Why Rand Paul just can't say no to white supremacists

I'm not defending white supremacy. I'm pointing out the unavoidable and extremely ironic double standard that black advocacy groups can fight for agendas that don't include whites, while whites are condemned for such things.

Why does there need to be a NAACP any more than there needs to be a KKK?

There are already laws on the books protecting against racism. Pushing race-specific agendas through advocacy groups only fuels racial tensions.

Paulie, you're a damn idiot and yes you are making a stupid argument comparing the NAACP to the KKK especially when one of the jobs of the NAACP originally was to help black people against KKK aggression, it isn't a double standard. There were already laws on the books against racism when the NAACP was created so what is your point? name one race-specific agenda that the NAACP is pushing, come on Paulie name one, I can name plenty of race-specific "agendas" that white supremacists are pushing such as laws against interracial marriage, and more directly, an all white America for whites only, name one for the NAACP.

Last edited:
The NAACP's agenda is race-specific. In a time when human relations are supposed to be all about equality and breaking down race barriers, there is an organization with the AUDACITY to promote only the well-being of specifically NON-WHITES.

Please tell me how this is not only NOT a double standard in the face of crying about racism, but also how it is in any way conducive to breaking down race barriers between blacks and whites?

You're assuming (wrongly) that race barriers wouldnt be around if it werent for race specific groups. Is that what you're saying?

No, but it certainly isn't HELPING break down barriers,

Don't complain about white advocacy groups when there's black advocacy groups that you applaud.

The whole "but we're oppressed" line of reasoning is played out. It's time to stop putting any one particular race on a pedestal.

Tell me Paulie, what exactly is the NAACP doing that is so bad for white people? Are you going to tell me the lie that all things are equal so no NAACP is needed and do you know what the true mission of the NAACP is instead of labelling them as some generic "black advocacy" group, which is a lie?

Its funny how Paulie and the rest of the rightwing monkeys are building up strawman arguments against the NAACP while being silent on Rand Paul receiving and taking donations from white supremacists, even if their untruthful strawman arguments against the NAACP were true that still would make Rand Paul's actions any more acceptable and right, they're simply arguing to get people off the issue.

Now if he were really a nonracist Tea Bagger he would give back the contributions that white supremacists gave him, instead he wants people to really believe that there's nothing wrong for the simple fact that he has to keep his potential voters, a sizable portion who may be white supremacists.

If he doesn't support their movement, he should give the money back. But this goes further, because his ol man endorses his white supremist son. This is a black eye for daddy. Does Rand also take Log Cabin Republican funds as well?

Please tell me how the fuck you equate White Supremacists with the NAACP. I mean, you have to take out the killing, raping, arsons, lynching and oppression to make them seem the same but I want to hear your take on it.

Did the white supremacists who donated to Paul kill, rape, commit arson, lynch, or oppress anyone? If not, I can easily compare the two because they both organized around skin color.

Just saying.

White supremacists have raped, murdered and committed arson...So you would have to ignore their history to even compare the two...

Why not compare them to crayons since they are organized around color also? :cuckoo:

So has the Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers, and numerous other racially oriented groups. But, as I said, those groups are not doing so currently, so I am quite justified in ignoring one sides history if I treat the other side the same way,

Would you like a list of political contributions by black hate groups so that you can denounce the people who accept them, or do you prefer to be holier than me by ignoring the side you think is justified?

Now if he were really a nonracist Tea Bagger he would give back the contributions that white supremacists gave him, instead he wants people to really believe that there's nothing wrong for the simple fact that he has to keep his potential voters, a sizable portion who may be white supremacists.

Do you also insist that candidates return any funds they get from the NAACP or the Nation of Islam?

Please tell me how the fuck you equate White Supremacists with the NAACP. I mean, you have to take out the killing, raping, arsons, lynching and oppression to make them seem the same but I want to hear your take on it.

Crime stats show that the "killing, raping" is being done BY BLACKS TO WHITES.

WITH THE SUPPORT of the NAACP.

So I think it's the other way around!

because those "white advocacy groups" think they are better than other races and should hold dominance over them. The NAACP doesnt. Thats the reason for the "double standard". Black advocacy groups have no desire to dominate any other race. In fact the last thing the NAACP did was this:

NAACP Files Predatory Lending Lawsuits Alleging African Americans Were Steered Into Unfair Loans
May 4, 2009

Posted In: Foreclosure , Loan Modifications , Predatory Lending
By Howard | Nassiri, PC on May 4, 2009 9:25 AM | Permalink

The NAACP has sued two major mortgage lenders, alleging that they steered a disproportionate number of African-American home buyers into subprime loans, the Los Angeles Times reported March 13. The civil rights organization accused Wells Fargo Bank and U.K. bank HSBC of "systematic, institutionalized racism" in their mortgage lending decisions. Both banks defended themselves vigorously against the charge. The lawsuits are likely to be joined with an existing NAACP suit against other subprime lenders, including Ameriquest, Option One Mortgage and Fremont Investment & Loan, all based in Orange County.

