Why Kasich Should Stay in The Race: Ohio...Blue Collars..California...& Canadian Cruz's Delegates...

Kasich should totally run on the platform of repealing gay marriage.

He should be more assertive about talking about appointing a Justice who will be conservative on that question....among the other things he talks about that makes him the most qualified...the only adult really...running for the GOP.

After all, 80-90% of Americans across all political affiliations would favor him taking a stronger stance on making sure children have both a mother and father in marriage because they feel it's important: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

He should be more assertive about talking about appointing a Justice who will be conservative on that question....among the other things he talks about that makes him the most qualified...the only adult really...running for the GOP.

After all, 80-90% of Americans would favor him taking a stronger stance on making sure children have both a mother and father in marriage because they feel it's important: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

You lie as effortlessly as I breath. Where does it mention marriage in your poll?

You lie as effortlessly as I breath. Where does it mention marriage in your poll?

Where does it mention GAY marriage in Loving v Virginia? :popcorn: (homosexuality = behavior, Loving was about race)

Gay marriage by its physical structure deprives children of either a mother or father 100% of the time, for life. So unless you're a drooling moron, the inference is seamlessly made.

Where does it mention GAY marriage in Loving v Virginia? :popcorn: (homosexuality = behavior, Loving was about race)

Gay marriage by its physical structure deprives children of either a mother or father 100% of the time, for life. So unless you're a drooling moron, the inference is seamlessly made.

Polls that actually ask about gay marriage prove you are incorrect. I pity that you have to outright lie to yourself so you can still feel relevant.

The only person claiming gay is a race is you. Loving v. Virginia mentions marriage being a right and was used by the court to overturn bans on prisoners marrying (Turner v. Safley) and gays marrying (Obergefell v. Hodges). You can pretend that Loving doesn't apply to gays marrying all you wish but the Supreme Court disagrees.

I pity that you have to use ad hominems so regularly to stay relevant.. When you're ready to talk about Kasich's chances in Ohio and out West, let us know, OK?

I pity that you have to use ad hominems so regularly to stay relevant.. When you're ready to talk about Kasich's chances in Ohio and out West, let us know, OK?

Notice that you don't actually address any of the points that mdk made:

The only person claiming gay is a race is you. Loving v. Virginia mentions marriage being a right and was used by the court to overturn bans on prisoners marrying (Turner v. Safley) and gays marrying (Obergefell v. Hodges). You can pretend that Loving doesn't apply to gays marrying all you wish but the Supreme Court disagrees.

Keep running. It won't matter either way, but it will probably make you feel better.

After all, 80-90% of Americans would favor him taking a stronger stance on making sure children have both a mother and father in marriage because they feel it's important: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

No where. Sil made all that up. Just like she made up her 'children are parties to the marriage contract' nonsense. If not for blatant misrepresentation and flat out imagination, Sil's posts would be little more than punctuation.

I'll make a deal with you. Stop lying and I'll stop calling you out on your lies. Deal?

Kasich will take his home state and will likely do well out West but it won't have a thing to do with gay marriage. Remember, your obsession is not the obsession of the electorate. True story.

Kasich has the same views as Trump on gay marriage. Also, a majority of Catholics and Hispanics support gay marriage in this nation. Keep pissing in the wind, Mrs. Kravitz. lol
Well...we know from the interviews that Trump has been to several gay marriages and called them "beautiful".

Yep- even so that won't win him California in a general election- though it might help him in the primary. Trump is going to carry California in the primary.

Loving was about marriage- which is a behavior.
Gay marriage doesn't deprive children of anything- it provides children in such a marriage with married parents.

The rest is just your normal idiotic homophobic rant.

Kasich has no chance in the West- he will drop out before California- if he is still in the primary by California he will come in probably 4th.

Sure pal, Hispanic Catholics aren't afraid for their immortal souls and the recent warnings from the Pope...mmm hmmm.. BREAKING: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Publicly Denounce Gay Marriage: Goodbye Hispanic Votes Kasich superpac reminds Hispanics of this just before he goes out West and you think it will have no bearing whatsoever on the numbers he draws at the polls?

Sure pal. Sure.

And yet when hispanics are asked, 1% consider gay marriage to be the most important issue.

1%

As usual, you're just projecting your personal obsession with gays onto other people. And that has never worked out for you.

And yet when hispanics are asked, 1% consider gay marriage to be the most important issue.

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco. That 1% doesn't impress me. I will remember the 99.9999% of normal Hispanics I've met over the years, and there have been PLENTY of them, not one of them would keep smiling if you even brought up the topic. The mere mention of not having a mother and father in marriage for children would send them projectile vomiting. So, have fun in fantasy land.

Even gay Italian (catholic) Dolce & Gabbana were against gay marriage because it didn't provide what they felt was important: a mother and father for kids...until your LGBT Gestapo got ahold of them and threatened to boycott their products if they didn't have a "change of heart"... You can threaten even your own outside the voting curtain. But when people are in the privacy of the voting booth, things change. It's why "inexplicably" gay marriage was voted down :nono: TWICE in California...the biggest fruit and nut bowl in the nation.

Last edited:

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco.

Show us the slightest evidence that your description matches the poll. You can't. You're faced with explicitly contradictory evidence.....and like you do with the law, court rulings and everything else, you ignore and replace it with your imagination.

And your imagination is still irrelevant.

You're living in a fantasy world. And the only one feeding you comforting lies...is yourself.

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco. That 1% doesn't impress me..

LOL- so is that what you think the very poll you cited in this thread is?

Silhouette:
Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post.

As usual- you didn't bother to actually read what you cite

FROM YOUR OWN CITATION- the Poll you told us to read- only 1% of hispanics think that gay marriage(and that includes for and against) is the most important issue in the Presidential race.

upload_2016-3-4_14-30-11.png

You are delusional

I'm not interested in the polls you take of 5 hispanic guys in a gay bar in San Francisco. That 1% doesn't impress me..

LOL- so is that what you think the very poll you cited in this thread is?

Silhouette:
Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post.

As usual- you didn't bother to actually read what you cite

FROM YOUR OWN CITATION- the Poll you told us to read- only 1% of hispanics think that gay marriage(and that includes for and against) is the most important issue in the Presidential race.

View attachment 65917

You are delusional

Completely. She is ignoring how own sources, the very poll she offered. And after ignoring her OWN SOURCE, she makes up this delusional fantasy about '5 guys from san francisco'.

Here's own poll's description of its own methodology:

This Washington Post-Univision poll was conducted by telephone February 11-18, 2016, among 1,200 Hispanic voters in the U.S., including landline and cell phone respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Bendixen & Amandi International with the Tarrance Group. A national list of registered voters was used to sample voters identified as Hispanic on official records or who have Spanish first or last names. Respondents were screened to include only those identifying as Hispanic.

Yet in contradiction of all reason, she ignores it and refuses to acknowledge it ever happened.This is her own source. And still she will ignore it and make up these delusional fantasies about it.

That's insane. Genuinely mentally ill.

Forum List

Back