Why Students (and Barack Obama) Should Shut Up Already About College Costs

[

:lmao: Jesus, I'm dying over here :lmao:

Hey [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] - you really need to see this post. :lmao:

You see DTMB, in another post (which you can find HERE), JoeB is accusing me of being a "young kid" who lacks "wisdom" because I haven't lived long enough.

Now you're accusing me of being an "old bastard" from the Baby Boomer generation who attended college in 1975 :lmao:

You guys are like two monkeys fuck'n a football.... :lmao:

You two really need to get together and sort this out. Am I an "old bastard" from the Baby Boomers or am I a "young kid who hasn't lived long enough to have wisdom yet"? It can't be both! :lol:

(Something tells me both of these guys are wrong.... :eusa_whistle:)

Regardless of your "chronological age", it strikes me you have the maturity of someone about in his 20's.

Maybe you just stopped maturing at a certain point. We all know people who do.

police and sheriffs want 100% retirement pay and a 80k charger with all the para-military weapons for free.

First of all, you have left-wing unions to thank for government employee retirement benefits.

Second, a Dodge Charger with a - GASP! - AR-style firearm is an absolute pittance compared to the TRILLIONS spent nation-wide on unconstitutional shit like Medicaid and welfare. We spend more in one month on that shit than every law enforcement department spends in a year.

Epic Fail (are you really this ignorant or are you just trying to be a troll?)

So republican sheriffs are left winged, shows how much you know.

Republicans Sheriff's don't control the taxes stupid... :bang3:

Forum List

Back