Why should an Arab like an American?

:lol:

As i have asked him before....where is this convo taking place. That is a VERY important thing in the conversation i am having.

Your meeting takes place in the internet.
So you can speak freely.

Am i speaking to a man or a woman
It's a family with children, and you can talk to anyone of that family.

Now that is a bit sticky. The man and woman should be able to speak for themselves. I could not be assured that the woman of the house was speaking freely in front of her husband or male children for that matter.

so how about we do this one on one.....pick a male or female.

Do you care if we like you, or is that not important to our discussion?

It isn't important 'if we like each other' when we talk about saveliberty-ekrem relations.
This thread is about 'Joe USA' and 'Joe Arab-Country'.

Oh ...and just a side note. There is no such thing as a jo arab country. They are all different and the answers will change from country to country...

And even within that country..state to state, province to province...clan to clan...and version of what ever muslin religion they subscribe to.

So that is not a very fair playing ground right there.

Good night all. Hope you find some common ground. Don't let the trolls bite.

night...

i was hoping that ekerm would stick with the thread.....im not far behind you.

Where the heck are you ekerm...i gotta go in a bit.

You are sitting with an Arab somewhere. You talk to him, and the debate shifts to this:

PRO
Things you and your government have done, that benefited me.

CONTRA
Things you and your government have done, that made my life chaotic.

It's your turn.

Mcdonalds?

Also, I agree with you, I don't think our gubment should have done anything for them either, But that wasn't our choice after they flew three 747's into our world trade center and pentagon and yet another one into the dirt in Pennsylvania is it?

Last edited:
They must like something here because they keep coming.

How much Arabs live in USA?
You are talking to an Arab who lives in Yemen, Egypt, Syria or S.Arabia etc..

Arabs in any western country.

They must like something about those countries governments as they keep coming. ;) Its as simple as that.

For some of them I am positive it is the freedom to plot, has to be the freedom to plot. :D
That or one day they might make it into the white house. :))

Last edited:

Forum List

Back