Why No Standards For Democrats???

Clinton is not a rapist. Shut the fuck up.

Depends what the meaning of "is" is.

Your vulgarity makes clear that you know you're lying...but then, you are NYLiar.

For those who require a review:
Clinton Misogyny - SexJuanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scannedCLINTON S ROGUES GALLERY

That's cute. Not one gram of proof there that Clinton is a rapist.

Keep lying.

Nothing could be more validating for my OPs than a congenital liar like you denying same.

Don't ever change.

Now that you've admitted that the allegations that GW Bush is a war criminal prove that he's a war criminal,

I think my work here is finished.

3. ‘I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends.

'I asked, “How come?” and he laughed and said, “He owes me some favours.” Maybe he was just joking but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill and [Prince] Andrew weren’t more careful.

‘Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island.

‘Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island... covered with photos of naked girls'
Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

You won't consider your work finished until the rapist is back in the White House.

lol, once again I induce a meltdown from the Political C.

He is, was and always will be because he knows he can, always could and always will be able to getaway with it, supported by liberal suck-ups like you and the great rape-enabler and failed and soon to be again presidential contender, Hilary, to whom nothing much makes any difference.

And Bush is a war criminal?

Your vulgarity makes clear that you know you're lying...but then, you are NYLiar.

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Keep lying.

Nothing could be more validating for my OPs than a congenital liar like you denying same.

Don't ever change.

Now that you've admitted that the allegations that GW Bush is a war criminal prove that he's a war criminal,

3. ‘I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends.

'I asked, “How come?” and he laughed and said, “He owes me some favours.” Maybe he was just joking but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill and [Prince] Andrew weren’t more careful.

‘Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island.

‘Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island... covered with photos of naked girls'
Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

You won't consider your work finished until the rapist is back in the White House.

Another fabrication from the NYLiar.

Your post has nothing to do either with my post or with reality.

Good to see you followed my orders to never change.

Quote of the Day I

In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.

-- Theodore Dalrymple

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

David Axelrod busted on lie about his father's Communist Party membership
By Thomas Lifson
David Axelrod was a hugely consequential figure in the rise of Barack Obama, and he has been caught in a big lie. A former Chicago Tribune reporter, political consultant Axelrod latched onto Barack Obama as an ideal vehicle for a stratospheric political rise to power, and as his campaign “brain” accomplished that goal better than he could have hoped.

194147_5_.jpg

Axelrod had already known Obama a decade when he began working for him in 2002, as the backbencher in the Illinois State Senate mapped out his campaign for Senator in 2004. A seat in the United States Senate would position Obama for national power, but it was far from a given that Obama would win, until something rather miraculous happened. The GOP had an attractive and wealthy candidate in Jack Ryan, a man able to self-finance his campaign. But in a highly coincidental move, Axelrod’s old colleagues at the Chicago Tribune somehow persuaded a California court to open the confidential divorce records of Ryan, which contained salacious accusations of his wife, made as part of the divorce proceedings. As theTribune itself anticipated, the disclosure was devastating, and Ryan withdrew and was replaced by a weak candidate, Alan Keyes, who went down to a big defeat, elevating Obama to the national stage.

Axelrod’s management of Obama’s presidential campaign is widely acknowledged to have been very skillful, if not brilliant. The selection of the vague, wide-open slogan “change” is credited to him, for example.

So David Axelrod can be acknowledged as one of the major forces helping Obama attain his position as POTUS. Now, why would his family background matter? After all, the sins of the father should not be the responsibility of the son, should they?

The problem is that Axelrod has been lying about it. He was, in fact a “red diaper baby,” raised by a Communist to achieve the goals of the Party. Charles C. Johnson, in an exclusive report, provides both the evidence of Axelrod Senior’s membership, and of Axelrod Junior’s lies:

Axelrod briefly mentions his father’s Communist views in his book but only in passing and in a section about how he got to visit the former Soviet Union.

194145_5_.png

But the problem is that documentary evidence, a CPUSA membership list for its 1936 election, lists Axelrod’s father.

194146_5_.png

Moreover, Axelrod was close to his father, as he reveals in his book.

So why would Axelrod misrepresent his father, claiming that Dad would have registered as a Republican if he were really a communist? I suppose he will claim that his Dad, to whom he was close, lied to him. But he had to have known. After all, all those cell meetings take up a lot of time.

Edge:
PC, dimocraps are lying scum. ALL of them. Every.Single.One.Of.Them.

It's what they do.

Pigs oink, babies cry, dogs bark, ducks quack --

dimocraps lie.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will swear to it.

These people in here -- About ten of them, maybe 12 dimocrap scum....

They aren't reasonable people, they aren't regular, normal, everyday human beings that can be reasoned with.

They come in here, not to understand, not to debate, not to participate in the open exchange of ideas.....

They come in here to spread lies. They come in here to spread the party propaganda. They are disciples of Goebbels.

They are lying scum, just like their masters.

If there is an open and honest dimocrap on this Board, I don't know who it is.

There have been some open and honest Republicans..... You being at the top of the list.

But they abuse your credibility to such an extent that you have to respond to them on their level -- Name-calling.

I quit trying to reason with these scum years ago. Years.

One thing about the scum of the earth dimocraps -- They lie, PC.

Every last one of them is a lying scumbag.

They lie to the point of running frustrated Conservatives from the Board.

I took a hiatus for a few months and I come back and virtually ALL the moderators are dimocraps now. They weren't when I left.

