Why not Jeff Sessions?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
None of the news agencies are including him among the VP finalists yet he flew to Indiana today to meet with Trump. Is he being used as a sounding board or possible vp pick? He has the experience Trump wants in a VP candidate and he is an American Nationalist America First politician. Is trump afraid that if he picks Sessions he is going to have to stick to his guns on the wall? Sessions supported trump before Christie did and before Gingrich did he is the perfect vp candidate Christie is a buffoon and having read his biography is a typical say what he needs to say to to get elected and is a little to cushy with Obama. Gingrich is a disgusting piece of shit in pretty much every aspect I have no respect for that yellow belly bastard

Sessions will definitely be in the Trump Admin. Close and steady advisor for sometime. Chief of Staff imho. I like Pence and just not because he is from Indiana, but for the future. Trump is 70 and very wealthy. I think 4 years will satisfy his itch to be POTUS. Pence is 62 and will have time left on the meter after 4 years. Still could possibly squeeze 8 years.

Like I have always said... Opinions are like assholes, some just smell worse than others...

Sessions is already heading up his Foreign Policy Team as Chairman. He's in the Cabinet for certain. Inner circle baby! Good man.

None of the news agencies are including him among the VP finalists yet he flew to Indiana today to meet with Trump. Is he being used as a sounding board or possible vp pick? He has the experience Trump wants in a VP candidate and he is an American Nationalist America First politician. Is trump afraid that if he picks Sessions he is going to have to stick to his guns on the wall? Sessions supported trump before Christie did and before Gingrich did he is the perfect vp candidate Christie is a buffoon and having read his biography is a typical say what he needs to say to to get elected and is a little to cushy with Obama. Gingrich is a disgusting piece of shit in pretty much every aspect I have no respect for that yellow belly bastard
Why not Jeff Sessions?

Because Trump will need to cultivate swing voters in OH, PA, NC, FL, and VT.

Jeff Sessions is a guy that southerners might fancy, but he ain't gonna give Trump any advantages in swing states, or other places he needs to make up some ground.

Trump needs to nominate someone to the left of him

I think sessions is someone the elitists wouldn't take trump out for but I do think they would take trump out for Gingrich Pence or Christie

I think sessions is someone the elitists wouldn't take trump out for but I do think they would take trump out for Gingrich Pence or Christie

Elitists think Alabama is a third world country. I have to disagree. If you are not from the NE Corridor or was educated in a Ivy League School of heads up their Ass, you are nobody...

Forum List

Back