Why Kasich Should Stay in The Race: Ohio...Blue Collars..California...& Canadian Cruz's Delegates...

Kasich is the only adult in that whole group so I'm sure they will try to destroy him as soon as is feasible.

And yet when hispanics are asked, 1% consider gay marriage to be the most important issue.

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco. That 1% doesn't impress me..

LOL- so is that what you think the very poll you cited in this thread is?

Silhouette:
Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post.

As usual- you didn't bother to actually read what you cite

FROM YOUR OWN CITATION- the Poll you told us to read- only 1% of hispanics think that gay marriage(and that includes for and against) is the most important issue in the Presidential race.

View attachment 65917

You are delusional

Completely. She is ignoring how own sources, the very poll she offered. And after ignoring her OWN SOURCE, she makes up this delusional fantasy about '5 guys from san francisco'.

Here's own poll's description of its own methodology:

This Washington Post-Univision poll was conducted by telephone February 11-18, 2016, among 1,200 Hispanic voters in the U.S., including landline and cell phone respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Bendixen & Amandi International with the Tarrance Group. A national list of registered voters was used to sample voters identified as Hispanic on official records or who have Spanish first or last names. Respondents were screened to include only those identifying as Hispanic.

Yet in contradiction of all reason, she ignores it and refuses to acknowledge it ever happened.This is her own source. And still she will ignore it and make up these delusional fantasies about it.

That's insane. Genuinely mentally ill.

Also from the poll- which Silhouette ignores

upload_2016-3-4_14-39-19.png

And yet when hispanics are asked, 1% consider gay marriage to be the most important issue.

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco. That 1% doesn't impress me..

LOL- so is that what you think the very poll you cited in this thread is?

Silhouette:
Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post.

As usual- you didn't bother to actually read what you cite

FROM YOUR OWN CITATION- the Poll you told us to read- only 1% of hispanics think that gay marriage(and that includes for and against) is the most important issue in the Presidential race.

View attachment 65917

You are delusional

Completely. She is ignoring how own sources, the very poll she offered. And after ignoring her OWN SOURCE, she makes up this delusional fantasy about '5 guys from san francisco'.

Here's own poll's description of its own methodology:

This Washington Post-Univision poll was conducted by telephone February 11-18, 2016, among 1,200 Hispanic voters in the U.S., including landline and cell phone respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Bendixen & Amandi International with the Tarrance Group. A national list of registered voters was used to sample voters identified as Hispanic on official records or who have Spanish first or last names. Respondents were screened to include only those identifying as Hispanic.

Yet in contradiction of all reason, she ignores it and refuses to acknowledge it ever happened.This is her own source. And still she will ignore it and make up these delusional fantasies about it.

That's insane. Genuinely mentally ill.

Also from the poll- which Silhouette ignores

View attachment 65919

BWHAHAHAHA!

Kasich is the only adult in that whole group so I'm sure they will try to destroy him as soon as is feasible.
I don't know...the establishment doesn't really care for him much...but he really is a conservative, a "common sense conservative" as Trump likes to label himself. He may not bring on WWIII as quickly as Trump would like to, but he might just appeal to Trump's followers given the establishment grumbles about him.

Trump has the maturity of a 13 year old on his best days. I think people will start to think about that as the more mature Northern states begin to cast their ballots..

I don't know...the establishment doesn't really care for him much...but he really is a conservative, a "common sense conservative" as Trump likes to label himself. He may not bring on WWIII as quickly as Trump would like to, but he might just appeal to Trump's followers given the establishment grumbles about him.

Trump has the maturity of a 13 year old on his best days. I think people will start to think about that as the more mature Northern states begin to cast their ballots..

Um, Sil...your own poll puts Hispanics who consider gay marriage to be the most important thing......at 1%.

Your own poll indicates that half of Hispanics think that democrats will handle gay marriage better than republicans.

Can you make up another fantasy for us on why you're ignoring your *own* poll? And if you can, work in a parade float or a panda. Everyone loves pandas.

Gay gay gay gay...Skylar, Kasich has other platforms and sensibilities besides wanting a mother and father for children in marriage. Do you like his foreign policy ideas? His record on creating jobs in Ohio?

...a new poll showed the governor trailing Donald Trump in Ohio."Kasich scoffed at the notion..."I would hope they would be clearing the decks for me," he said of Rubio's camp in speaking to reporters after addressing the Georgia legislature in Atlanta. "I've spent the least amount of money and am rising in the polls. I can win my home state. Why would I clear the decks for them? They ought to be consolidating around me."'I can win my home state,' Kasich says after poll shows Trump tops in Ohio
Trailing Trump by about 5 points that is. But when you subtract 10 from 5, you get Kasich beating Trump by 5 points...let me explain...and remember, there is a significant number of people who believe, on the left, middle and the right in the Trump supporters that children should have both a mother and father like they did growing up...

