Why Republicans give a high five to the five year anniversary of the SandyHook Massacre.

That's a very skewed view. The left sees a stark difference between a fetus at 2 months and a child at 6 years. Obviously the latter has more value not just because they made it to 6 years and are together enough to be enrolled in school, but also because great investment has already been placed in them...to name just a few reasons why your perspective is bad. The left believes that investing in young people is the future, and not just our own children. It's a quality over quantity game. The right does not. The right thinks we should birth all of the delinquent drug addicted and alcoholic mother's children into a losing situation so they can be scapegoated for the rest of their lives. Trust me, it won't be Einsteins these women produce.

Ok so a baby is only worth something if it makes it to 6 years.

Now I'm starting to see how liberals think. It's a money thing. If you invest money in a baby, by golley, they have a right to live. If you don't, then get that tube out.
No I didn't say that. Why would you twist my words like that? Be less dishonest, bro.

"Bro" I'm using your words. I didn't make that shit up. That disgusting shit came out of your mouth. Your exact words:

The left sees a stark difference between a fetus at 2 months and a child at 6 years. Obviously the latter has more value not just because they made it to 6 years and are together enough to be enrolled in school, but also because great investment has already been placed in them.

That's some sick shit right there, fucking asshole.

Wrong again.

It must be tiresome to be so wrong so often.

This was just posted a few minutes ago ...

Just found out that I have Cancer. Newtown and Sandy Hook must be happy now I guess. So here is the great news; Look at picture by Michael Duffy got today that clearly shows 11 beautiful grown up children from Sandy Hook who are alive today and not dead. Merry Christmas.

Wolfgang W. Halbig on Twitter

upload_2017-12-20_21-12-16.png

I can still remember when all this mass killing shit started, in 1966, with Charles Whitman and the Texas Tower shootings. Since then, absolutely nothing has been done to prevent it at the government level. Apparently, all these mass murderers were well regulated militias.

Another mass shooting in Florida.

Want to bet it's a "white" guy.

I don't know. I'm just guessing.

Forum List

Back