Why Kasich Should Stay in The Race: Ohio...Blue Collars..California...& Canadian Cruz's Delegates...

I like Kasich. He's been an excellent Governor. He's done unbelievable things in Ohio. He really has turned that state around. I could support him if he were the Nominee. But i think Cruz is more of a threat to Trump. I'm fine with all three. Gotta go with em over Hillary Clnton.

Cruz possesses a Canadian birth certificate. And before you say "so what?"..understand that he could just as easily, for the purposes of the lawsuits ALREADY PENDING AGAINST HIM TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE RACE/POTUS have a Russian or N. Korean or Chinese or Iranian birth certificate. I know Canada is our little buddy to the north, but the 14th Amendment prohibits playing favorites due to "country of origin". So if Cruz sets a precedent, then our country's most powerful leader may be a Chinese national some day.

Surely you could see a bit of a snag in that situation? Cruz will have to surrender his delegates. The next logical choice for "anyone but Trump" voters is not Jr. Senator Playing-Hookie Boy-Rubio either. It's the adult in the room: John Kasich, seasoned Governor of Ohio who has been showing up for his job every day since he was elected.

The US Supreme Court, when this Cruz-challenge is fast-tracked to it and it is compelled to hear it before the election (or worse, after) will find against Cruz and he will summarily be removed, along with any other delegates he garners in the meantime under what now he must be aware of is fraudulent means (donors, you listening?) from the Presidential Race. You think you've seen chaos thusfar, just wait until that happens. This brokered-convention Carl Rove/Dick Cheney solution will be the final nail in the GOP brand coffin.

Better to get behind the adult in the room NOW (even if and obviously that the establishment bristles at the idea of Kasich's more common sense conservativism) and actually gain Trump's flock legitimately instead of risking it all on "double or nothing" playing craps at the RNC convention...so that the Cheney/Rove fantasyland perversion of "conservativism" (blood for oil/ turning a blind eye to gay marriage for Cheney's daughter...etc. etc. etc.) can take the GOP to the gallows for good with voters.

Kasich does have an impressive resume. I have to give him props on that. But as we know, an impressive resume often means nothing in Presidential races. However, if he is the Nominee, i will have no problem supporting him.

I like Kasich. He's been an excellent Governor. He's done unbelievable things in Ohio. He really has turned that state around. I could support him if he were the Nominee. But i think Cruz is more of a threat to Trump. I'm fine with all three. Gotta go with em over Hillary Clnton.

Cruz possesses a Canadian birth certificate. And before you say "so what?"..understand that he could just as easily, for the purposes of the lawsuits ALREADY PENDING AGAINST HIM TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE RACE/POTUS have a Russian or N. Korean or Chinese or Iranian birth certificate. I know Canada is our little buddy to the north, but the 14th Amendment prohibits playing favorites due to "country of origin". So if Cruz sets a precedent, then our country's most powerful leader may be a Chinese national some day.

Surely you could see a bit of a snag in that situation? Cruz will have to surrender his delegates. The next logical choice for "anyone but Trump" voters is not Jr. Senator Playing-Hookie Boy-Rubio either. It's the adult in the room: John Kasich, seasoned Governor of Ohio who has been showing up for his job every day since he was elected.

The US Supreme Court, when this Cruz-challenge is fast-tracked to it and it is compelled to hear it before the election (or worse, after) will find against Cruz and he will summarily be removed, along with any other delegates he garners in the meantime under what now he must be aware of is fraudulent means (donors, you listening?) from the Presidential Race. You think you've seen chaos thusfar, just wait until that happens. This brokered-convention Carl Rove/Dick Cheney solution will be the final nail in the GOP brand coffin.

Better to get behind the adult in the room NOW (even if and obviously that the establishment bristles at the idea of Kasich's more common sense conservativism) and actually gain Trump's flock legitimately instead of risking it all on "double or nothing" playing craps at the RNC convention...so that the Cheney/Rove fantasyland perversion of "conservativism" (blood for oil/ turning a blind eye to gay marriage for Cheney's daughter...etc. etc. etc.) can take the GOP to the gallows for good with voters.

Kasich does have an impressive resume. I have to give him props on that. But as we know, an impressive resume often means nothing in Presidential races. However, if he is the Nominee, i will have no problem supporting him.
Being a career politician is never a "impressive" resume, it just means someone is a lying thieving kiss ass, suck ass progressive...
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Being a career politician is never a "impressive" resume, it just means someone is a lying thieving kiss ass, suck ass progressive...
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Or...that they actually have experience at the job they're looking for.

Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Yeah, he's a great career politician it just means he sucks at a real job

Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Given that they're seeking political office, having some experience in office seems a decent idea.

What do you think about Cruz racking up a bunch of delegates while he is ineligible to run for Office? Weird stuff. Hope they shunt those over to Kasich (the one polling as most likely of all of them to beat Hillary in the general). Would make strategic sense.

Kasich has the most integrity of the 4 left. He is also not some tight wing for only the rich kook. I could easily vote for him.
Yeah if you like progressive lefties, hes your man.

And that is why the GOP is left with Trump- and 2 Conservative evangelicals as real candidates.

