Why Obama's connection to Wright is troubling

Except that his father was a Kenyan and never a slave, nor any of his relatives, his mom was white and never a slave. So slavery had nothing to do with Obama.

Umm thats nice. Also irrelevant. Obama was a biracial kid in America growing up. If you don't think slavery and racial politics of long ago has an effect on that life, you are hopelessly, hopelessly naive.

Umm thats nice. Also irrelevant. Obama was a biracial kid in America growing up. If you don't think slavery and racial politics of long ago has an effect on that life, you are hopelessly, hopelessly naive.

I'm quite certain that it did as evidenced in his writings. So, no not naive at all. I get it.

how do you lie so easily jreeves It's like a sport to you, really.

You think nothing of making false claims and even when confronted with the hard evidence that you are lying you still hold steadfast to the lie. Is that out of ignorance or stubborness or both?

You make claims that Obama is a racist when in fact he's said nothing that would give merit to your claim. Yet, you still insist on making that claim. That reminds me of another group of people hell bent on turning the tide in their favor...the Nazis. They lied and continued to lie, even in the face of the truth, until finally they had convinced enough people that the lie was the truth.

They preyed on the ignorant people, either too stupid or to lazy to find the facts. And those stupid people followed them and ended up doing horrible, unspeakable things to innocent people. Because someone started a lie and other people repeated that lie, even when they knew it was a lie.

you are the worst form of political hack jreeves. you think nothing is off limits as long as you get the outcome you want. You can't win the race with the facts and the truth so you lie. and you're okay lying as long as you win. Winning is all you care about. Nothing more. It's a game to you. You care nothing about the future of this country or the future generations. You want to smear Obama because you'd rather destroy a man of good character who gives hope and promise to millions then to admit that your candidate just isn't good enough.

you don't care that McCain is a total sell-out. You don't care that McCain has the morals of an alley cat. You don't care that he's as dishonest as the day is long.

you'd rather help elect a man who knowingly lies than elect a man who dares to challenge the political establishment.

I feel sorry for people like you jreeves. you are the worst possible example of humanity. Your hatred runs so deep that you would cut off your own arm rather than be honest.

Last edited:
so it's racist of Obama to feel like by "advertising" his mother's race he was someone trying to "sell himself to whites"?

:lol:

okay....

you see racists comments BECAUSE that's what you WANT to see, not because that is what he meant.

You have no idea what kind of struggles he went through as a bi-racial young man (before it was common) struggling to find himself and where he belonged in this world.

and WHY have you read his book if you have no use for him? Do you waste a lot of time reading the books of people you have no respect for? That seems like such a waste of energy and time on your part. But then, when you are fuels by hate and have nothing else to hold onto...that's what gets you through every day.

Actually I read a lot of others books I don't agree with, or particularly like very much, because I learn a lot about them. If I just read books that agree with my own political ideology, I wouldn't learn very much.:eusa_think::beer:

How do you feel about putting a man in office who describes the Vietnamese as "gooks"?

You mean as describing his captors as gooks...I probably would have called them much more.

how do you lie so easily willow? It's like a sport to you, really.

You think nothing of making false claims and even when confronted with the hard evidence that you are lying you still hold steadfast to the lie. Is that out of ignorance or stubborness or both?

You make claims that Obama is a racist when in fact he's said nothing that would give merit to your claim. Yet, you still insist on making that claim. That reminds me of another group of people hell bent on turning the tide in their favor...the Nazis. They lied and continued to lie, even in the face of the truth, until finally they had convinced enough people that the lie was the truth.

They preyed on the ignorant people, either too stupid or to lazy to find the facts. And those stupid people followed them and ended up doing horrible, unspeakable things to innocent people. Because someone started a lie and other people repeated that lie, even when they knew it was a lie.

you are the worst form of political hack willow. you think nothing is off limits as long as you get the outcome you want. You can't win the race with the facts and the truth so you lie. and you're okay lying as long as you win. Winning is all you care about. Nothing more. It's a game to you. You care nothing about the future of this country or the future generations. You want to smear Obama because you'd rather destroy a man of good character who gives hope and promise to millions then to admit that your candidate just isn't good enough.

you don't care that McCain is a total sell-out. You don't care that McCain has the morals of an alley cat. You don't care that he's as dishonest as the day is long.

you'd rather help elect a man who knowingly lies than elect a man who dares to challenge the political establishment.