That's right Kasich. Trump plummeted 10 points after those radio ads/robo calls in South Carolina at the 11th hour. And, you're the only one that's going to be palatable to California. Kasich should go the distance and talk Cruz's delegates into surrendering after a Kasich win both Ohio and California (remember they voted down gay marriage TWICE in that BLUE state ...hispanic blue that is...catholic...the Pope's recent warnings...hello?...) BREAKING: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Publicly Denounce Gay Marriage: Goodbye Hispanic Votes

After all, Cruz CAN NOT be the nominee since he has a Canadian birth certificate. He could just as easily have a Russian birth certificate or N. Korean for that matter. He is ineligible to run.

I've seen ONE and only ONE issue that took Trump down 10 points IMMEDIATELY upon ads running. And that was Cruz's last minute SC ads saying Trump is soft on gay marriage; thinks they're "beautiful" and the legal issue (where kids have either no mother or father) is "a done deal". Trump was practically mourning the day after saying Cruz was "smart, really smart" and "tough, really tough" to run those ads and how at that moment he felt like he was "fighting for his life" in the campaign.

It's a push-button issue and a huge vote-getter. I don't know for the life of me why Kasich would have said at the Texas debate, which hurt him terribly in Super Tuesday "gay marriage is pretty much a done deal". Stupid. Moronic. Who is running the show in his campaign is what I wonder. Note, he was the only candidate who said "gay marriage is a done deal" and he tanked in the evangelical vote. He's win on that issue if he pitched the "no mother/no father" angle in the Rust Belt and California instead of just "I'm against gay marriage cuz it's vaguely immoral" angle. Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

We'll see. If he wants to win, he should take the gloves off and hit Trump in the only spot where it actually hurt him. Twice as hard now though that Kasich said basically the same thing Trump has. I guess Kasich should clarify more completely his stance and commitment to changing the Ruling last Summer that the CLEAR MAJORITY of VOTERS hate...by promising to nominate a Scalia replacement to fairly weigh the rights of children to the marriage contract: Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

Or if Kasich's last minute ads also included a reference to Kim Davis sitting in jail...or the Kleins... promising to fight for them out in Oregon.. He would TAKE the conservatives in the West with that addition to the kids mom/dad thing. Look at this poll: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

BTW, that interview with Trump the day after SC on Fox News Sunday, the video I had for it, someone disabled it as a public display on youtube. So either another person or Fox News shut down Trump's being humble about gay marriage kicking his ass 10 points over night. The video WAS here, and many posters saw it & commented on it.. : Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half That order could have easily come from Dick Cheney, the 5-time draft dodger, raised by democrats who has a lesbian daughter who wants gay marriage to be legal. It's odd in any event that the link was disabled to the public, since every other Fox News interview is a snap to get a hold of..

No wonder, no wonder at all why the Trumpsters don't trust the establishment "republicans". Wouldn't it be weird dozens of years from now if historians traced the total destruction of the GOP to one man's lesbian daughter, essentially?.....
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Of course Kasich will get along with the dems, because the son of a bitch is one of them...
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

Of course Kasich will get along with the dems, because the son of a bitch is one of them...
Let's say for argument's sake that you're right. Let's say Kasich's too close to the middle for your comfort zone. Same as Trump. Which man is actually suited to help the US recover, given all the nuances and maturity the foreign policy situation is going to demand of the next President? It's either Trump or Kasich or Hillary? Which would you prefer? Nobody else is going to perform on the math of votes to win the general besides Trump or Kasich against Hillary. So, who is it? And why, specifically?

Let's say for argument's sake that you're right. Let's say Kasich's too close to the middle for your comfort zone. Same as Trump. Which man is actually suited to help the US recover, given all the nuances and maturity the foreign policy situation is going to demand of the next President? It's either Trump or Kasich or Hillary? Which would you prefer? Nobody else is going to perform on the math of votes to win the general besides Trump or Kasich against Hillary. So, who is it? And why, specifically?
Nice try, Kasich is not in the middle he is at least center left. His move on Medicare enrollment was Flaming left...
Yes, he will get things done… For the left.

Kasich has the most integrity of the 4 left. He is also not some tight wing for only the rich kook. I could easily vote for him.

Nice try, Kasich is not in the middle he is at least center left. His move on Medicare enrollment was Flaming left...

