Why Not Feel Sorry for BP?

I was too young to vote in 2000 and 2004.

ROTFLMFAO! Then you're too fucking young for me to care!

It is the realm of the intellectually bankrupt to use age as an excuse to avoid a discussion.

It is the realm of the under 25 to think anyone actually gives a shit what they say. Sorry buddy but you're just cannon fodder. You've signed up for Selective Service, right? Because that's all I give a crap about.

ROTFLMFAO! Then you're too fucking young for me to care!

It is the realm of the intellectually bankrupt to use age as an excuse to avoid a discussion.

It is the realm of the under 25 to think anyone actually gives a shit what they say. Sorry buddy but you're just cannon fodder. You've signed up for Selective Service, right? Because that's all I give a crap about.

It is the realm of anyone who posts on an online message board to believe that anyone actually cares what they say, so you and I are in the same boat. I don't see why you'd care whether I signed up for selective service, but yes I did. I did so to avoid the nonsense that would come along with not signing up. But if there is ever a draft I will not participate.

I don't see why you'd care whether I signed up for selective service, but yes I did. I did so to avoid the nonsense that would come along with not signing up. But if there is ever a draft I will not participate.

I'm sorry you hate your country. Have you considered moving to another? I'll chip in $100. Just send me a copy of you denouncing your citizenship, and you get $100.

I don't see why you'd care whether I signed up for selective service, but yes I did. I did so to avoid the nonsense that would come along with not signing up. But if there is ever a draft I will not participate.

I'm sorry you hate your country. Have you considered moving to another? I'll chip in $100. Just send me a copy of you denouncing your citizenship, and you get $100.

:lol:

So slavery is patriotic?

So slavery is patriotic?

I'm sorry to hear you think one my grandfathers was a slave for fighting for your freedom in WW II. If that's what you really believe, you really, really should move. I've upped my bid to $200.

So slavery is patriotic?

I'm sorry to hear you think one my grandfathers was a slave for fighting for your freedom in WW II. If that's what you really believe, you really, really should move. I've upped my bid to $200.

None of my freedoms were threatened in WW2, and if your grandfather was drafted against his will then he certainly was made a slave by the government.

So slavery is patriotic?

i'm sorry to hear you think one my grandfathers was a slave for fighting for your freedom in ww ii. If that's what you really believe, you really, really should move. I've upped my bid to $200.

none of my freedoms were threatened in ww2
, and if your grandfather was drafted against his will then he certainly was made a slave by the government.

how the fuck would you know, your mother wasn't even born yet

So slavery is patriotic?

None of my freedoms were threatened in WW2, and if your grandfather was drafted against his will then he certainly was made a slave by the government.

You fucking idiot!

Feel sorry for BP?

They chose not to install a valve, $500,000, that would have prevented this. For that decision, millions of people are going to have diminished lives as the beachs and estuaries that their homes are near are damaged by this spill. Life from the bottom of the sea to the surface will die by the millions as this poison spreads in the Gulf.

You braindead Conservatives hoorawed the Supreme Court decision that stated that Corperations were individuals. So now one of the "individuals" has committed a crime that has impacted our nation in a horribly negative way. Time for capital punishment for that "individual".

If it wasn't for oil producers drilling wells, we would all be on horseback.

Deep-sea drilling is one of the most dangerous and expensive types of engineering we perform (just shy of aerospace engineering). When any such construct takes damage, for whatever reason, it hurts the world economy.

It's not just about our cars. Parts of the country would starve, because they can't produce enough food and need to transport it in. We'd all be making our own clothes.... cus we wouldn't be able to run the factories that make them.... here or abroad.... And even if they could be manufactured, we couldn't move stuff around the country.

Basically, we'd go back a century. One has to wonder 'is that the "progress" that the left really support?'

It's laughable.

That doesn't stop them from using them as a strawman.

Feel sorry for BP?

They chose not to install a valve, $500,000, that would have prevented this. For that decision, millions of people are going to have diminished lives as the beachs and estuaries that their homes are near are damaged by this spill. Life from the bottom of the sea to the surface will die by the millions as this poison spreads in the Gulf.

You braindead Conservatives hoorawed the Supreme Court decision that stated that Corperations were individuals. So now one of the "individuals" has committed a crime that has impacted our nation in a horribly negative way. Time for capital punishment for that "individual".

The valve MAY have prevented it. It is not a fact that it would - it is untested at this depth. Personally, I'm not an expert on this kind of thing but experts say 'may' not 'would have'. Accuracy is your friend.

And..... Obama should have pulled the fucking plug on the deal if he was not happy with the safety precautions being undertaken.

i'm sorry to hear you think one my grandfathers was a slave for fighting for your freedom in ww ii. If that's what you really believe, you really, really should move. I've upped my bid to $200.

none of my freedoms were threatened in ww2
, and if your grandfather was drafted against his will then he certainly was made a slave by the government.

how the fuck would you know, your mother wasn't even born yet

Well if you can't possibly know anything about World War II without having been alive at the time, how do you know that our freedoms were threatened?

Feel sorry for BP?

Not a conservative.

You fucking idiot!

That's very rude.

My father and four uncles served in WW2. Three of them were under fire, two killed many times in the line of duty. They absolutely hated the war, and considered war an atrocity. Yet all of them stated that the war was neccessary.

To state that your freedoms were not threatoned by WW2 is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this board. Had the Japanese and Germans won WW2, freedom as we know it would be nonexistant. Your freedom, and that of every person alive today was under threat from the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany.

My rudeness does not compare to the ingratitude that you display for the men and women that fought and died for the nation that you enjoy today.

You fucking idiot!

That's very rude.

My father and four uncles served in WW2. Three of them were under fire, two killed many times in the line of duty. They absolutely hated the war, and considered war an atrocity. Yet all of them stated that the war was neccessary.

To state that your freedoms were not threatoned by WW2 is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this board. Had the Japanese and Germans won WW2, freedom as we know it would be nonexistant. Your freedom, and that of every person alive today was under threat from the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany.

My rudeness does not compare to the ingratitude that you display for the men and women that fought and died for the nation that you enjoy today.

I support the troops so much that I'd prefer it if they were here at home with their friends and family rather than fighting and dying in unnecessary wars overseas.

That's very rude.

I support the troops so much that I'd prefer it if they were here at home with their friends and family rather than fighting and dying in unnecessary wars overseas.

you need to grow the fuck up and quit being a delusional moron.

Forum List

Back