Why Obama's connection to Wright is troubling

First, have you even read the book? I know you haven't, and if you say you have you're lying.

All you've seen of it, is some snippet that was edited and taken out of context on some youtube video.

Wow, that really makes you an expert on what the book actually says - not.

For those who aren't complete partisan hacks, the entire narrative that contains this "white people" quote was printed in the times, link below.

Its actually an excellent read, with a narrative and style of creative writing that George Bush and John McCain could only dream of having the talent to write.

And its a somber and profound self evaluation of growing up as a black kid and being surrounded and confused by bigotry on all sides - black and white. Its actually a good read, and I recommend it - its honest, truthful, and more profound than the self serving shit most politicians write in their books.

Obama: my lessons in racism - Times Online

I have read the book, I have it right here, let me know if you want page numbers. I will gladly provide all of the page numbers from the book?

First, have you even read the book? I know you haven't, and if you say you have you're lying.

All you've seen of it, is some snippet that was edited and taken out of context on some youtube video.

Wow, that really makes you an expert on what the book actually says - not.

For those who aren't complete partisan hacks, the entire narrative that contains this "white people" quote was printed in the times, link below.

Its actually an excellent read, with a narrative and style of creative writing that George Bush and John McCain could only dream of having the talent to write.

And its a somber and profound self evaluation of growing up as a black kid and being surrounded and confused by bigotry on all sides - black and white. Its actually a good read, and I recommend it - its honest, truthful, and more profound than the self serving shit most politicians write in their books.

Obama: my lessons in racism - Times Online

well what did he mean when he said "Jewish doctors injected black babies with the aids virus"?

Nice deflection, how do you feel about putting a man in the highest office that describes the white race as menacing?

How do you feel about putting a man in office who describes the Vietnamese as "gooks"?

pg. xv in the introduction of 'Dreams from my Father' Obama writes...."for I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"...

There's more racist quotes in the book if you would like I could look up the page numbers for you?

so it's racist of Obama to feel like by "advertising" his mother's race he was someone trying to "sell himself to whites"?

:lol:

okay....

you see racists comments BECAUSE that's what you WANT to see, not because that is what he meant.

You have no idea what kind of struggles he went through as a bi-racial young man (before it was common) struggling to find himself and where he belonged in this world.

and WHY have you read his book if you have no use for him? Do you waste a lot of time reading the books of people you have no respect for? That seems like such a waste of energy and time on your part. But then, when you are fuels by hate and have nothing else to hold onto...that's what gets you through every day.

so it's racist of Obama to feel like by "advertising" his mother's race he was someone trying to "sell himself to whites"?

okay....

you see racists comments BECAUSE that's what you WANT to see, not because that is what he meant.

You have no idea what kind of struggles he went through as a bi-racial young man (before it was common) struggling to find himself and where he belonged in this world.

and WHY have you read his book if you have no use for him? Do you waste a lot of time reading the books of people you have no respect for? That seems like such a waste of energy and time on your part. But then, when you are fuels by hate and have nothing else to hold onto...that's what gets you through every day.

Lmao, I missed that he said that. Hilarious. Wow...you mean someone who is bi-racial has to deal with racial issues Jreeves? Omg, he is sooo racist. I mean why can't he be like you, who just doesn't even see race, right?

okay....

very ignorant!

first she rages cause ya haven't read the book then is outraged cause ya read the book..

can't win for losing can ya?

I have read the book, I have it right here, let me know if you want page numbers. I will gladly provide all of the page numbers from the book?

Try honesty some time. You might like it.

I don't believe for a second that a McCain-loving hack like you, ran out and bought Obama's book and read it cover to cover.

I'm sure you're getting the text from obama's book off the internet. I'm sure the chapters have all been reproduced on the web.

Silence is right, you're seeing "racism" where it doesn't exist, because that's what you want to see. That's what you need to see.

Anyone who isn't a Bush loving hack, and has read excerpts of that book, can identify with it, and recognize it for what it is: a relatively well written and profound self-evaluation of growing up as a biracial kid and experiencing confusion from the bigotry and racial labeling that comes from all sides.

From what I've read, its actually one of the more mature and introspective books I've ever seen a politician write. Most politicians write self serving bullshit propaganda narratives that glorify themselves.

well what did you mean? McCain was a prisoner for five years.
Obama has never been a slave.

The problem is that Obama is not only of the race that was enslaved by the whites, he is also of the race that enslaved the blacks. He must be one very conflicted individual. :D

Try honesty some time. You might like it.

I don't believe for a second that a McCain-loving hack like you, ran out and bought Obama's book and read it cover to cover.

I'm sure you're getting the text from obama's book off the internet. I'm sure the chapters have all been reproduced on the web.

Silence is right, you're seeing "racism" where it doesn't exist, because that's what you want to see. That's what you need to see.

Anyone who isn't a Bush loving hack, and has read excerpts of that book, can identify with it, and recognize it for what it is: a relatively well written and profound self-evaluation of growing up as a biracial kid and experiencing confusion from the bigotry and racial labeling that comes from all sides.

From what I've read, its actually one of the more mature and introspective books I've ever seen a politician write. Most politicians write self serving bullshit propaganda narratives that glorify themselves.

:badgrin:

The problem is that Obama is not only of the race that was enslaved by the whites, he is also of the race that enslaved the blacks. He must be one very conflicted individual. :D

He was growing up. Hence his writing on race. Hence the bullshit about "omg hes racist cause race used to be an issue for him".

first she rages cause ya haven't read the book then is outraged cause ya read the book..

can't win for losing can ya?

you, willow are a liar.

FactCheck.org: Did Obama write that he would "stand with the Muslims" and that he nurses a "pervasive sense of grievance and animosity" toward whites?

here is the actual quote which you lifted your one little line from

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. xv]:

When people who don't know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it is usually a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some telltale sign. They no longer know who I am. Privately, they guess at my troubled heart, I suppose - the mixed blood, the divided soul, the ghostly image of the tragic mulatto trapped between two worlds. And if I were to explain that no, the tragedy is not mine, or at least not mine alone, it is yours, sons and daughters of Plymouth Rock and Ellis Island, it is yours, children of Africa, it is the tragedy of both my wife's six-year-old cousin and his white first grade classmates, so that you need not guess at what troubles me, it's on the nightly news for all to see, and that if we could acknowledge at least that much then the tragic cycle begins to break down...well, I suspect that I sound incurably naive, wedded to lost hopes, like those Communists who peddle their newspapers on the fringes of various college towns. Or worse, I sound like I'm trying to hide from myself.

try to not be such a disingenuous douchebag willow...

Wait so the legacy of slavery didn't effect him at all?

Interesting claim that.

Except that his father was a Kenyan and never a slave, nor any of his relatives, his mom was white and never a slave. So slavery had nothing to do with Obama.

you, willow are a liar.

FactCheck.org: Did Obama write that he would "stand with the Muslims" and that he nurses a "pervasive sense of grievance and animosity" toward whites?

here is the actual quote which you lifted your one little line from

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. xv]:

try to not be such a disingenuous douchebag willow...

I know, I don't think I could get through my day without being called a liar..
and a douchebag.

I heard his little voice.

Forum List

Back