Why not vote Libertarian/Green!!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
If you are leftwinger, why are you truly voting Democrat?
If you are a rightwinger, why are you placing trust in the Republicans?

This year, we should kick out the Dems and Reps to show them that they can't "herd" the American Citizen like Sheep! We should vote non-main party.

Why you say, Democrat/Republican party sucks and take us for Granted!! This year, we should choose between Gary Johnson and Rosie O'Donnel(she is still running, right?) and teach the Big Bad Party bosses that anything is posible. Including their lose of control of the American Election process!

So if you are tired of impossible promises, over reaching programs, incompetentancy in the Federal Government, then Vote GREEN/Libertarian.

Kick the old two party system out onto their butts!!

This year, we should kick out the Dems and Reps to show them that they can't "herd" the American Citizen like Sheep! We should vote non-main party.

Why you say, Democrat/Republican party sucks and take us for Granted!! This year, we should choose between Gary Johnson and Rosie O'Donnel(she is still running, right?) and teach the Big Bad Party bosses that anything is posible. Including their lose of control of the American Election process!

So if you are tired of impossible promises, over reaching programs, incompetentancy in the Federal Government, then Vote GREEN/Libertarian.

Never happen until we change how we finance elections. Big money owns both sides and the little guys get drowned out.

I'm a Libertarian who will be voting for Romney.

The reason?

Obama is too destructive and is everything that a libertarian hates. He has to go. I will worry about the two-party system and it's failures later.

The reason?

Obama is too destructive and is everything that a libertarian hates. He has to go. I will worry about the two-party system and it's failures later.

It'll keep getting later for everybody, if we don't realize that politicians listen to those who pay the bills. Right now it's the special interests that can round up the most cash. If we payed for it ourselves, they'd have to listen to us and it would probably cost us less in the long run because they'd have fewer expensive promises to keep. If they don't have to attend so many fundraisers, maybe they'd have time to read a bill or two! :D

The reason?

It'll keep getting later for everybody, if we don't realize that politicians listen to those who pay the bills. Right now it's the special interests that can round up the most cash. If we payed for it ourselves, they'd have to listen to us and it would probably cost us less in the long run because they'd have fewer expensive promises to keep. If they don't have to attend so many fundraisers, maybe they'd have time to read a bill or two! :D

I don't have a significant problem with your post and your view, and I have no expectations that a President Romney will end all our problems. I liken Obama to the driver of a bus headed toward a cliff at 90 mph, and that throwing him out the window and replacing him with Romney will slow us down to 50 mph. That'll give us enough time to formulate a plan to stop the bus.

The reason?

I'm independant but feel like libertarians are the closest to my personal values when it comes to Politics. I will be voting against 4 more years of Obama so therefore I am going to vote for Romney this time (last time I voted Bob Barr)

I think if we had 4 more years of his domestic ineptitude the freedom, wealth, and liberty we have known as Americans will never return.

I'd rather not vote.

It is stupid to vote for propellorhead third partiers just because you are mad at the cowards, weinies, and goofballs in the major parties.

Voting for propellorheads or cowards or weinies or goofballs just encourages them. You'd be a fool to give them positive reinforcement.

"Someone voted for us. We must be doing something right!"

Time for some negative reinforcement.

"No one voted for us. We must really suck."

I'd rather not vote.

It is stupid to vote for propellorhead third partiers just because you are mad at the cowards, weinies, and goofballs in the major parties.

Voting for propellorheads or cowards or weinies or goofballs just encourages them. You'd be a fool to give them positive reinforcement.

So, it's stupid to vote for what you believe in, but not voting sends a better message? Are you really this fucking full of yourself?

You sound like an idiot, friend

So, it's stupid to vote for what you believe in, but not voting sends a better message? Are you really this fucking full of yourself?

If there was a national candidate who stood for what I believe in, I would vote for him/her.

The only idiot is someone who votes for a party ticket just because they are a trained seal.

My party has long been the GOP. But it has been hijacked by loons, psychos, and morons.

