Why so much anger on USMB

The more the scandals pile up the the truth comes out drip by drip, the angrier the left gets. It's harder and harder to defend this administration and he party. And the mid-terms are coming. Get ready. The vitriol on both sides will escalate.

Both sides are guilty, but does anybody think we are changing minds? Don't take yourself so seriously.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Gee, with a tact like that, you'd make a lousy psychologist. But then again, when you call someone racist, refer to someone as a 'teabagger', you're inserting anger into civil discourse.

Why so serious bro?

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it
Link my anger, Fakey. :eusa_liar:
disgust yes anger no.

Your posts state your unreasonable anger.

:lol:

and fakey once again makes a claim and doesn't back it up

how anyone on this site gives you an ounce of credibility is beyond weird

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

and our self titled republican again takes up a left wing stance and blames mostly the right...you once again side with far left wingers i don't think anyone is surprised though

Of course I don't side with far left, but I will always oppose the hatred and anger of the far right.

your post is nearly verbatim of the far leftwingers OP. it is what is fakey. read his post and then yours, they are in 100% agreement.

Moving-animated-picture-of-little-ping-pong-players.gif

Sore-loserism isn't anything new. It's merely that the whinyasstittybabies of the right here take the sore-loserism to such extreme levels.

Why just the right? Self-selection. People with spines and morals aren't attracted to the eternal-victim cult mentality of the right, hence the only people who get sucked into that cult are the bitter children.

Funny thing is, they're just as whiny and bitter when they win, being they can't function without that daily victimhood fix.

When are lefties going to stop whining about everything? If it isn't the unfairness of Fox vs the rest of the media it's the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government. Now it's a whiny rant about "angry" posts.

When are lefties going to stop whining about everything? If it isn't the unfairness of Fox vs the rest of the media it's the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government. Now it's a whiny rant about "angry" posts.

Probably after the righties stop whining about their losing streak.

Sore-loserism isn't anything new. It's merely that the whinyasstittybabies of the right here take the sore-loserism to such extreme levels.

Why just the right? Self-selection. People with spines and morals aren't attracted to the eternal-victim cult mentality of the right, hence the only people who get sucked into that cult are the bitter children.

Funny thing is, they're just as whiny and bitter when they win, being they can't function without that daily victimhood fix.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa ! :lol:

You're talking about the right ?

ROTFLOL !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Funniest post of the week !!!!

I'm not angry at lefties per se. It's just that their views are so close-minded, wrong, and stupid ,and that irritates me!

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

I'm guessing that a lot of it is hyperbole. Some of it (i.e. from the better writers), onomatopoeia, even.

There are only a very select few people I've ever met on an Internet message board—this one included—to whom I'd love to stick a fist through the computer screen and give a straight-up, stone-cold punch to the face.

To the contrary, for most of them:

I simply wish them sharts. Many, many cold, toxic, angry sharts that can run with the best distance runners ever to have been on the planet.

and our self titled republican again takes up a left wing stance and blames mostly the right...you once again side with far left wingers i don't think anyone is surprised though

Of course I don't side with far left, but I will always oppose the hatred and anger of the far right.

your post is nearly verbatim of the far leftwingers OP. it is what is fakey. read his post and then yours, they are in 100% agreement.

Your claim, your game. I will always opposed your hatred and anger.

I'm not angry at lefties per se. It's just that their views are so close-minded, wrong, and stupid ,and that irritates me!

That is an excellent description of the far right. birddog, are you still a bifer and hate the kenyan?

Your claim, your game. I will always opposed your hatred and anger.

sounds like you're the one angry. all i did was point out the fact your post is 100% in agreement with the OP. sorry you don't like the truth and that it upsets you.

"to whom I'd love to stick a fist through the computer screen and give a straight-up, stone-cold punch to the face."

Even if you could, no one is threatened.

Forum List

Back