Why so much anger on USMB

April has been a horrific month. There have been more tragedies, horrific news coming out of this past month than I can recall in recent years. It has been almost unbelievable. Someone ought to do a day by day review of April 2014 just to have a look at how bad it was. That alone added to the stress level seen here.

The truth of the matter is that the left relies almost exclusively on blogs furnished by Media Matters, Huffington and others which keeps the low information left in a constant state of anger. You can find talking points supplied by by Media Matters on the environment, the 2nd Amendment or Sara Palin anytime on the forum. When the RW responds the low information calls the response "angry". And the beat goes on....US Rep. Sonny Bono.

April has been a horrific month. There have been more tragedies, horrific news coming out of this past month than I can recall in recent years. It has been almost unbelievable. Someone ought to do a day by day review of April 2014 just to have a look at how bad it was. That alone added to the stress level seen here.
Is this just perception because you expected a horrible April or something that can be quantified?

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks
The anger at this corrupt, lying, Leftist administration is why. People are fed up and getting more angry by the day.

However, all of us should remember not to make personal attacks on each other. Period.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

In my opinion, people are just having fun in their own way. :D

Also more on topic = I think people's emotions cloud their judgement, so you often see the people who stand by ridiculous partisan-driven arguments are the same ones who rely on absurd exaggeration and hyperbole to present their view of reality. They are driven more by emotion than a logical unbiased perception.

Is this just perception because you expected a horrible April or something that can be quantified?

It is my personal view of this past April, Steady. I will do a thread on it and compile the tragedies that occured during the month of April so you can attempt to compare it with a month in recent history in which there was a worse month. I doubt you will find it. I was paying very close attention to the month of April as I stated here in May that I would be. I had recently come across some articles about the history of the month of April and how bad things happened during that month. ( throughout history ). As I had already been having a forboding feeling about the coming month I mentioned it here on USMB. You can look it up the posts if you wish. Now that we are in May.... I didn't notice anything spectacular on the 18th and 19th as one website had claimed of an illuminati connection to those dates...pehaps a false claim - still I found the month of April to be overall horrific.

Thanks

Probably Sterling. Someone is going to have to pay for one of their own going down in flames. I'd bet money someone is doing a deep dive on Michael Jordan right now to see if he ever has been affiliated with a hate group. If they cant do apples to apples you are going to see wild shit that has nothing to do with Sterling. They will call it a double standard.

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it
Link my anger, Fakey. :eusa_liar:
disgust yes anger no.

Thanks

are you shitting me...it is coming from both sides and one side is not more guilty than the other. you're a far leftwinger, so i wouldn't expect you to see that.

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

and our self titled republican again takes up a left wing stance and blames mostly the right...you once again side with far left wingers

i don't think anyone is surprised though

disgust yes anger no.

draft_lens8529101module74020401photo_1260740146microexpressions-disgust.jpg

One person's definition of "anger" might be another person's definition of "ignorance". Sometimes when a person is frustrated by their lack of ability to argue even the most simple point they whine about "anger".

disgust yes anger no.

Your posts state your unreasonable anger.

and our self titled republican again takes up a left wing stance and blames mostly the right...you once again side with far left wingers i don't think anyone is surprised though

Of course I don't side with far left, but I will always oppose the hatred and anger of the far right.

and our self titled republican again takes up a left wing stance and blames mostly the right...you once again side with far left wingers i don't think anyone is surprised though

Of course I don't side with far left, but I will always oppose the hatred and anger of the far right.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back