So I should reward some propellerheads of another party with my vote? I don't think so!

If there was a rational candidate, I would vote for them.

Libertarians and Green Partiers are about as polar opposite of rational as it gets.

My vote has to be EARNED.

If enough people took that attitude instead of adopting the outlook they have to vote for one guy because the other guy would be worse, we would all be a lot better off.

Voting for the lesser of two evils just leads to more and more evil choices. Now we have Obama and Romney! QED.

Stop voting. Boycott the Booth. Send a message. You don't get our votes until you stop acting like assholes.

I may be abstaining.

sidenote: I think it was Rosanne Barr running in the Green Party. Easy mistake though.

Roseanne...Rosie....what's the difference?
I don't think Roseanne is as radical as Rosie is though. Whatever, either one of them would be crazy to vote for!!! I used to like Rosie when she first had her own show, she was funny and all...but she's gotten really wierd!

If there was a national candidate who stood for what I believe in, I would vote for him/her.

The only idiot is someone who votes for a party ticket just because they are a trained seal.

My party has long been the GOP. But it has been hijacked by loons, psychos, and morons.

So I should reward some propellerheads of another party with my vote? I don't think so!

If there was a rational candidate, I would vote for them.

Libertarians and Green Partiers are about as polar opposite of rational as it gets.My vote has to be EARNED.

If enough people took that attitude instead of adopting the outlook they have to vote for one guy because the other guy would be worse, we would all be a lot better off.

Voting for the lesser of two evils just leads to more and more evil choices. Now we have Obama and Romney! QED.

Stop voting. Boycott the Booth. Send a message. You don't get our votes until you stop acting like assholes.

that's your opinion. It also sounds highly uneducated on what libertarians are considering libertarians are the original liberals. Much like the founders. I guess if the principles of liberty seem irrational, i don't know what the problem is in voting for Mitt or Obama. They are both statists that believe government is the answer to everything.

The reason?

I'm independant but feel like libertarians are the closest to my personal values when it comes to Politics. I will be voting against 4 more years of Obama so therefore I am going to vote for Romney this time (last time I voted Bob Barr)

I think if we had 4 more years of his domestic ineptitude the freedom, wealth, and liberty we have known as Americans will never return.

If we can first save this country, then we can fix it. If we let obama have 4 more years, even Ron Paul himself wouldn't be able to bring this country back.

I'd rather not vote.

If that only worked.

Romney as a talker lacks all credibility. He "may" be better than Obama. it's really hard to say that. i'm in favor of changing out the turd in teh oval every four years instead of having 8 years of the same turd, but I dont think putting Mitt in, will save the country from Obama. it's the agenda that is the problem, not the puppet at the podium.

Romney as a talker lacks all credibility. He "may" be better than Obama. it's really hard to say that. i'm in favor of changing out the turd in teh oval every four years instead of having 8 years of the same turd, but I dont think putting Mitt in, will save the country from Obama. it's the agenda that is the problem, not the puppet at the podium.

As my Governor I agreed with about 70% of the decisions Romney made/positions he had.

As my President I agreed with about 20% of the decisions Obama has made thus far/positions he holds.

Hence my voting for Romney instead of the 3rd party/libertarian canidate which is basically a protest vote as they (3rd party) never have a chance.

To me, this election is too important to future generations of Americans for me to be playing that protest game with my vote.

The reason?

"Because I'm a hypocrite and not actually a libertarian, I just pretend to be" :up:

Still have you head up your ass I see.
Eh... Not really... I think that what you do says way more about who you are than what you say. You know... Actions speak louder than words. I'm a firm believer in that.

A self proclaimed libertarian voting for someone who isn't even remotely close to those values is like a guy who says he's straight while pumping his penis into another guys butt... Now I really don't care if you do that, to each their own... But to suggest that you are straight while doing it... I don't know what you are, but you sure as hell ain't straight. Same thing here... I don't know what you are, but you aren't libertarian.

Forum List

Back