Why Kasich Should Stay in The Race: Ohio...Blue Collars..California...& Canadian Cruz's Delegates...

Of course Kasich will get along with the dems, because the son of a bitch is one of them...
Let's say for argument's sake that you're right. Let's say Kasich's too close to the middle for your comfort zone. Same as Trump. Which man is actually suited to help the US recover, given all the nuances and maturity the foreign policy situation is going to demand of the next President? It's either Trump or Kasich or Hillary? Which would you prefer? Nobody else is going to perform on the math of votes to win the general besides Trump or Kasich against Hillary. So, who is it? And why, specifically?
Nice try, Kasich is not in the middle he is at least center left. His move on Medicare enrollment was Flaming left...
Yes, he will get things done… For the left.

There must be like 8, perhaps 9 conservatives in the entire country by your estimation. I mean, all moderates are out. All liberals. And almost every conservative.

Nice try, Kasich is not in the middle he is at least center left. His move on Medicare enrollment was Flaming left...

Governor Kasich (R) Ohio, believes that people who work should not be burdened by excessive health costs. And he believes this not from an ideological standpoint, but from a common sense standpoint. In other words in today's economy, he can do the math.

Being first and foremost about capitalism and the People he governs (hello, Reagan would've loved this guy), he understands that as health costs escalate for the middle class and working poor, their ability to purchase goods outside premiums and deductables each month for the healthcare hostage situation, diminishes. Ergo demand diminishes. Ergo capitalism itself diminishes. More people pushed out to the margins in this way means more people on the dole when they lose their homes and saving because of just one family member bumping into even a routine health situation common to everyone. The situation has reached critical mass and Kasich is smart enough to recognize that...not for the good of "leftist ideals"...but for the very preservation of the institution of capitalism itself.

Pay attention: capitalism cannot exist without consumers. Consumers cannot consume if they don't have any money left at the end of the day. New businesses are killed in the cradle if people fear premiums for workers are too high. I myself for example have had several excellent business venture ideas...ones that potentially could've employed thousands of (American, right here at home) people and increased the GDP for the US (mostly green energy innovations) that Europe, Japan and China would've eaten up with a spoon in each hand. And why have I not gone out and done anything about them? Because I fear the costs of employing people precisely because of the health insurance and worker's comp requirements. I get all fired up about innovation and then those fears loom in front of my mind..then I opt to watch TV or go for a walk instead of sit down at my drafting table.

Kasich knows this. He knows how healthcare is killing capitalism. He's striving to save and promote capitalism and the US fiscal solvency thereby. If those are 'leftist ideals' then sign me up! Because at a given point you're going to have to look beyond your kneejerk labeling and namecalling and move on to substance and delivery in the next President. Does Kasich stand for capitalism and increased GDP for the US with less people on the dole? Yes he does. There, he has met my requirements for a conservative candidate...

Common sense conservative, particularly with respect to the healthcare crisis and costs, is a conservative that recognizes that corporations are struggling in the US because when the health insurance companies are done feeding at the average American trough, there are but scant and ever more dwindling crumbs left at the table for families to go out and purchase other things at the end of each month. ie: common sense conservatives understand basic 3rd grade level arithmetic.
No to Kasich. he's another GopE making himself out to be conservative. Unless you just really LIKE being hosed again by these snakes in BOTH PARTIES

Did you read my post above? Still think Kasich is out to destroy capitalism? Did you pass the 3rd grade math class you took in elementary school? Just wondering..

Gay gay gay gay...Skylar, Kasich has other platforms and sensibilities besides wanting a mother and father for children in marriage. Do you like his foreign policy ideas? His record on creating jobs in Ohio?

Laughing.......and how many times did you mention jobs in your OP?

Zero.

How many times did you mention foreign policy?

Zero.

How many timess did you mention gays or lesbians?

10 times.

Even you are ignoring you now.

Last edited:

Governor Kasich (R) Ohio, believes that people who work should not be burdened by excessive health costs. And he believes this not from an ideological standpoint, but from a common sense standpoint. In other words in today's economy, he can do the math.

Being first and foremost about capitalism and the People he governs (hello, Reagan would've loved this guy), he understands that as health costs escalate for the middle class and working poor, their ability to purchase goods outside premiums and deductables each month for the healthcare hostage situation, diminishes. Ergo demand diminishes. Ergo capitalism itself diminishes. More people pushed out to the margins in this way means more people on the dole when they lose their homes and saving because of just one family member bumping into even a routine health situation common to everyone. The situation has reached critical mass and Kasich is smart enough to recognize that...not for the good of "leftist ideals"...but for the very preservation of the institution of capitalism itself.

Pay attention: capitalism cannot exist without consumers. Consumers cannot consume if they don't have any money left at the end of the day. New businesses are killed in the cradle if people fear premiums for workers are too high. I myself for example have had several excellent business venture ideas...ones that potentially could've employed thousands of (American, right here at home) people and increased the GDP for the US (mostly green energy innovations) that Europe, Japan and China would've eaten up with a spoon in each hand. And why have I not gone out and done anything about them? Because I fear the costs of employing people precisely because of the health insurance and worker's comp requirements. I get all fired up about innovation and then those fears loom in front of my mind..then I opt to watch TV or go for a walk instead of sit down at my drafting table.

