Stuff white people like.

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
Stuff White People Like

I think this site is silly. There are plenty of non-whites who like the activities listed on this site. I know it is a humor site for the most part, but I'd like to point out how seriously the skin-head types like to flag any sites that have to do with black people, etc.

I have no problem with this site whatsoever. But then I have a theory that generally the only people who have a problem with sites like this are of a similar mindset to people who have problems with a site like this:

BlackPlanet.com — Black Women, Men Meet to Chat, Discuss, Engage

It all boils down to a group of individuals, black and white, who have nothing else going for them in their pathetic lives than to obsess over skin color. Imagine how much further we would have come as a civilization were it not for the likes of small-minded prejudice little bigots. We've got the poser black guys with their avatars to try and prove they are who they say they are. They spew out rhetoric that may as well be cut and pasted from the black panther website. Not fooling anyone, guy. You've got the sit at home skinheads who write their little threads that concentrate miniscule collections of stories pertaining to crime committed by blacks to try to illustrate their point that they don't like blacks. What's funny is that pretty much all of the guys that post this shit probably work with blacks, act all nice to them, go out with them for drinks after work, then come home and post this shit.

Then we've got midgets. I love midgets.

:: HIRE A MIDGET :: Got midgets? Hire a midget for Marketing, Promotions, Special Events, or Private Parties

And then there's this one group of people I'm sure we can all come to a consensus on in our mutual hatred:

Green People

Damn greenie communists!

So yeah, racists go suck a dick, people with a sense of humor, have a good laugh. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qmozDoWPTs&feature=more_related[/ame]

258troll_spray.jpg

What's funny is that pretty much all of the guys that post this shit probably work with blacks, act all nice to them, go out with them for drinks after work, then come home and post this shit.

I think racial separatism would go a long way to solving many of our problems. I think whites are getting the beat-down, big time, in this country. I think blacks are less intelligent and more prone to crime, Hispanics ditto, and Jews work to advance their own cause and hurt whites.

But yes, I also don't scream racial epithets to black or Jewish co-workers. I do get along with them pretty well, on an individual level.

These aren't incompatible positions.

The fact that a slave in antebellum times was nice to his master didn't mean he didn't go back to his tar-paper shack at night and dream of freedom, Ozmar.

What's funny is that pretty much all of the guys that post this shit probably work with blacks, act all nice to them, go out with them for drinks after work, then come home and post this shit.

I think racial separatism would go a long way to solving many of our problems. I think whites are getting the beat-down, big time, in this country. I think blacks are less intelligent and more prone to crime, Hispanics ditto, and Jews work to advance their own cause and hurt whites.

But yes, I also don't scream racial epithets to black or Jewish co-workers. I do get along with them pretty well, on an individual level.

The fact that a slave in antebellum times was nice to his master didn't mean he didn't go back to his tar-paper shack at night and dream of freedom, Ozmar.

I really feel sorry that your coworkers have to share the same room with you. It would be humbling for them to know that that guy they get along with pretty well secretly goes to his little cave at night and mocks them.:eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMUL1wTpEQA&feature=related[/ame]

I really feel sorry that your coworkers have to share the same room with you. It would be humbling for them to know that that guy they get along with pretty well secretly goes to his little cave at night and mocks them.:eusa_whistle:

I don't mock anybody personally. I do point out group differences that make for incompatibility.

I don't mock anybody personally. I do point out group differences that make for incompatibility.

Well of course you don't. No balls for it.

Totally obsessed. We should make a list of all the threads started by black people bitching about white people, and compare it the a list of threads started by white people bitching about black people in this subforum...:D

I like rap, fried chicken with cornbread, college basketball, and girls with meat on their ass.

These are the things this cracker likes. :tongue:

This refers to the Ohio fighting video earlier on this thread.

If this doesn't just sum it all up then I don't know what does. This guy talks about coming to rob someone for the $20 in some other guy's pockets. Lets look at the breadth of issues here. First, the guy is serious and he along with the people around him are laughing. Second, the crime statistics show that these people are following through when they say this stuff. Third, instead of robbing someone for $20 go get a job. Fourth, the cost to address crimes like this are why community outreach programs and others that are similar have been eliminated. Think about the costs, both monetary and appropriation of resources. The responding police officer having to deal with a robbery over $20 is a wast of time but must be dealt with because robbery is an assault crime. Furthermore, the cost of court fees, use of public defender, and if needed the cost of a jury. The cost of processing the person and feeding them if jail time is required. Also the lost wages of the victim who either takes time off work to appear in court or is distraught from the robbery.

In total this crime will cost society thousands of dollars all because some worthless degenerate wanted $20. Way to make your race and community proud.

Last edited:
They forgot the thing white people love most: Uhaul trucks and black people at the same place.

They forgot the thing white people love most: Uhaul trucks and black people at the same place.

I don't get it. Are the white people being paid by the black people to drive the uhaul trucks? The economy must be getting bad.:lol:

Forum List

Back