shot down our plane and took our people hostage, he answered by apologizing and paying them money.

Obama nodded his head to the Queen of England and bowed low to the King of Saudi Arabia, practically groveling. He's a closet Muslim and he doesn't even qualify for the presidential office. He promised to immediately take us out of Iraq, how'd that work out? Hmm? Where are the lower taxes on those making less than $200,000 a year?
I'll bet you loved seeing Bush, Jr. walk hand in hand with and kiss the Saudi Prince. He even had them as guests at his ranchette.

And while I'm at it,

Simply put, they have opposing views. That's all it takes to be hated today. People hate what they do not understand and they do not understand what they oppose.

Obama is dismantling the United States. Deliberately. He hates us, and we know it.

I hate to agree with such a blunt statement, wanting to give this President the benefit of the doubt I have given all other Presidents in my lifetime. But when Obama was campaigning and said he intended to transform this nation -what did you expect from someone who OPENLY admits he thinks our Constitution is a flawed document? And then says the reason he thinks it is flawed is because it doesn't redistribute the wealth away from those who toiled and worked to earn it -to those who didn't. The founders set up a nation where man was responsible for his own destiny, where OPPORTUNITY was guaranteed -but the outcome would never be. Obama is like the French who think it is the outcome that must be insured, not the opportunity for man to make what he will of his own destiny which is what our founders intended to create. But which I have sadly come to accept that people like Obama are intent on destroying.

Bush

He did wipe out half of my 401K ....does that count?

Last edited:
The Bush administration was the most incompetant in our history. Rove and Cheney committed Treason in the Plame Affair. And you Conservative assholes cheered them on.

President Obama has considerable achievements at less than two years into his first term. That alone is reason for the Conservatives to hate him. He has demonstrated a competancy to get his agenda passed in the face of the blind opposition of the Republican Party.

The Republicans, in spite of the obvious need for health care reform in this nation, blindly fought health care reform, and handed our President a major and impressive victory when it was passed. Now the financial reform bill will become law, and once again, the Republicans will stand with egg on their face.

Instead of pointing out that neither bill goes far enough, the Republicans just dug in their heels and said 'NO'. Failing to act in a manner that would help this nation, the Republicans have opted for a strategy of opposing anything that our President proposes or does. It will be reflected in the Polls this November.

And while I'm at it,

Hey Avatar ... I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to mention just how angry I am at the media. For instance, the black-out of information when it comes to the Black Panther voter intimidation case. Where the hell are the major networks on this? I bet if the video was of a couple of white guys wearing white sheets standing outside a voting place in a prodominetly black neighborhood and the case was thrown out ( covered up ) the LSM would be all over it!!

While I'm still on my soapbox, what about the billions of oil that is still spewing out into the Gulf? Where is the outrage?

It's no secret that ratings at ABC, CBS & NBC are all down, so my question is .... why not report on stories that would attract viewers? Are they continuing to cover up for the Progressive Administration? Are they still going with .... well if Fox News is covering, we shouldn't? I just don't get it and it's pissing me off!!!!!

Obama is dismantling the United States. Deliberately. He hates us, and we know it.

I hate to agree with such a blunt statement, wanting to give this President the benefit of the doubt I have given all other Presidents in my lifetime. But when Obama was campaigning and said he intended to transform this nation -what did you expect from someone who OPENLY admits he thinks our Constitution is a flawed document? And then says the reason he thinks it is flawed is because it doesn't redistribute the wealth away from those who toiled and worked to earn it -to those who didn't. The founders set up a nation where man was responsible for his own destiny, where OPPORTUNITY was guaranteed -but the outcome would never be. Obama is like the French who think it is the outcome that must be insured, not the opportunity for man to make what he will of his own destiny which is what our founders intended to create. But which I have sadly come to accept that people like Obama are intent on destroying.

I have to agree that you people are flat out fruitcakes:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And while I'm at it,

Hey Avatar ... I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to mention just how angry I am at the media. For instance, the black-out of information when it comes to the Black Panther voter intimidation case. Where the hell are the major networks on this? I bet if the video was of a couple of white guys wearing white sheets standing outside a voting place in a prodominetly black neighborhood and the case was thrown out ( covered up ) the LSM would be all over it!!

While I'm still on my soapbox, what about the billions of oil that is still spewing out into the Gulf? Where is the outrage?

It's no secret that ratings at ABC, CBS & NBC are all down, so my question is .... why not report on stories that would attract viewers? Are they continuing to cover up for the Progressive Administration? Are they still going with .... well if Fox News is covering, we shouldn't? I just don't get it and it's pissing me off!!!!!

Why look at all the Conservative rage concerning the money that BP had to put up to reimburse those that BP's criminal negligence harmed.

Maybe the other networks have yet to sue and win for the right to lie in their newscasts. That is what Fox did. And they are using that right to it's fullest:lol:

Forum List

Back