Show me the white advocacy group that wants to 'dominate' anyone.

The most radical of them want to SEPARATE, but so do many others.

So blacks SUE banks for "predatory lending"... DUH... meanwhile, they sue them for NOT giving you loans... they call that "redlining."

So no matter what ol' debbil whitey does, it's "racist".

Give loans, "racist."

Don't give loans, "racist."

This is insane.

The truth is that blacks don't pay their loans back the way whites do. Loaning money to blacks is like loaning out yard tools to neighbors... it's neighborly, but you'll never see the stuff again. Black credit scores are ABYSMAL. Again, I'm sure this is all just whitey's fault.

But a group like the NAACP will never shut up about how blacks are oppressed and whites are the devil. And guess what... they are listened to by media, politicians, lawmakers. Their word becomes law whites must bow to. So yes, they DO oppress whites.

White advocacy groups have NOBODY'S EAR, meanwhile. The newspaper is not going to call up the National Policy Institute and say, "what do you think?"

@ Joyce

were talking about killing done by the NAACP aren't we? You guys will defend anything!

Name one white advocacy group. And if anyone read the article you would see that blacks with the same credit score were given loans with higher interest rates across the board. Giving loans isn't racist but giving predatory loans to blacks across the board is. You act like blacks should be happy with any dam loan they get.

So blacks SUE banks for "predatory lending"... DUH... meanwhile, they sue them for NOT giving you loans... they call that "redlining."

So no matter what ol' debbil whitey does, it's "racist".

Give loans, "racist."

Don't give loans, "racist."

This is insane.

The truth is that blacks don't pay their loans back the way whites do. Loaning money to blacks is like loaning out yard tools to neighbors... it's neighborly, but you'll never see the stuff again. Black credit scores are ABYSMAL. Again, I'm sure this is all just whitey's fault.

But a group like the NAACP will never shut up about how blacks are oppressed and whites are the devil. And guess what... they are listened to by media, politicians, lawmakers. Their word becomes law whites must bow to. So yes, they DO oppress whites.

White advocacy groups have NOBODY'S EAR, meanwhile. The newspaper is not going to call up the National Policy Institute and say, "what do you think?"
There you have it folks.

WoW, just....WoW!!!

I'm guessing that he found out about the white-power money when his opponent's campaign leveled the charge. If that's the case, then maybe Paul's campaign is checking out the veracity of the claim right now. And if it's true then they'll return the money, as they should. So I'll wait a couple days before saying he's knowingly accepting and using the tainted money.

If the charges are true and Paul's campaign doesn't return the thousand-odd dollars of white-supremacists' money, his campaign manager is tone deaf to public image and should be fired.
This si typical of libs.. Never focus on whether the charges can be proved. Make the opposition focus on the seriousness of the charges.
Even if Paul's campaign finds the allegation to be true and returns the money, the libs will not let this go. They will use 10 second sound bites to accuse Paul of taking white suprtemicist's money.
Former US Sen Elizabeth Dole(R-NC) stupidly had her campaign accuse her opponent Kay Hagan of "taking Godless money" from an atheist group...The ploy backfired and Hagan defeated Dole.

I'm guessing that he found out about the white-power money when his opponent's campaign leveled the charge. If that's the case, then maybe Paul's campaign is checking out the veracity of the claim right now. And if it's true then they'll return the money, as they should. So I'll wait a couple days before saying he's knowingly accepting and using the tainted money.

If the charges are true and Paul's campaign doesn't return the thousand-odd dollars of white-supremacists' money, his campaign manager is tone deaf to public image and should be fired.
This si typical of libs.. Never focus on whether the charges can be proved. Make the opposition focus on the seriousness of the charges.
Even if Paul's campaign finds the allegation to be true and returns the money, the libs will not let this go. They will use 10 second sound bites to accuse Paul of taking white suprtemicist's money.
Former US Sen Elizabeth Dole(R-NC) stupidly had her campaign accuse her opponent Kay Hagan of "taking Godless money" from an atheist group...The ploy backfired and Hagan defeated Dole.

Not trying to argue but uh...You said this is typical of liberals then you provide a story about a republican doing it. That doesn't make sense...

Not trying to argue but uh...You said this is typical of liberals then you provide a story about a republican doing it. That doesn't make sense...
I was trying to point out the futility of using extra-issue tactics in the absense of facts to attack your opponent. Usually it backfires. As it did with Dole.
Dole's campaing people were out fo character with mainstream campaigns..\
Quite frankly if a candidate I was intending to vote for pulled this nonsense I would change my vote. I cannot stand this crap..
Don't expect me to argue this point. I demand integrity in the elected officials that represent me as well as my neighbors. That is non-negotiable.
This is my final comment on this discussion.

just what I thought...

Always crying about racism when you arent affected about it. Just looking for something to cry about.

Isn't that always the case with these FOOLS?!?

Anyone that would seriously attempt to make a comparison between The KKK and The NAACP is, well....a FOOL!

dunce.jpg

Forum List

Back