The GOP doesn't want to elect a candidate that any rational person would consider qualified this election.

What do you think about Cruz racking up a bunch of delegates while he is ineligible to run for Office? .

Who says Cruz is ineligible? Oh you.

LOL.....

Why don't he just run as a Democrat? obviously that is what he is. He has nothing in common with conservatives.

Go back and read post #54 troll person. Or are you just going to repeat your mantra "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" and hope idiots like yourself become hypnotized despite the facts presented to you?
The "r" in front of his name means nothing, he is a career politician that is all that needs to be said. His true colors would come out if he were to take office... They can never be trusted. LOL

What I find funny is that Kasich is far more Conservative than Trump.

But......Trump is getting the numbers.

Cruz and Rubio are more conservative than Trump- and Trump is getting the numbers.

Remember how Conservatives kept saying that the problem has been they haven't had Conservative enough candidates?

Today's GOP apparently doesn't want a Conservative candidate.

Well then...perhaps THIS might mean something to the RNC..

In a hypothetical contest for the presidency, a new national poll finds that Ohio Gov. John Kasich would be the most likely Republican candidate to beat Democrat Hillary Clinton....The poll’s hypothetical contests put Kasich over Clinton 49 to 38 percent; and Rubio over Clinton 48 to 42 percent. The contests with Ted Cruz and Trump would be much closer — Cruz led 45 percent to Clinton’s 44 percent, and Trump led 45 percent to Clinton’s 43 percent. New poll shows Ohio Gov. John Kasich most likely Republican to beat Hillary Clinton

Kasich sits around 10 points ahead of Hillary in a general election result. And that, kids, is where the rubber meets the road.. Rubio won't win the Rust Belt. Nor California. And when the cream of experience, maturity and sensibility floats to the top in this primary race, it won't have the name "Rubio" attached to it.

Syriusly doesn't want Kasich for a reason...

LOL.....Kasich is the most rational GOP candidate still in the race- if I were forced to choose the next President and he had to be Kasich, Trump or Cruz- I would pick Kasich.

But Kasich is not going to be the GOP candidate- he has actual relevant experience and him being a candidate makes rational sense- and the GOP has rejected that this cycle.

At this point- as I keep saying- Kasich is likely not to even with Ohio- and then he will drop out.

[
Kasich sits around 10 points ahead of Hillary in a general election result. And that, kids, is where the rubber meets the road.. Rubio won't win the Rust Belt. Nor California. And when the cream of experience, maturity and sensibility floats to the top in this primary race, it won't have the name "Rubio" attached to it.

Interesting numbers- but the GOP voters don't care. Certainly the GOP bigwigs would prefer a Kasich- but if they try to push a Kasich through at the convention it will rip the Republican Party apart- and they won't do it.

And Kasich won't even place in California- I am guessing Trump will win the GOP California Delegates.

Yes, kill the baby in the cradle. Wouldn't want someone polling at 10 points ahead of Hillary to get the GOP nomination..

Yes, kill the baby in the cradle. Wouldn't want someone polling at 10 points ahead of Hillary to get the GOP nomination..

Um, Sil.....Kasich hasn't won a single state. His delegate count is in single digits. His campaign was still born.

He has no chance of winning. His sole purpose for being in the campaign now is to win Ohio....presumably his only chance to win ANY state, and force a brokered convention.

That's it. The 'kill the baby in the cradle' nonsense is just more silly nonsense you tell yourself that has nothing to do with the actual primaries, or the Kasich candidacy.

What do you think about Cruz racking up a bunch of delegates while he is ineligible to run for Office? Weird stuff. Hope they shunt those over to Kasich (the one polling as most likely of all of them to beat Hillary in the general). Would make strategic sense.

And who says Cruz is ineligible to run?

Beware_of_RINO.jpg

You are about as intelligent as your avatar.

You know, I just don't understand how you do it. For once you manage to find something reasonable to talk about, i.e. how Kasich is the best GOP option available. And yet, you manage to still go off in la-la land and be completely detached from reality by pulling birther BS over Cruz.

Kasich has the most integrity of the 4 left. He is also not some tight wing for only the rich kook. I could easily vote for him.
Yeah if you like progressive lefties, hes your man.

And that is why the GOP is left with Trump- and 2 Conservative evangelicals as real candidates.

The GOP doesn't want to elect a candidate that any rational person would consider qualified this election.
Kasich is no different than Hildabeast, career politician.

Why don't he just run as a Democrat? obviously that is what he is. He has nothing in common with conservatives.

Go back and read post #54 troll person. Or are you just going to repeat your mantra "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" and hope idiots like yourself become hypnotized despite the facts presented to you?
The "r" in front of his name means nothing, he is a career politician that is all that needs to be said. His true colors would come out if he were to take office... They can never be trusted. LOL

What I find funny is that Kasich is far more Conservative than Trump.

But......Trump is getting the numbers.

Cruz and Rubio are more conservative than Trump- and Trump is getting the numbers.

Remember how Conservatives kept saying that the problem has been they haven't had Conservative enough candidates?

Today's GOP apparently doesn't want a Conservative candidate.
The GOP can not win with a career politician as their candidate ... That simple

Forum List

Back