Why should an Arab like an American?

I don't know how serious this site is, but it says, its sources come from US Census.

There live less then 300.000 Arabs in America.
Number of Arabs in the United States

Because Arab Americans are not officially recognized as a federal minority group, it is hard to determine the exact number of Arab Americans in Michigan. The estimates range from 409,000 to 490,000 based on information from the Michigan Health Department and the Zogby International polls respectively. In the Greater Detroit area, estimates range from 300,000 to 350,000. While the latest Zogby polls rank Michigan's Arab-American population as second largest in the US, after California, Michigan's Arab-American community in Southeast Michigan still has the greatest local concentration .

Arab Detroit - Arab Americans

Really?

And
that
is
just
Michigan

ok, and where is the meeting happening? Or is it totally hypothetical in terms of where?

Please, don't spam in this thread, if you have nothing to contribute.

Fuck off. How's that for contribution?

You come to an American board to bash Americans, that is..when you aren't asking for personal advice on marriage and sex. You aren't my sultan, haji, so I guess we don't have to play by your rules.

And honestly, who gives a shit if Arabs like us?

Shush you two, i am trying to get answers out of ekerm so that i can answer his questions.

ok, and where is the meeting happening? Or is it totally hypothetical in terms of where?

Translation: I don't like losing control of my thread to a woman.

:lol::lol:

Syrenn, you must report to the office for a well deserved "light" caning (done in love, of course) and to pick up your mandatory hijab before speaking to Sheik ahem ekrem.

Do you care if we like you, or is that not important to our discussion?

It isn't important 'if we like each other' when we talk about saveliberty-ekrem relations.
This thread is about 'Joe USA' and 'Joe Arab-Country'.

Translation: I don't like losing control of my thread to a woman.

:lol::lol:

Syrenn, you must report to the office for a well deserved "light" caning (done in love, of course) and to pick up your mandatory hijab before speaking to Sheik ahem ekrem.

:lol:

As i have asked him before....where is this convo taking place. That is a VERY important thing in the conversation i am having.

You are sitting with an Arab somewhere. You talk to him, and the debate shifts to this:

PRO
Things you and your government have done, that benefited me.

CONTRA
Things you and your government have done, that made my life chaotic.

It's your turn.

Oh yeah!

One more VERY important question about this conversation.

Am i speaking to a man or a woman

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

As i have asked him before....where is this convo taking place. That is a VERY important thing in the conversation i am having.

Your meeting takes place in the internet.
So you can speak freely.

Am i speaking to a man or a woman
It's a family with children, and you can talk to anyone of that family.

Long story short. We have an Arab-centric person lashing out at Americans, all the while his country and neighboring Arab states accept huge amounts of US aid. Just a tad hypocritical.

Do you care if we like you, or is that not important to our discussion?

It isn't important 'if we like each other' when we talk about saveliberty-ekrem relations.
This thread is about 'Joe USA' and 'Joe Arab-Country'.

But it is important my Arab friend, for relationship between individuals form teh basis for how nations will understand each other. We have the same concerns about how our children will grow up, whether there is harmony within our home, what does our boss or employee think of us and what will our government require of us. If we shift focus on how we are more alike than diferent, hate becomes less of a threat to each of us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back