Why No Standards For Democrats???

And, speaking of the low standards that reliable Democrat voters have.....how many of 'em care that their Senate hero was a killer, and a traitor.....the 'Liberal Lion of the Senate,' Ted Kennedy, reached out to the Soviet leaders to form a cabal against the President of the United States.

I hope of of 'em challenges me to prove that.

And, speaking of the low standards that reliable Democrat voters have.....how many of 'em care that their Senate hero was a killer, and a traitor.....the 'Liberal Lion of the Senate,' Ted Kennedy, reached out to the Soviet leaders to form a cabal against the President of the United States.

The Rubber Room can always use another of your threads. Go for it.

The requirements for some of us having our threads moved there by a Liberal is simply a conservative winning the argument.

The same definition usually goes with the claim of 'racist.' as well.

The requirements for some of us having our threads moved there by a Liberal is simply a conservative winning the argument.
I've never seen you win an argument but you always say that you do, and you're the only one.

I've never seen you win an argument but you always say that you do, and you're the only one.

Let's take an example.....

I posted that Obama is an Islamist....and some Lib moved it into the Rubber Room.

I provided the following indicia....and none of you were able to argue that I was incorrect in any....QED....I won.

Here....try:

1. Obama used the excuse that we needed to get back a deserter to make certain that five of the worst Taliban terrorists were returned to the field of combat....

...it wasn't bad enough that at least six good American were killed searching for the deserter, .....Obama added combatants to the enemies rolls.

2. Obama made certain that the ISIS savages had free reign by refusing to leave American troops in Iraq. That's right, it was his decision......and he's admitted it.

3. Not only has he ruled that terms that identify the Islamists are never used by his administration, but he refrains from commenting on atrocities committed by the beasts. This is most obvious when the victims are Christians and Jews.

4. The Islamist President went so far as to draw a parallel with Christians over a thousand years ago to mitigate the slaughter by Muslim terrorists.

5. When three Muslim students were murdered here, he had no trouble referring to their faith....but when the another faith was the target, his administration removed all reference to “Christian,” “Coptic,” “Islam” or “Muslim.”

6. Islamist Obama saw to the removal of Middle East leaders who stood in the way of radical Muslim terrorists.

7. When an Islamist who targeted Christians was overthrown in Egypt.....Obama cried our and denied aid!

8. At home, he as advanced policies that deny respect for the beliefs of Christians.

9. Concurrent with support for an Islamist Egyptian regime, he has never his dislike for the Jewish state.

10. When radical Muslims slaughtered Jews in Paris, to the Islamist Obama, they were 'random' targets, and he declared that no member of his administration could attend a world-wide protest against the terrorists.

11. His closest adviser was born in Iran, and ' Valerie Jarrett had been leading talks with Iran in secret for a year before the formal negotiations in Geneva this month....'

12. He supervised the removal of Qaddafi, another Middle East leader who was no threat to the United States, and who kept a lid on Islamist radicals.....

13. Six Islamist sympathizers are advising Obama on foreign policy." A member of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Advisory Council is under fire for tweeting on Thursday that America is “an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution.”

14. While the Paris horror was in process, Coulilbaly stated, “I have 16 hostages and I have killed four, andI targeted them because they were Jewish.”"

.... our own president has now described the event as “randomly shoot[ing] a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.”

15. Obama refused to allow any of his administration to attend the world-wide protest against the Paris slaughter.

16. Announced$75 Million Boost in Palestinian Aid Hours After Terrorist Murders Israeli Soldier on Bus

17. To say, as Obama does, that Israel must recognize that Hamas has “legitimate claims” is to reward it for starting the war. It transfers legitimacy and power from Palestinian moderates to the terrorists.

18. The FBI lists CAIR as a front for Hamas yet Obama met privately with them at the White House last week,entertained them and 14 other leaders for more than an hour behind closed doors.

19. Obama’s History 101: “Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding”
Now, why would Obama lie like that? You know why.

See what I mean?