I feel sorry for people like you willow. you are the worst possible example of humanity. Your hatred runs so deep that you would cut off your own arm rather than be honest.

what claim did I make? come forth woman come forth

what claim did I make? come forth woman come forth

I think I confused you with jreeves. He quoted something out of context and said he showed Obama was racist. I will edit my post but it applies to Jreeves if not to you....

I think I confused you with jreeves. He quoted something out of context and said he showed Obama was racist. I will edit my post but it applies to Jreeves if not to you....

Thank You, I think!:(

Actually I read a lot of others books I don't agree with, or particularly like very much, because I learn a lot about them. If I just read books that agree with my own political ideology, I wouldn't learn very much.:eusa_think::beer:

do you also take what those people say and twist and turn it to make your agenda for you? if you do, then you are as guilty as those here. If you only read it to get additional information and the gleen some kind of understanding about those you disagree with then that is different.

Ah Geez--does anyone really believe Obama when he says he never heard his Pastor of 20 years talk like that. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pastor Wright couldn't keep that mouth shut for 5 minutes let alone 20 long years.

The only one who is lying here, is Barack Obama. He is trying to disguise himself.

Obama attended this church out of free choice. He did it because he believes what his pastor says about this country, about "the White man".

For crying out loud take off those blinders!

I'm quite certain that it did as evidenced in his writings. So, no not naive at all. I get it.

Stop lying.

You never ran out, bought Obama's book, took it home, and read it cover to cover.

No way you did.

So you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about. All you've seen are out of context snippets, put up on some wingnut website.

Ah Geez--does anyone really believe Obama when he says he never heard his Pastor of 20 years talk like that. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pastor Wright couldn't keep that mouth shut for 5 minutes let alone 20 long years.

The only one who is lying here, is Barack Obama. He is trying to disguise himself.

Obama attended this church out of free choice. He did it because he believes what his pastor says about this country, about "the White man".

That's never gonna happen it is much more convenient for them to call us lying douchebags, and racists.
:badgrin:

just like Palin believes that there are witches huh oreo? :eusa_whistle:

at least Wright's beliefs about the "white man" could be seen as based in historical reality... what exactly are Rev Muey (spelling?) beliefs based on? He laid fucking hands on her and prayed that she be protected from WITCHES! :eek:

Stop lying.

You never ran out, bought Obama's book, took it home, and read it cover to cover.

No way you did.

So you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about. All you've seen are out of context snippets, put up on some wingnut website.

except he put that book on tape and I heard him say it...

You mean as describing his captors as gooks...I probably would have called them much more.

Gooks is a racial slur that applies not only to his captors, no matter what McCain may wish.

And nice to see you justify racism. Guess its not so bad after all, eh?

So you agree, whites are menacing, your message is understood loud and clear.

Umm what? Nice strawman there, but try to make them a little bit less transparently and obviously ridiculously false next time.

Stop lying.

No way you did.

Fucking idiot, I was agreeing with the other guy that slavery affected Obama. What a dipshit you are.

But I heard his voice on the video..ayep

Why did Sarah Palin and her husband associate with a political party who advocated sedition and treason against the United States, and who's leader said this:

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government."

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag. I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."

"I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

Todd Palin was a member of that Party for years, and Sarah Palin routinely courted them.

Does that bother you?

Or, are you just a complete partisan hack, with no guiding principles?

Gooks is a racial slur that applies not only to his captors, no matter what McCain may wish.

And nice to see you justify racism. Guess its not so bad after all, eh?

Umm what? Nice strawman there, but try to make them a little bit less transparently and obviously ridiculously false next time.

why can't he justify racism? You do.

Forum List

Back