Why Obama's connection to Wright is troubling

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related]YouTube - SHOCKING Obama words: what he really thinks of white folks[/ame]

I wonder why the media passes over his book.....

Lies matter!

:lol: of course they matter, when that's all you have to run on. They matter A LOT.

Do ya'll really want to drag up prior associations of the candidates? that's not really a game you will win.

What happens if some PAC group brings up McCain's statements against his government? what happens if some PAC group brings up McCain's many friends and associates who have been convicted of crimes? How about we paint McCain as a possible pervert simply because he belongs to the same party as closeted homos and pedophiles? do you want to play that game, really?

pssstt... did you miss the entire Democractic primary? This constant lie that the media has overlooked Wright is ridiculous.

Perhaps you Repubs should've been paying closer attention back in Feb/March/April/May of this year when Clinton was harping on these thing and so was Fox and other media outlets.
I tried to rep you but I most of not repped eight people since I rep'd you last!
They are just grasping at straws now!

obama%2bwright-cartoon.jpg

As Bill Maher said, "The great thing about America is that we don't listen to our religious leaders."

Interesting how the Obama folk keep alluding to Keating, forgetting that the media played that to the hilt. McCain was exonerated, though faulted for being naive. He learned though, becoming one of the toughest senators on banking; which is probably why he was warning about Fannie and Freddie so far in advance of the problems.

Now let's take a closer look at the current crisis. Who has praised Haines and had both him and Johnson as advisors? Who was the second largest political recipient of Fannie donations, though only in the Senate less than 2 years when the money dried up?

YEah, but Kathianne, we're talking about guilt by association, not actual guilt, aren't we? I mean, heck, even the McCain spammers wouldnt try to say that Obama himself was guilty of anything.

So if one is fair game, the other is. Personally, I think Palin made a huge mistake...and McCain made a huger mistake letting her go there... he has too many skeletons in his closet.

Personally, I'd rather talk about the economy...and McCain's screw ups over the past two weeks; and Palin's being out of her league.

But the repubs don't want to talk about those things cause they can't.

pssstt... did you miss the entire Democractic primary? This constant lie that the media has overlooked Wright is ridiculous.

Perhaps you Repubs should've been paying closer attention back in Feb/March/April/May of this year when Clinton was harping on these thing and so was Fox and other media outlets.

Perhaps you could show more than a handful of articles describing Obama's racist comments in his book, 'Dreams from my Father'?

Don't you care that a man who describes the white race as menacing could hold the highest office in this country?LOL

why the laugh? are you asking a question?

besides, I think we both know that you're being dishonest...

BTW, how do you feel voting for someone who belongs to a church where they believe in casting out "witches"...and speaking in tongue... and bringing about the armageddon so she can be airlifted direct to heaven.

Now THOSE things are dangerous. Grow up.

YEah, but Kathianne, we're talking about guilt by association, not actual guilt, aren't we? I mean, heck, even the McCain spammers wouldnt try to say that Obama himself was guilty of anything.

So if one is fair game, the other is. Personally, I think Palin made a huge mistake...and McCain made a huger mistake letting her go there... he has too many skeletons in his closet.

Personally, I'd rather talk about the economy...and McCain's screw ups over the past two weeks; and Palin's being out of her league.

But the repubs don't want to talk about those things cause they can't.

Actually Jillian, perhaps more than 'guilt by association' that the Obama talking points demand. In fact it seems more than plausible that Ayers was attracted to Obama and vice versa because Obama does agree with Ayers in the 80's, not in the 60's. The idea of using schools to radicalize the young seems right up his alley. See the Obama youth videos. See his work with Acorn and Woods.

:lol: of course they matter, when that's all you have to run on. They matter A LOT.

Do ya'll really want to drag up prior associations of the candidates? that's not really a game you will win.

What happens if some PAC group brings up McCain's statements against his government? what happens if some PAC group brings up McCain's many friends and associates who have been convicted of crimes? How about we paint McCain as a possible pervert simply because he belongs to the same party as closeted homos and pedophiles? do you want to play that game, really?

sure it is! that's why obamalama threatens all those who bring forth information on his ties to Ayers

Forum List

Back