Anti Trump lib called a white bitch robbed for being a Trump supporter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A liberal white woman was called a “white b*tch” and accused of being a “Trump supporter” by two Hispanic teens who proceeded to rob her and pelt her with groceries Wednesday at a Bronx deli.

From NY Daily News:

A 32-year-old white woman stepped into a Bronx deli for a late-night sandwich after ..............................

The victim, her roommate told the Daily News, is most definitely not a Trump fan.

Anti-Trump Lib Called A ‘White B*tch,’ Robbed For Being A ‘Trump Supporter’

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hypocritical letist pos Trump haters who are suppose to be all about that love , peae, tolerance and they can't even practice what they preach that is why half of those awake not living in lala land can't stand the democratic race of hattrid. Your sickning. ( not all of you demo lovers just most). Those who are like ANTIFA fks, radical feminist, anti american, anti freedom, push racial issues when your dumb asses think your are fending fo rthem...............blah blah blah.

After reading your thread title, I can only guess one of us has had a few brews. lol

LOL. serves her right. But there's hope because like they say, "A conservative is a liberal who happened to have been mugged."

:laugh:

Everyone should be armed at all times.

I carry a Glock G19 with 15 in the mag and one in the chamber every day. Plus two additional 15-round mags.

I accidentally forgot to strap it on this morning, so I felt like I walking around with no pants on. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back