Why no standards for Democrats?

Easy peasy. Standards entail ACCOUNTABILITY.

The Dems just want to do what they want, regardless of the consequences. Just like naughty children.

See what I mean?
What we see is this
frank_fruitcake.png

Oh....and I recall whipping you when you bet that I couldn't find any reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution

Oh....and I recall whipping you when you bet that I couldn't find any reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution
Don't try that old play. You got spanked on that one hard enough last time.

Why no standards for Democrats?

Easy peasy. Standards entail ACCOUNTABILITY.

The Dems just want to do what they want, regardless of the consequences. Just like naughty children.

I often wonder if our side would behave in the same way if we were the owners of the media and the school system.

Let's hope not.

Wanna make the same claim again?

I schooled you then, and you lie about it now.

Wanna make the same claim again?

I schooled you then, and you lie about it now.
You thought that you won, but as usual, you were dead wrong then and now.

Ohhhh.....look what I found:

Let's demonstrate that for all:

1. You made the claim "For a Christian nation, it's odd how how they never mentioned God?" In your post #303

2. My response: "Jesus Christ is referred to in the Constitution.." Post #313

3. You took the bait, in your post #316: "No little one, He isn't."

4. I set the hook: "Shall we wager?" Post #319

5. You: "Anything you got..." Post #320

6. And I reeled you in, post #324: "Second paragraph of Article VII.
Post it, please.
And never make that mistake again."

7. You were forced to post this: "...done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,..." Post #327.

That was your post.
Nor did you try to deny the reference 'in the Year of our Lord.'

It is in every copy of the Constitution.

But you did try to spin it as having no meaning.

8. You wrote"You are rightabout the date that they signed it, and what was thencommon usagefor designating the year." In post #335.

9. Establishing your distinctions as a liar and a cur, you attempted to backtrack, here: "...right, and I am in this case just like I was when you tried to say Jesus was in the Constitution because you can't tell the difference between the Articles and where people sign the damn document." Post #348.

One can sense your frustration at being pilloried. Good.

But you have no way to denythat the reference is included in the Constitution, and that it refers to Jesus Christ.

10. And you wrote this: "When I post I post to everyone." In # 269
And so you are hoist by your own petard.

All will see and note that you are a lying cur.

All of your posts should, and will, be judged in that light.

So, ....there is a Heaven.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=345269

Multiculturalism and Sharia US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ohhhh.....look what I found:

Let's demonstrate that for all:

1. You made the claim "For a Christian nation, it's odd how how they never mentioned God?" In your post #303

2. My response: "Jesus Christ is referred to in the Constitution.." Post #313

3. You took the bait, in your post #316: "No little one, He isn't."

4. I set the hook: "Shall we wager?" Post #319

5. You: "Anything you got..." Post #320

6. And I reeled you in, post #324: "Second paragraph of Article VII.
Post it, please.
And never make that mistake again."

7. You were forced to post this: "...done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,..." Post #327.

That was your post.
Nor did you try to deny the reference 'in the Year of our Lord.'

It is in every copy of the Constitution.

But you did try to spin it as having no meaning.

8. You wrote"You are rightabout the date that they signed it, and what was thencommon usagefor designating the year." In post #335.

9. Establishing your distinctions as a liar and a cur, you attempted to backtrack, here: "...right, and I am in this case just like I was when you tried to say Jesus was in the Constitution because you can't tell the difference between the Articles and where people sign the damn document." Post #348.

One can sense your frustration at being pilloried. Good.

But you have no way to denythat the reference is included in the Constitution, and that it refers to Jesus Christ.

10. And you wrote this: "When I post I post to everyone." In # 269
And so you are hoist by your own petard.

All will see and note that you are a lying cur.

All of your posts should, and will, be judged in that light.

So, ....there is a Heaven.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=345269

Multiculturalism and Sharia US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Yep, you're a total loon, but your attempt to put Jesus into the Constitution was cute, the same as saying the 17th of September is in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back