Why some regret giving women the right to vote

Baseless accusations and attempts at insults are no substitute for being able to discuss/debate an issue. But it seems like the only way you do things here.
you would be hard pressed to find a single women on 90% of the job sights let alone that BS you said about there being as many women as men,,

Some say Feminism was actually a Commie plot to ensure that a single income could no longer support a family.

And without the female vote, Democrats would never win the White House.

Yet Democrats and other Liberals won plenty of elections before women were allowed to vote.

oh I see,, we passed a single example yrs ago,, youre in the hundreds by now,,

Baseless accusations, with no evidence, are a sign of a weak mind. But do keep trying.

I have established that the Free Speech guaranteed by the 1st amendment is not inviolate.
I have established what a gag order is and is not.

You have even admitted that the free speech guaranteed by the 1st amendment is not inviolate.

I think we are done here.

Baseless accusations, with no evidence, are a sign of a weak mind. But do keep trying.

I have established that the Free Speech guaranteed by the 1st amendment is not inviolate.
I have established what a gag order is and is not.

You have even admitted that the free speech guaranteed by the 1st amendment is not inviolate.

I think we are done here.
as I said,,

you are the worst humanity has to offer,,

Many WOMEN vote irrationally??? Under what rationale did WHITE MEN vote for Donald Trump. Because white men are the ONLY constituency that voted for him across the board????

He's the biggest money loser in history in American business. American banks refuse to loan to him. He brags about sexually assaulting and abusing women, bribing public officials, and laundering money for Russians. Why would you vote for such a morally bankrupt and incompetent person.

And don't talk about his business success. If you follow his career, the only success he had was his TV show where he played a successful businessman. Money from the TV show kept his money losing businesses afloat.

Donald Trump is mean. There's a huge percentage of privileged, spoiled brat white American men that believe that the solution to everything is just being mean.

That's what the conservative movement is: The party of MEAN.

That's why they're so obsessed with illegal immigrants. They know the illegal immigrants are the poorest and most vulnerable people in this country.

Forum List

Back