Why Palestinians don't just leave Gaza?? Difficul to do!

Look, here's what YOU said...

"200 refugees from gaza were murdered by muslims"

Do you even remember?

So, one last chance Phoney... :link:

Or you simply prove yourself a liar who hears voices!

Your the one hearing voices and LYING, as I said it was on the news last night that over 200 refugees from gaza are believed to have been murdered by muslim people smugglers. Some thrown to the sharks while still alive, others being killed first. Don't like seeing the truth about muslims then move to another universe.

Oh so I have to believe YOU then do I?

Provide a link then Phoney!

Can't be that difficult can it... Although It is appearing to be that way!

You have provided SEVERAL links or which not ONE has backed up your weird voices...

Get back on the meds man... You are losing the plot!

And please let me know in your links where the fuck the sharks came from!!!

From the Mediterranean sea of course, why do you think they where crossing the black sea to get to Europe. I can catch sharks from my home waters and I am well up north from the horn of Africa

It's all those voices in your head Phoney...

No mention of sharks in your pathetic links that did not once support your claims!

A proven liar time and time again Phoney!

Only in your fantasy world that is ruled by Islamic clerics

Caught out again Phoney hahaha!! :asshole:

It's like shelling peas proving you a dumbass Phoney!

Actually too easy and it all gets a bit boring! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Its even more retarded to not know what WHY means in the context you use it.
We won't know until you tell us. It's your WHY!

You don't need to when you call them Israel or Zionists as they are the same thing
That's right! Israeli's or Zionists. But not Jews.

Which is a racist attack on the Jews showing your Jew hatred. 80% of Israel is Jewish don't forget
And 100% of my criticism, has nothing to do with Judaism.

See again you try and hide your true feelings by using the term Judaism when you mean Jews. A common ploy be Jew haters that is found out and exposed for what it is RACIST JEW HATRED. The Germans used the same tactics in the 1930's.
Listen fuckhead, you don't tell me what I mean, I tell you! You got that prick? Fuckin' little punk ass liar.

Without defining what you mean by Israel or showing any concern for the Jews that would be mass murdered in the process. It is tantamount to advocating a continuation of the holocaust, and seeing 6 million Jews laid dead in the streets of Israel.
I've defined what I meant by "Israel". I've defined it many times. But you're too pussy to deal with reality, so you have to spin it into something more palatable to your fake argument.

BTW, you use the Holocaust, like a whore uses a tampon.

No it is not as the many factions of Palestinians all have it as part of their charters to wipe out the Jews which shows a leaning towards violence and death towards the Jews. And you defend and support this every time you post your stupid video's that dont even prove what you claim, and you get them from islamomoron propaganda sites.
Back to Phoneywood!

because they don't have a foothold yet, once they do you will find they are savages that will attack in force to cow you and your family, and the law will be siding with them and not you.
You and fuckers like Roudy are the only savages I see around here.

As I said only a complete retard would ask why in this context when only they can answer the why.
I will hazard a guess and say the Jewish girls laughed at you and your miniscule penis and your premature emission. or the money lender sent you away because you did not have the backing you needed to borrow the money. Maybe you know that they are so much better than you and have a better chance in life, and it gets right up your nose.

Same thing to you Jew haters, and no amount of bluffing will alter that

Judaism is not what you hate it is the Jews, or the symbolic Jew that you see as being a greedy miser.

Seems that I have hit a raw nerve and you have just realised your cover is blown, so you reply with aggressive abusive foul mouthed tirade like the typical uneducated red neck trailer park trash

The only definition you have given is one centred around JEW HATRED deal with it

STOP LYING as I very rarely mention the holocaust. Shows you are beaten by facts and reality again

Definitely lost the plot and the argument so start screaming like a spoilt brat

Only in your drug induced fantasy world

So you don't understand English, now why doesn't that surprise me.

Why can only be answered by you as you are the only person that knows the answer. I can give suggestions as to why but I cant say definitely why.
It's pretty retarded accusing someone of being something, but not being able to explain why?

What I can say is you come across as a Jew hater in your posts because of the words you use and the manner in which you post.
The problem with your argument is, I haven't said anything about Jews.

Like saying it is time to barbecue the Jews with a nuke is an outpouring of hatred.
I didn't say that. I said, "...maybe we should barbecue Israel?"

