Why No Standards For Democrats???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Jeffrey Epstein. Need I say more?

OK...more.

"....the secretive Epstein--who paid scores of underage girls to give him naked massages in his Palm Beach mansion while he masturbated and welcome in society, academic, and philanthropic circles. As registered sex offenders go, the 61-year-old Epstein remains a wildly popular guy.

Powered by his purse, the reported billionaire--who once palled around with Britainā€™s Prince Andrew,Bill Clinton, and other royals--remains a prominent patron and donor to individuals and organizations that seem to have little problem accepting money from the felon. Jeffrey Epstein And A Long History Of Slime The Smoking Gun

a. "Democrat mega donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was tied by Palm Beach Police to as many as 40 underaged girls..... Former President Bill Clinton visited the hedonistic private island of a billionaire pedophile who police found was engaging girls as young as 12, multiple times. ... Now, a lawsuit to overturn a secret and controversial sealed wrist slap plea deal that got Epstein a mere 15 months in a Palm Beach Halfway house, may reveal what Clinton was doing on the island and why Clinton flew on Epsteinā€™s plane10times to party abroad,according toFAA Logs. One woman abused on the island by Epstein told the UK Daily Mail Clinton was provided with two women ā€œno older than 17ā€³ when he visited Epsteinā€™s island.

A few nights ago on FOX, Ann Coulterspokethe truth on the Jeffrey Epstein case. She hit the nail on the head when she said, ā€œThis is the elites circling the wagon and protecting a pederast.ā€ Will The Jeffrey Epstein Pedophile Case Snare Clinton The Daily Caller

b. "The former teenage ā€œsex slaveā€ at the center of the scandal that ensnared Britainā€™s Prince Andrew has revealed that she met Bill Clinton on pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s ā€œorgy islandā€ ā€“ and described the ex-president as a ā€œsleaze dog!ā€.... Far from being shamed when the tycoon was jailed in 2008 for soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, we have also learned Bill remained close to Epsteinā€™s aide, Ghislaine Maxwell, who recruited Virginia as the pervertā€™s ā€œtopā€ sex slave.

The Clintons even invited Ghislaine to daughter Chelseaā€™s 2010 wedding!

ā€œI first met Bill on Jeffreyā€™s private island,ā€ Virginia recalled. ā€œJeffrey had told me that they were good friends.

ā€œI asked, ā€˜How come?ā€™ And he said, ā€˜He owes me some favors.ā€™ He laughed about it. Maybe he was just joking, but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew werenā€™t more careful.ā€
WORLD EXCLUSIVE BILL CLINTON s SICK LINKS TO BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILE EXPOSED - The National Enquirer

So...you're not shocked because Clinton is well known as a rapist, and that didn't prevent reliable Democrat voters from pulling his lever....let me rephrase that.....

But compare the above episode in journalism to this:

2. "...as he gears up for re-election and raises his national profile, the story of Walkerā€™s formative political years -- the student activism, his early exit from Marquette University and campaign debut at 22 -- remains surprisingly disputed."
Solving the mystery of Scott Walker s college years and entry into politics PolitiFact Wisconsin

a. "Al Hunt: Can Walker Be President Without a College Degree?" Can Walker Be President Without a College Degree Albert Hunt

b. Get this, from the Washington Compost:

"Scott Walker has no college degree. Thatā€™s normal for an American, but not a president." Scott Walker has no college degree. That s normal for an American but not a president. - The Washington Post

So.....can one assume that rape and sex with underage girls is normal for Democrat Presidents???

Clinton is not a rapist. Shut the fuck up.

Depends what the meaning of "is" is.

Your vulgarity makes clear that you know you're lying...but then, you are NYLiar.

For those who require a review:
Clinton Misogyny - SexJuanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scannedCLINTON S ROGUES GALLERY

Your vulgarity makes clear that you know you're lying...but then, you are NYLiar.

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

That's cute. Not one gram of proof there that Clinton is a rapist.

Keep lying.

RWs need to look in their own back yard cuz they're pros at the Double Standard.

"....they're pros at the Double Standard."

I see that even a dope like you got the point of the OP:

How is it possible that bought-and-sold so-called journalists focus on the conservative candidates' not having completed his last year of college....

....but ignore rape and sex with underaged children by Democrats???

RWs need to look in their own back yard cuz they're pros at the Double Standard.

"....they're pros at the Double Standard."

I see that even a dope like you got the point of the OP:

How is it possible that bought-and-sold so-called journalists focus on the conservative candidates' not having completed his last year of college....

....but ignore rape and sex with underaged children by Democrats???

Answering only yes or no,

Do you consider GW Bush a war criminal because he's been accused of being a war criminal?

Keep lying.

Nothing could be more validating for my OPs than a congenital liar like you denying same.

Don't ever change.