Governor Kasich (R) Ohio, believes that people who work should not be burdened by excessive health costs. And he believes this not from an ideological standpoint, but from a common sense standpoint. In other words in today's economy, he can do the math. Being first and foremost about capitalism and the People he governs (hello, Reagan would've loved this guy), he understands that as health costs escalate for the middle class and working poor, their ability to purchase goods outside premiums and deductables each month for the healthcare hostage situation, diminishes. Ergo demand diminishes. Ergo capitalism itself diminishes. More people pushed out to the margins in this way means more people on the dole when they lose their homes and saving because of just one family member bumping into even a routine health situation common to everyone. The situation has reached critical mass and Kasich is smart enough to recognize that...not for the good of "leftist ideals"...but for the very preservation of the institution of capitalism itself.

Pay attention: capitalism cannot exist without consumers. Consumers cannot consume if they don't have any money left at the end of the day. New businesses are killed in the cradle if people fear premiums for workers are too high. I myself for example have had several excellent business venture ideas...ones that potentially could've employed thousands of (American, right here at home) people and increased the GDP for the US (mostly green energy innovations) that Europe, Japan and China would've eaten up with a spoon in each hand. And why have I not gone out and done anything about them? Because I fear the costs of employing people precisely because of the health insurance and worker's comp requirements. I get all fired up about innovation and then those fears loom in front of my mind..then I opt to watch TV or go for a walk instead of sit down at my drafting table.

Kasich knows this. He knows how healthcare is killing capitalism. He's striving to save and promote capitalism and the US fiscal solvency thereby. If those are 'leftist ideals' then sign me up! Because at a given point you're going to have to look beyond your kneejerk labeling and namecalling and move on to substance and delivery in the next President. Does Kasich stand for capitalism and increased GDP for the US with less people on the dole? Yes he does. There, he has met my requirements for a conservative candidate...

Common sense conservative, particularly with respect to the healthcare crisis and costs, is a conservative that recognizes that corporations are struggling in the US because when the health insurance companies are done feeding at the average American trough, there are but scant and ever more dwindling crumbs left at the table for families to go out and purchase other things at the end of each month. ie: common sense conservatives understand basic 3rd grade level arithmetic.

Last edited:
Kasich has the most integrity of the 4 left. He is also not some tight wing for only the rich kook. I could easily vote for him.
Yeah if you like progressive lefties, hes your man.

Governor Kasich (R) Ohio, believes that people who work should not be burdened by excessive health costs. And he believes this not from an ideological standpoint, but from a common sense standpoint. In other words in today's economy, he can do the math. Being first and foremost about capitalism and the People he governs (hello, Reagan would've loved this guy), he understands that as health costs escalate for the middle class and working poor, their ability to purchase goods outside premiums and deductables each month for the healthcare hostage situation, diminishes. Ergo demand diminishes. Ergo capitalism itself diminishes. More people pushed out to the margins in this way means more people on the dole when they lose their homes and saving because of just one family member bumping into even a routine health situation common to everyone. The situation has reached critical mass and Kasich is smart enough to recognize that...not for the good of "leftist ideals"...but for the very preservation of the institution of capitalism itself.

Pay attention: capitalism cannot exist without consumers. Consumers cannot consume if they don't have any money left at the end of the day. New businesses are killed in the cradle if people fear premiums for workers are too high. I myself for example have had several excellent business venture ideas...ones that potentially could've employed thousands of (American, right here at home) people and increased the GDP for the US (mostly green energy innovations) that Europe, Japan and China would've eaten up with a spoon in each hand. And why have I not gone out and done anything about them? Because I fear the costs of employing people precisely because of the health insurance and worker's comp requirements. I get all fired up about innovation and then those fears loom in front of my mind..then I opt to watch TV or go for a walk instead of sit down at my drafting table.

Kasich knows this. He knows how healthcare is killing capitalism. He's striving to save and promote capitalism and the US fiscal solvency thereby. If those are 'leftist ideals' then sign me up! Because at a given point you're going to have to look beyond your kneejerk labeling and namecalling and move on to substance and delivery in the next President. Does Kasich stand for capitalism and increased GDP for the US with less people on the dole? Yes he does. There, he has met my requirements for a conservative candidate...
Why don't he just run as a Democrat? obviously that is what he is. He has nothing in common with conservatives.

Why don't he just run as a Democrat? obviously that is what he is. He has nothing in common with conservatives.

Go back and read post #54 troll person. Or are you just going to repeat your mantra "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" and hope idiots like yourself become hypnotized despite the facts presented to you?

Go back and read post #54 troll person. Or are you just going to repeat your mantra "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" "he's a leftie!" and hope idiots like yourself become hypnotized despite the facts presented to you?
The "r" in front of his name means nothing, he is a career politician that is all that needs to be said. His true colors would come out if he were to take office... They can never be trusted. LOL

No to Kasich. he's another GopE making himself out to be conservative. Unless you just really LIKE being hosed again by these snakes in BOTH PARTIES

Forum List

Back