My statement had nothing to do with Judaism.

Other words used are we should park a carrier of the shores of Israel and pond it into dust to force them to leave and give up everything to the muslims.
I didn't say that either. I said, "...drive the Israeli's back to Israel!"

You just have to lie, don't you?

It is all violence and death to the Jews to settle the problem with no thought for what the arab muslims are doing.
I didn't say that either. Now you're getting ridiculous. Go fuck yourself!

I just hope islam gets a foothold in your area and shows you just what they are like.
Every Muslim I've ever met, has been a more decent human being than you'll ever be.

You don't need to when you call them Israel or Zionists as they are the same thing

Which is a racist attack on the Jews showing your Jew hatred. 80% of Israel is Jewish don't forget

See again you try and hide your true feelings by using the term Judaism when you mean Jews. A common ploy be Jew haters that is found out and exposed for what it is RACIST JEW HATRED. The Germans used the same tactics in the 1930's.

Without defining what you mean by Israel or showing any concern for the Jews that would be mass murdered in the process. It is tantamount to advocating a continuation of the holocaust, and seeing 6 million Jews laid dead in the streets of Israel.

No it is not as the many factions of Palestinians all have it as part of their charters to wipe out the Jews which shows a leaning towards violence and death towards the Jews. And you defend and support this every time you post your stupid video's that dont even prove what you claim, and you get them from islamomoron propaganda sites.

because they don't have a foothold yet, once they do you will find they are savages that will attack in force to cow you and your family, and the law will be siding with them and not you.

How could Zionists, Europeans planning and executing a European colonial settler project be considered a Jewish project. Not all Jews were European colonists and not all Jews are European.

Because they are only colonists according to islamomoron propaganda. To every one else they are the Legitimate owners of the land returning to claim their property. And that is because if 1923 INTERNATIONAL LAW

Oh really, you sure about that? So you're ignoring the scumbag posters who deny the Holocaust in the utmost vulgar ways? Or the posters who express their desires to have all the Jews killed?
I guess you ignore those posters because they share the same desire to kiss Palestinian ass on a daily basis like you.
Am I supposed to answer?

Or are you going to continue to make more shit up?

Nothing made up as the truth is posted under your screen name. You would have went down well in the local Gestapo office in 1930's Germany

Your the one hearing voices and LYING, as I said it was on the news last night that over 200 refugees from gaza are believed to have been murdered by muslim people smugglers. Some thrown to the sharks while still alive, others being killed first. Don't like seeing the truth about muslims then move to another universe.

You have provided SEVERAL links or which not ONE has backed up your weird voices...

From the Mediterranean sea of course, why do you think they where crossing the black sea to get to Europe. I can catch sharks from my home waters and I am well up north from the horn of Africa

No mention of sharks in your pathetic links that did not once support your claims!

Copy and paste?

You are struggling Phoney! :ahole-1:
yawn.gif

Why can only be answered by you as you are the only person that knows the answer. I can give suggestions as to why but I cant say definitely why.
It's pretty retarded accusing someone of being something, but not being able to explain why?

What I can say is you come across as a Jew hater in your posts because of the words you use and the manner in which you post.

Like saying it is time to barbecue the Jews with a nuke is an outpouring of hatred.

Other words used are we should park a carrier of the shores of Israel and pond it into dust to force them to leave and give up everything to the muslims.

It is all violence and death to the Jews to settle the problem with no thought for what the arab muslims are doing.

I just hope islam gets a foothold in your area and shows you just what they are like.
Every Muslim I've ever met, has been a more decent human being than you'll ever be.

How could Zionists, Europeans planning and executing a European colonial settler project be considered a Jewish project. Not all Jews were European colonists and not all Jews are European.

Because they are only colonists according to islamomoron propaganda. To every one else they are the Legitimate owners of the land returning to claim their property. And that is because if 1923 INTERNATIONAL LAW

No Phoney, by definition the are colonists. They could not possibly have been legitimate owners of the land, the land as more than 85% of the land was owned by the Christians and Muslims who were living in Palestine. The Jews colonists from Europe. They self identified as such.