...To.....THE RUBBER ROOM

Imagine if you didn't have Liberal mods to whine to.....you might actually have to confront the truth that I post.

Everything that happens that you dont like is the fault of liberals huh?

enhanced-buzz-28638-1360686605-16.jpg

...To.....THE RUBBER ROOM

Imagine if you didn't have Liberal mods to whine to.....you might actually have to confront the truth that I post.

1. Jeffrey Epstein. Need I say more?

OK...more.

"....the secretive Epstein--who paid scores of underage girls to give him naked massages in his Palm Beach mansion while he masturbated and welcome in society, academic, and philanthropic circles. As registered sex offenders go, the 61-year-old Epstein remains a wildly popular guy.

Powered by his purse, the reported billionaire--who once palled around with Britainā€™s Prince Andrew,Bill Clinton, and other royals--remains a prominent patron and donor to individuals and organizations that seem to have little problem accepting money from the felon. Jeffrey Epstein And A Long History Of Slime The Smoking Gun

a. "Democrat mega donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was tied by Palm Beach Police to as many as 40 underaged girls..... Former President Bill Clinton visited the hedonistic private island of a billionaire pedophile who police found was engaging girls as young as 12, multiple times. ... Now, a lawsuit to overturn a secret and controversial sealed wrist slap plea deal that got Epstein a mere 15 months in a Palm Beach Halfway house, may reveal what Clinton was doing on the island and why Clinton flew on Epsteinā€™s plane10times to party abroad,according toFAA Logs. One woman abused on the island by Epstein told the UK Daily Mail Clinton was provided with two women ā€œno older than 17ā€³ when he visited Epsteinā€™s island.

A few nights ago on FOX, Ann Coulterspokethe truth on the Jeffrey Epstein case. She hit the nail on the head when she said, ā€œThis is the elites circling the wagon and protecting a pederast.ā€ Will The Jeffrey Epstein Pedophile Case Snare Clinton The Daily Caller

b. "The former teenage ā€œsex slaveā€ at the center of the scandal that ensnared Britainā€™s Prince Andrew has revealed that she met Bill Clinton on pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s ā€œorgy islandā€ ā€“ and described the ex-president as a ā€œsleaze dog!ā€.... Far from being shamed when the tycoon was jailed in 2008 for soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, we have also learned Bill remained close to Epsteinā€™s aide, Ghislaine Maxwell, who recruited Virginia as the pervertā€™s ā€œtopā€ sex slave.

The Clintons even invited Ghislaine to daughter Chelseaā€™s 2010 wedding!

ā€œI first met Bill on Jeffreyā€™s private island,ā€ Virginia recalled. ā€œJeffrey had told me that they were good friends.

ā€œI asked, ā€˜How come?ā€™ And he said, ā€˜He owes me some favors.ā€™ He laughed about it. Maybe he was just joking, but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew werenā€™t more careful.ā€
WORLD EXCLUSIVE BILL CLINTON s SICK LINKS TO BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILE EXPOSED - The National Enquirer

So...you're not shocked because Clinton is well known as a rapist, and that didn't prevent reliable Democrat voters from pulling his lever....let me rephrase that.....

But compare the above episode in journalism to this:

2. "...as he gears up for re-election and raises his national profile, the story of Walkerā€™s formative political years -- the student activism, his early exit from Marquette University and campaign debut at 22 -- remains surprisingly disputed."
Solving the mystery of Scott Walker s college years and entry into politics PolitiFact Wisconsin

a. "Al Hunt: Can Walker Be President Without a College Degree?" Can Walker Be President Without a College Degree Albert Hunt

b. Get this, from the Washington Compost:

"Scott Walker has no college degree. Thatā€™s normal for an American, but not a president." Scott Walker has no college degree. That s normal for an American but not a president. - The Washington Post

So.....can one assume that rape and sex with underage girls is normal for Democrat Presidents???

Were you onboard with the false accusations against Robert Menendez too?

lol

Keep lying.

Nothing could be more validating for my OPs than a congenital liar like you denying same.

Don't ever change.

Now that you've admitted that the allegations that GW Bush is a war criminal prove that he's a war criminal,

I think my work here is finished.

Keep lying.

Don't ever change.

Now that you've admitted that the allegations that GW Bush is a war criminal prove that he's a war criminal,

I think my work here is finished.

3. ā€˜I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends.

'I asked, ā€œHow come?ā€ and he laughed and said, ā€œHe owes me some favours.ā€ Maybe he was just joking but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill and [Prince] Andrew werenā€™t more careful.

ā€˜Bill must have known about Jeffreyā€™s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island.

ā€˜Bill must have known about Jeffreyā€™s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island... covered with photos of naked girls'
Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

You won't consider your work finished until the rapist is back in the White House.

Forum List

Back