Why Republicans give a high five to the five year anniversary of the SandyHook Massacre.

These people are so ignorant they actually think "If only this had been illegal it wouldn't have happened."

As if blasting away an elementary school with a semi-auto rifle is perfectly legal.

No major gun laws were ever passed.

Yes....they were passed back when God said "Thou shalt do no murder." That pretty much covered what happened at Sandy Hook...then people like you came along and said "Thou shalt not use a gun to stop murder," and those children and teachers died....

Because we don't care if a bunch of kids get cut to pieces from gun fire.

Actually, we do....but people like you keep making gun free zones so law abiding citizens are unarmed in the face of killers...that's on you...

How come the lying scum can never answer a question about what law will prevent this? The goddam guns are outright banned in Europe and they have machine gun shootings!

In France....fully automatic military rifles are a status symbol for their criminals....

Dale, you typed a 1 and then went on with like 50 different questions.

I'm not reading all that as I don't have time but I glanced over it. Two things caught my attention:

You mentioned why no photos. Because these are small children. I read some of autopsy reports. Some of the children were almost severed in two by the AR-15 at close range. Its not necessary.

You mentioned interviews with kids. Do you really put all your eggs into the basket of a young child interviewed by cops? These are 6-9 year olds, 1st-3rd graders. You couldn't trust them to interview correctly about a ham sandwich. One child would say the ham was on top, the other the cheese.

The issues that I don't get have to do with reports of a 2nd shooter, but never a mention of them afterwards. Not a photo of actual dead kids, but why not a photo of the classroom afterwards? There are inconsistencies throughout, but not with the kids interviews. I put no weight on those.

dean...

cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Why don't you ever answer the question: What laws could have been put into effect, before or after Sandy Hook, would have prevented it, or other mass murders?

So was that the fault of the Republicans? If my memory serves me, more firearms were bought and sold under Obama than any previous President. I actually acquired 12 of them in 2016.
Yea, thanks to the GOP and the NRA.

So you're saying that Obama fell down on bended knee, paying homage to the GOP and the NRA?

dean...

cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Why don't you ever answer the question: What laws could have been put into effect, before or after Sandy Hook, would have prevented it, or other mass murders?

Stop that. :lmao:

200w.gif

The OP got it right.

Fighting gun hating liberals who pretend to love children only to have them sucked out through a tube or their skull pierced while in the womb is always fun.
That's a very skewed view. The left sees a stark difference between a fetus at 2 months and a child at 6 years. Obviously the latter has more value not just because they made it to 6 years and are together enough to be enrolled in school, but also because great investment has already been placed in them...to name just a few reasons why your perspective is bad. The left believes that investing in young people is the future, and not just our own children. It's a quality over quantity game. The right does not. The right thinks we should birth all of the delinquent drug addicted and alcoholic mother's children into a losing situation so they can be scapegoated for the rest of their lives. Trust me, it won't be Einsteins these women produce.

The OP got it right.

Fighting gun hating liberals who pretend to love children only to have them sucked out through a tube or their skull pierced while in the womb is always fun.
That's a very skewed view. The left sees a stark difference between a fetus at 2 months and a child at 6 years. Obviously the latter has more value not just because they made it to 6 years and are together enough to be enrolled in school, but also because great investment has already been placed in them...to name just a few reasons why your perspective is bad. The left believes that investing in young people is the future, and not just our own children. It's a quality over quantity game. The right does not. The right thinks we should birth all of the delinquent drug addicted and alcoholic mother's children into a losing situation so they can be scapegoated for the rest of their lives. Trust me, it won't be Einsteins these women produce.

Don't you have a nazi rally to attend....they believed the same thing you do......typcial left wing doofus....

Ok so a baby is only worth something if it makes it to 6 years.

Now I'm starting to see how liberals think. It's a money thing. If you invest money in a baby, by golley, they have a right to live. If you don't, then get that tube out.

Wake up. There are over 300 MILLION firearms in the hands of over 80 MILLION private citizens (voters)....AND....almost all of them, myself included, are no threat to you, your family, or your friends. We don't break the laws, we use them for hunting for venison or duck, we use them at sanctioned firing ranges as our sport and/or we have them as we/you, the home owner(s)/renter(s) are the first responders, should someone break into our/your homes with intent to rob and/or cause bodily harm. Your local law enforcement can only come AFTER you are already the victim (living or not), if you were lucky enough to contact 911 in the first place.
The basic reason our founding fathers created the Second Amendment, however, was because they recognized that the government over them can become tyrannical and thus wanted the populace to maintain firearms should the government become such and history has repeatedly shown that once the populace is disarmed, the government becomes tyrannical towards its people.
There will ALWAYS be someone with the intent on committing crimes (robbery, murder, rape), ensuring that you have taken measures to protect both yourself and the ones you love is the best you can do.

The OP got it right.

Don't you have a nazi rally to attend....they believed the same thing you do......typcial left wing doofus....
Of course it's a choice. No one's making anyone do anything. But, there's reason to make the choice sometimes. Pro-birth folks say a valid argument against abortion is that Jesus or Einstein might not be born. Maybe those folks should crack a human development text book. Most importantly, the idea that the left doesn't care about kids because we are mostly pro-choice is a fools thread.

Forum List

Back