"
Zionism:
As far as ownership of land, besides the reports in the Survey of Palestine, the UN archives and UN resolutions the UN archives contains official map which breaks out the ownership between Arabs and Jews. Add it up, Jews own about 7% of the land in 1945:

m0094.jpg

Plus the other references:

land ownership only.jpg

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

And: Para 164 of

A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts
of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains
in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land.

The provisions of the land transfer regulations of 1940,
which gave effect to the 1939 White Paper policy, have
severely restricted the Jewish efforts to acquire new
land.

A 364 of 3 September 1947

No Phoney, by definition the are colonists. They could not possibly have been legitimate owners of the land, the land as more than 85% of the land was owned by the Christians and Muslims who were living in Palestine. The Jews colonists from Europe. They self identified as such.

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

Jewish Colonial Trust Jewish Virtual Library
As far as ownership of land, besides the reports in the Survey of Palestine, the UN archives and UN resolutions the UN archives contains official map which breaks out the ownership between Arabs and Jews. Add it up, Jews own about 7% of the land in 1945:

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

And all have been shown to be false in recent weeks, so your point is what exactly ?

That you an overturn International Law and take the land of Israel away from its legal owners. What next building death camps and sending all the Jews there to fulfil the final solution ............

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

Hmm, I think this tells us something.

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

And all have been shown to be false in recent weeks, so your point is what exactly ?

That you an overturn International Law and take the land of Israel away from its legal owners. What next building death camps and sending all the Jews there to fulfil the final solution ............

You have not shown the facts, as presented as false. That's impossible, the facts are the facts as reported by the UN. Jews owned less than 15% of the land. Now, what does the fact that the Jews stole the land from the Christians and Muslims, who owned more than 85% of it, have to do with death camps and the final solution? Weren't the death camps operated by Christians and the final solution a German idea?

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

Hmm, I think this tells us something.

I wonder what you an see that no one else can

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

You have not shown the facts, as presented as false. That's impossible, the facts are the facts as reported by the UN. Jews owned less than 15% of the land. Now, what does the fact that the Jews stole the land from the Christians and Muslims, who owned more than 85% of it, have to do with death camps and the final solution? Weren't the death camps operated by Christians and the final solution a German idea?

I So if your link shows on one page that the arab muslims only owned 0.8% of Palestine land while the Jews owned 4.8% it is not showing your interpretation to be false. Since when has possessed been the same as owned, a thief can posses your property but they can never own it can they.
Read again the MANDATE for PALESTINE and see who LEGALLY owned the land and why that was made INTERNATIONAL LAW.
No they were operated by muslims and the final solution was an Islamic idea from the time of Mohamed. Today it is still touted by hamas and fatah as one of their goals for Palestine. This is what you support in your every post the genocide of the Jews and Christians so that you can them move on to Europe with your mantra first Saturday then sunday

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

I So if your link shows on one page that the arab muslims only owned 0.8% of Palestine land while the Jews owned 4.8% it is not showing your interpretation to be false. Since when has possessed been the same as owned, a thief can posses your property but they can never own it can they.
Read again the MANDATE for PALESTINE and see who LEGALLY owned the land and why that was made INTERNATIONAL LAW.
No they were operated by muslims and the final solution was an Islamic idea from the time of Mohamed. Today it is still touted by hamas and fatah as one of their goals for Palestine. This is what you support in your every post the genocide of the Jews and Christians so that you can them move on to Europe with your mantra first Saturday then sunday
Whoever owns pieces of private property is irrelevant.

It must be said, however, that the statute of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine (1922) was itself in contradiction to the provisions of Art. 22 of the League’s Covenant insofar as it incorporated – in the Preamble and in Articles 2, 4, 6 and 7 – the basic provisions of the Balfour Declaration. The Mandate for Palestine in itself violated letter and spirit of Art. 22 of the League’s Covenant, which evokes (in Par. 1), in connection with the protection of the rights of peoples under the Mandate, a “sacred trust of civilization”.

