Why Romney changed his vote for KJB

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So Romney at one time voted against her, but now he is for her nomination.

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

She does not know what a woman is? Does not believe in natural rights?

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

So I guess that is the qualification now. Are they main stream

And here I thought it was to defend the Constitution.

LOL.

With friends like Romney and the GOP, who needs enemies?

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

LOL.

He is a huge virtue signaler.

Why?

In his own words

Makes sense.

LOL.

What I found amusing is that 10 years ago, all you nutters on the right thought he was the best person ever to be President.

You know, even though he belonged to a whackadoodle cult (Mormonism) with a truly sleazy history.

I guess that was before you all joined the Orange Cult.

There is no reason why SCOTUS nominations should have become this political. When Sandra Day O'Connor was confirmed, the vote was 99-0.

Why?

In his own words

Makes sense.

LOL.

Romney is another Globalists scum like the Bush Family.

What I found amusing is that 10 years ago, all you nutters on the right thought he was the best person ever to be President.

You know, even though he belonged to a whackadoodle cult (Mormonism) with a truly sleazy history.

There is no reason why SCOTUS nominations should have become this political. When Sandra Day O'Connor was confirmed, the vote was 99-0.
Yeah, after dems went after Bork and Thomas, that's the end of civility

She does not know what a woman is?
You know, poster Votto, it is assertions such as that that clearly deflate any hope that some of our TDS'rs are rational. Their political partisanship has worm-eaten their rationality. And postings like above are what give public chatrooms a bad reputation.
"Doesn't know what a woman is"??
And you do?
I would suggest, mi amigo, that as a woman herself, a wife, a mother of two daughters, a daughter herself.....she knows more fully, more instinctively what a woman is than you will ever comprehend. Or ever come close to her
understanding.

Yet, you come on to a public chatroom and opine that this woman doesn't know what a woman is.....implying that you do?

Count me among your skeptics. Your are simply a uber-partisan screecher with little real reflection on what you post.

Other than that, I think you are OK. :thup:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romney is another Globalists scum like the Bush Family.
Everytime I see the word "globalist" by our TDS'g screechers here I'm pretty sure the dog-whistle meaning is ---'Jews'.

So, good poster 'Crusader', to sidestep that suggestion of anti-semitism......can you, would you....explain to the forum what you are implying when you use the word 'globalist'?

Yes, we take in new data and adjust accordingly.

OBAMA WAS PUBLICALLY AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE. Dont be a fraud.

The intel community said SADDAM had WMDS.

That same community said the Hunter Biden laptp was fake and the Hillary dossier was real.

Yet you believe the “Intel community”

Why?

Negative, I remember that election day, there was about as much enthusiasm to vote for him in that line as there was to line-up for a fuckin' root canal.....The same could be said for when we were stuck voting for McCain.

Contrast those two "hold your nose" election days to the election day when Trump was elected, everyone was all abuzz and really looking forward to voting for him.

In sheer numbers voter participation was up by near 25% in my AO over the previous two POTUS elections too.

As to "Mrs. I'm Not A Biologist" I see no reason why a member of the opposition party should vote for a nominee that they don't think is qualified. Indeed, it's their duty not to.....Forgone conclusion or not.

Amen. Everyone criticizing him now voted for him 10 years ago.

Negative, I remember that election day, there was about as much enthusiasm to vote for him in that line as there was to line-up for a fuckin' root canal.....The same could be said for when we were stuck voting for McCain.

Contrast those two "hold your nose" election days to the election day when Trump was elected, everyone was all abuzz and really looking forward to voting for him.

In sheer numbers voter participation was up by near 25% in my AO over the previous two POTUS elections too.

As to "Mrs. I'm Not A Biologist" I see no reason why a member of the opposition party should vote for a nominee that they don't think is qualified. Indeed, it's their duty not to.....Forgone conclusion or not.
You summed up perfectly why you guys have one exactly one popular vote since 1992.

If she isnt qualified for the federal bench, bphow is she qualified for SCOTUS.

Romney is trash.

AND I AD IT I VOTED FOR HIM…..he was better than fucking OBAMA,.

You guys know Obama, the climate ALARMIST with $20 million worth of beachfront property he recently purchased.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

10 years ago, he was.

No more 'whackadoodle' than most other religions.

You know, poster Votto, it is assertions such as that that clearly deflate any hope that some of our TDS'rs are rational. Their political partisanship has worm-eaten their rationality. And postings like above are what give public chatrooms a bad reputation.
And you do?
I would suggest, mi amigo, that as a woman herself, a wife, a mother of two daughters, a daughter herself.....she knows more fully, more instinctively what a woman is than you will ever comprehend. Or ever come close to her
understanding.

Yet, you come on to a public chatroom and opine that this woman doesn't know what a woman is.....implying that you do?

Count me among your skeptics. Your are simply a uber-partisan screecher with little real reflection on what you post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime I see the word "globalist" by our TDS'g screechers here I'm pretty sure the dog-whistle meaning is ---'Jews'.

So, good poster 'Crusader', to sidestep that suggestion of anti-semitism......can you, would you....explain to the forum what you are implying when you use the word 'globalist'?
I would explain it, but to what point?

He is a huge virtue signaler.
I have soooo many questions, if only they would get asked

For example, why did Romney once think she was not mainstream and voted against her? What changed?

Also, is being mainstream the one qualification needed to be SCOTUS? If not, why mention it as a reason for voting for her this time? If so, do you care the least about the Constitution?

Also, someone needs to ask Romney if he knows what a woman is.

KJB said she needed a biologist to tell us what a woman is. However, I don't recall any leading biologists leading this wokeism that is redefining what a woman is. In fact, there are no biologist to be found in this gender woke movement that is being taught to children in schools now thanks to DNC activism, rather, it's just a bunch of quack psychologists and political activists

So why lie and say she needs a biologist to tell us?

And you do?
understanding.

Of course KJB knows what a woman is, as does everyone else who has a basic understanding of biology

The point here is that because of Left wing political activism redefining simple terms, and the added burden of trying to appear mainstream and sane, she had to decline answering.

She was afraid.

Yes, we take in new data and adjust accordingly.

OBAMA WAS PUBLICALLY AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE. Dont be a fraud.

The intel community said SADDAM had WMDS.

That same community said the Hunter Biden laptp was fake and the Hillary dossier was real.

Yet you believe the “Intel community”

Why?
He was so against gay marriage that he lit up the White House in a rainbow of lights when it was legalized. Lying frauds are what we have in D.C. And many do not work for the people. When the United States is diminished enough, woe to the population. And the tyrants have been punishing those who disagree for some years now.

Forum List

Back