Why some regret giving women the right to vote

The Repubs on here are giving their beloved party a lot of good campaign ideas for next year.

There is ending SS and medicare.

There is taking the right to vote away from women.

There is removing the right of same sex couples to get married.

I am sure there are some I am forgetting.

what is it with you morons and not being able to read the words in front of you??

Do you agree with this comment form the Hawk....Perhaps women who serve could vote, but they shouldn’t be put in front line situations so maybe still not.

Do you agree with this comment form the Hawk....Perhaps women who serve could vote, but they shouldn’t be put in front line situations so maybe still not.
my response is because he didnt quote what I said and went off on something I didnt say,, so he didnt deserve a response from me,,

in times of war most of the country is serving the effort including farmers and factory workers all the way down to baby sitters caring for military members fighting the front lines children,,

so wheres the cut off??

if I had to set a line it would be a competency test for everyone just as new immigrants have to pass,, most people voting today couldnt pass it,,
so how can you vote on something you dont even understand,,

America grew very successfully in it's early days due to conservative leadership. We were the envy of the world. Everybody wanted to move to America.

Somewhere along the line we lost our way. The Founding Fathers knew how we should run our elections, but we veered from that path. And now we are paying the price for it. Also paying the price for it are other countries that also now have liberal election laws.

---The female vote stems the tide of the far right in Europe and Latin America---

liberal heads.jpg

Women vote overwhelmingly dem. On the surface it sounds crazy not having women vote. But that is the score. Women vote = dem rule.

Same thing as when people say forget 30 round mags...we need belt-fed. Sounds crazy, but it is not hyperbole any longer. Gov / police won't save us. We are all on our own.

rioters on freeway July 2020 SS.jpg

So even Republican women don’t want women to vote because… partisan politics

Strange

so youre playing word games again,,

when you only include one race on one side of your claim and all races on the other is singling them out,,

and you wonder why I say youre the worst humanity has to offer,,

No. Racism is the discrimination based solely on race.

Here is the definition of "racist" according to Merriam Webster dictionary:
"racist
1 of 2

adjective

rac·ist ˈrā-sist
also -shist

Synonyms of racist
: of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as
a
: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

b
: of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
racist laws/policies"

No. Racism is the discrimination based solely on race.

Here is the definition of "racist" according to Merriam Webster dictionary:
"racist
1 of 2

adjective

rac·ist ˈrā-sist
also -shist

Synonyms of racist
: of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as
a
: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

b
: of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
racist laws/policies"
your such an idiot you dont realize thats what you did,,

What I did was not racism. If I see a crew working, and they all appear to be hispanic, it is not racist to mention that. It is not saying race is a fundamental determinant, nor is it talking down about that race.

your such an idiot you dont realize thats what you did,,

No, I did not. I mentioned what I saw in the real world. That there are different races is not racist. They do exist.

But you stick with your Dem training and keep calling everything "racist". Accuracy is obviously not your concern.

No, I did not. I mentioned what I saw in the real world. That there are different races is not racist. They do exist.

But you stick with your Dem training and keep calling everything "racist". Accuracy is obviously not your concern.
first you said you saw white men and then you said mexicans,, thats racist since you should have been saying just men,,

first you said you saw white men and then you said mexicans,, thats racist since you should have been saying just men,,

Why should I?

And, as a point of fact, I said I saw more women than white men on job sites. That is accurate. It is not racist to state what you actually saw.

Why should I?

And, as a point of fact, I said I saw more women than white men on job sites. That is accurate. It is not racist to state what you actually saw.
you should have included all men since the discussion was about men and women not women and white guys,,

just another example of how you lie by playing word games,,

you should have included all men since the discussion was about men and women not women and white guys,,

just another example of how you lie by playing word games,,

You are welcome to try and limit the parameters of the discussion here, but I don't buy it.

The discussion not about men & women. It is about why some men think women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Funny that you don't seem to mind misogyny, but get all upset if I mention any race.

You are welcome to try and limit the parameters of the discussion here, but I don't buy it.

The discussion not about men & women. It is about why some men think women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Funny that you don't seem to mind misogyny, but get all upset if I mention any race.
youre the one that limited it not me,,

Forum List

Back