On the basis of this legal concept, national Palestinian sovereignty was not annulled when Britain was entrusted by the League of Nations with the mandate over Palestine.[6] Furthermore, the mandate over Palestine – as the mandates over Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Transjordan – fell into category (A) according to the classification of the League of Nations. This category, in distinction from the categories (B) and (C), implied the expectation of early independence.[7] Henry Cattan rightly concludes: “The legal effect under international law of the detachment of Palestine from the Ottoman Empire and of recognition of its people as an independent nation was to make of this country a separate and independent state.”[8] All the legal assumptions relating to the international status of Palestine were based on the principle according to which sovereignty over a mandated territory lies in its inhabitants.[9] This legal notion has also been confirmed in a United Nations report on the origins of the Palestine problem where it is stated that the sovereignty of Palestine (having been classified as falling under a category “A” Mandate) “could not be alienated either by the Mandatory Power or by the League.”[10]

Palestinian-Israeli Conflict

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

It must be said, however, that the statute of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine (1922) was itself in contradiction to the provisions of Art. 22 of the League’s Covenant insofar as it incorporated – in the Preamble and in Articles 2, 4, 6 and 7 – the basic provisions of the Balfour Declaration. The Mandate for Palestine in itself violated letter and spirit of Art. 22 of the League’s Covenant, which evokes (in Par. 1), in connection with the protection of the rights of peoples under the Mandate, a “sacred trust of civilization”.

On the basis of this legal concept, national Palestinian sovereignty was not annulled when Britain was entrusted by the League of Nations with the mandate over Palestine.[6] Furthermore, the mandate over Palestine – as the mandates over Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Transjordan – fell into category (A) according to the classification of the League of Nations. This category, in distinction from the categories (B) and (C), implied the expectation of early independence.[7] Henry Cattan rightly concludes: “The legal effect under international law of the detachment of Palestine from the Ottoman Empire and of recognition of its people as an independent nation was to make of this country a separate and independent state.”[8] All the legal assumptions relating to the international status of Palestine were based on the principle according to which sovereignty over a mandated territory lies in its inhabitants.[9] This legal notion has also been confirmed in a United Nations report on the origins of the Palestine problem where it is stated that the sovereignty of Palestine (having been classified as falling under a category “A” Mandate) “could not be alienated either by the Mandatory Power or by the League.”[10]

In fact, to allow the British to establish a European colony in Palestine, they had to circumvent the requirements of the Covenant of the LoN, contrary to International law which established how the administration of Class A Mandates (provisional states) was to be handled.

Nowhere on any page does it show anything other than Arabs owned 85% or more of Palestine. Your lying does not change fact. Let's look at the UN map again, a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say:

m0094.jpg

http://domino.un.org/maps/m0094.jpg

Read the legend on the map ignorant savage and see that it was prepared on the instructions of the anti semitic sub committee 2 of the ad hoc committee of the Palestine problem. It is not a true record

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

Source organized by the Arab Cause Solidarity Committee want to try again using an unbiased report

"
Zionism:
Jewish Colonial Trust

m0094.jpg

View attachment 40193

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

land.

In fact, to allow the British to establish a European colony in Palestine, they had to circumvent the requirements of the Covenant of the LoN, contrary to International law which established how the administration of Class A Mandates (provisional states) was to be handled.

The source is invalid if you bother to read the link organized by the Arab Cause Solidarity Committee

The LoN made international law and you are trying to impose 2015 laws on something that happened in 1923

The source is invalid if you bother to read the link organized by the Arab Cause Solidarity Committee

The LoN made international law and you are trying to impose 2015 laws on something that happened in 1923

What source. I am A/364, not a subcommittee report.

A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

VOLUME 1

As I said only a complete retard would ask why in this context when only they can answer the why.
I will hazard a guess and say the Jewish girls laughed at you and your miniscule penis and your premature emission. or the money lender sent you away because you did not have the backing you needed to borrow the money. Maybe you know that they are so much better than you and have a better chance in life, and it gets right up your nose.

Same thing to you Jew haters, and no amount of bluffing will alter that

Judaism is not what you hate it is the Jews, or the symbolic Jew that you see as being a greedy miser.

Seems that I have hit a raw nerve and you have just realised your cover is blown, so you reply with aggressive abusive foul mouthed tirade like the typical uneducated red neck trailer park trash

The only definition you have given is one centred around JEW HATRED deal with it

STOP LYING as I very rarely mention the holocaust. Shows you are beaten by facts and reality again

Definitely lost the plot and the argument so start screaming like a spoilt brat

Only in your drug induced fantasy world
I've only had one Jewish girlfriend, who I met in algebra class.

She was an absolute psycho in bed!

Forum List

Back