There's just no point. The only thing these people understand is political force.

Keep lying.

Don't ever change.

Remember the hearsay 'evidence' that you people used to convict Robert Menendez?

Remember the hearsay 'evidence' that you people used to convict Robert Menendez?

What 'conviction' dirtbag? And it was hardly hearsay. It just wasn't pursued by the ONLY Attorney General in American History to be held in Criminal Contempt of Congress.

Now.... You wanna talk about a political witch hunt, dirtbag?

How about Ted Stevens?

THAT was a travesty of Justice

Don't ever change.

Gee...you're really trying hard to change the subject.

I must have lit quite the fire with this OP.

Great.

More coming.

Don't ever change.

You mean the prostitutes paid off to say that they had been paid off?

These are the sorts of folks that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats love seeing in the White House:

4. "She hasn’t even announced, but the question has already resurfaced: Will Bill Clinton’s baggage derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

Clinton also spent years traveling and partying with Ron Burkle, a billionaire bachelor with a penchant for very young girls. Clinton spent so much time on Burkle’s private plane that it came to be known in Burkle’s circle as “Air F—k One.

Hillary took another hit when Claire McCaskill, the prominent Democratic senator from Missouri, weighed in on Bill’s reputation on “Meet the Press.”

“I think he’s been a great leader,” McCaskill said, “but I don’t want my daughter near him.”

“F—k her,” Hillary said.

McCaskill endorsed Obama.

It was Bill’s close relationships with Burkle and Epstein, however, that were Hillary’s true threat.In an exposé published in Vanity Fair’s July 2008 issue,Todd Purdum — husband of Bill’s former White House press secretary Dee Dee Myers — wrote of the former president’s depraved, “motley crew” of wealthy hangers-on and enablers."
Bill s libido threatens to derail Hillary again New York Post

Of course, the same phrase, "the former president’s depraved, “motley crew” of wealthy hangers-on and enablers" applies to all the reliable Democrat voters.

The reason that the Life Support System for a scrunt hasn't announced yet is simple....

The minute the blood-sucking dimocrap scumbag bitch does, she can no longer take money from Foreign Countries and Foreign Citizens

Great.

More coming.

I guess you've forgotten when you made a fool of yourself convicting Menendez before the FBI determined that the charges were unsubstantiated.

These are the sorts of folks that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats love seeing in the White House:

4. "She hasn’t even announced, but the question has already resurfaced: Will Bill Clinton’s baggage derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

Clinton also spent years traveling and partying with Ron Burkle, a billionaire bachelor with a penchant for very young girls. Clinton spent so much time on Burkle’s private plane that it came to be known in Burkle’s circle as “Air F—k One.

Hillary took another hit when Claire McCaskill, the prominent Democratic senator from Missouri, weighed in on Bill’s reputation on “Meet the Press.”

“I think he’s been a great leader,” McCaskill said, “but I don’t want my daughter near him.”

“F—k her,” Hillary said.

It was Bill’s close relationships with Burkle and Epstein, however, that were Hillary’s true threat.In an exposé published in Vanity Fair’s July 2008 issue,Todd Purdum — husband of Bill’s former White House press secretary Dee Dee Myers — wrote of the former president’s depraved, “motley crew” of wealthy hangers-on and enablers."

Of course, the same phrase, "the former president’s depraved, “motley crew” of wealthy hangers-on and enablers" applies to all the reliable Democrat voters.

I predict we'll hear something along the lines of:

"I can never disown Bill Clinton. He's almost like a husband to me".

followed by

"Although I was married to him for decades, I never was influenced by anything he ever did. In fact, I never saw anything he did or heard anything about them. In sum, I reject outright the activities by former President Clinton that are at issue, but to reject him is like rejecting all white liberal men".

followed by

"Bill Clinton is a stranger to me. I don't know him, and as of today, I am instructing my sycophants in the media and in parents' basements around the country to deny that I ever had anything to do with him".

He was still ten times the president Obama is....

Can you imagine for a single fucking second the media coverage had Scott Walker visited his friends Lolita Island?

Look at the double standard!

Obama, unsealed the Ryan's divorce records, took a $100,000 bride from Rezko and now he's the President!

The only place you'll hear about Bill Clinton fucking 16 year old sex slaves will be during the Democrat primaries

Great.

More coming.

I guess you've forgotten when you made a fool of yourself convicting Menendez before the FBI determined that the charges were unsubstantiated.

Never happened.

But I can see my identifying you as a base liar and propagandist is having results.

You don't even try to hide it any longer.

Don't ever change.

“F—k her,” Hillary said.

I predict we'll hear something along the lines of:

"I can never disown Bill Clinton. He's almost like a husband to me".

followed by

"Although I was married to him for decades, I never was influenced by anything he ever did. In fact, I never saw anything he did or heard anything about them. In sum, I reject outright the activities by former President Clinton that are at issue, but to reject him is like rejecting all white liberal men".

followed by

"Bill Clinton is a stranger to me. I don't know him, and as of today, I am instructing my sycophants in the media and in parents' basements around the country to deny that I ever had anything to do with him".

She might try....
In"Blood Sport," by James Stewart, it was made clear that Mrs. Clinton both knew what was going on, and facilitated same.

But....I still think the odds are that she won't run.

He was still ten times the president Obama is....

Yikes!

What a horrible reality!

Forum List

Back