Kasich knows this. He knows how healthcare is killing capitalism. He's striving to save and promote capitalism and the US fiscal solvency thereby. If those are 'leftist ideals' then sign me up! Because at a given point you're going to have to look beyond your kneejerk labeling and namecalling and move on to substance and delivery in the next President. Does Kasich stand for capitalism and increased GDP for the US with less people on the dole? Yes he does. There, he has met my requirements for a conservative candidate...

Common sense conservative, particularly with respect to the healthcare crisis and costs, is a conservative that recognizes that corporations are struggling in the US because when the health insurance companies are done feeding at the average American trough, there are but scant and ever more dwindling crumbs left at the table for families to go out and purchase other things at the end of each month. ie: common sense conservatives understand basic 3rd grade level arithmetic.
No to Kasich. he's another GopE making himself out to be conservative. Unless you just really LIKE being hosed again by these snakes in BOTH PARTIES

Did you read my post above? Still think Kasich is out to destroy capitalism? Did you pass the 3rd grade math class you took in elementary school? Just wondering..
Kasich is a career politician, conservative and career politician are two opposing things, oil and water...
The federal government is a fucked up cesspool of cronyism.

He's better than Cruz....Cruz not qualified to carry his briefcase.
Cruz is another career politician, the only thing he has going for him is the other career politicians seem to hate him...

I like Kasich. He's been an excellent Governor. He's done unbelievable things in Ohio. He really has turned that state around. I could support him if he were the Nominee. But i think Cruz is more of a threat to Trump. I'm fine with all three. Gotta go with em over Hillary Clnton.

I like Kasich. He's been an excellent Governor. He's done unbelievable things in Ohio. He really has turned that state around. I could support him if he were the Nominee. But i think Cruz is more of a threat to Trump. I'm fine with all three. Gotta go with em over Hillary Clnton.
At this point I am still writing in Elmer Fudd

I hear ya.

He's better than Cruz....Cruz not qualified to carry his briefcase.
Cruz is another career politician, the only thing he has going for him is the other career politicians seem to hate him...

Not just fellow politicians. Ex-coworkers, acquaintances, ex-roommates. Apparently to know him is to despise him.

He's apparently quite the asshole.

Yeah, but is he a 'true conservative'. At this point the only 'true conservatives' by the standards you've set are the dead ones.

Cruz possesses a Canadian birth certificate. And before you say "so what?"..understand that he could just as easily, for the purposes of the lawsuits ALREADY PENDING AGAINST HIM TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE RACE/POTUS have a Russian or N. Korean or Chinese or Iranian birth certificate. I know Canada is our little buddy to the north, but the 14th Amendment prohibits playing favorites due to "country of origin". So if Cruz sets a precedent, then our country's most powerful leader may be a Chinese national some day.

Surely you could see a bit of a snag in that situation? Cruz will have to surrender his delegates. The next logical choice for "anyone but Trump" voters is not Jr. Senator Playing-Hookie Boy-Rubio either. It's the adult in the room: John Kasich, seasoned Governor of Ohio who has been showing up for his job every day since he was elected.

The US Supreme Court, when this Cruz-challenge is fast-tracked to it and it is compelled to hear it before the election (or worse, after) will find against Cruz and he will summarily be removed, along with any other delegates he garners in the meantime under what now he must be aware of is fraudulent means (donors, you listening?) from the Presidential Race. You think you've seen chaos thusfar, just wait until that happens. This brokered-convention Carl Rove/Dick Cheney solution will be the final nail in the GOP brand coffin.

Better to get behind the adult in the room NOW (even if and obviously that the establishment bristles at the idea of Kasich's more common sense conservativism) and actually gain Trump's flock legitimately instead of risking it all on "double or nothing" playing craps at the RNC convention...so that the Cheney/Rove fantasyland perversion of "conservativism" (blood for oil/ turning a blind eye to gay marriage for Cheney's daughter...etc. etc. etc.) can take the GOP to the gallows for good with voters.

Last edited:

Cruz possesses a Canadian birth certificate. And before you say "so what?"..understand that he could just as easily, for the purposes of the lawsuits ALREADY PENDING AGAINST HIM TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE RACE/POTUS have a Russian or N. Korean or Chinese or Iranian birth certificate. I know Canada is our little buddy to the north, but the 14th Amendment prohibits playing favorites due to "country of origin". So if Cruz sets a precedent, then our country's most powerful leader may be a Chinese national.

Cruz was a US citizen at birth. Most chinese national's aren't.

Surely you could see a bit of a snag in that situation? Cruz will have to surrender his delegates. The next logical choice for "anyone but Trump" voters is not Jr. Senator Playing-Hookie Boy-Rubio either. It's the adult in the room: John Kasich, seasoned Governor of Ohio who has been showing up for his job every day since he was elected.

If he's found to be ineligible. Which seems unlikely. One of the two cases was already dismissed.

...One of the two cases was already dismissed.

Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz was born in Canada and was issued a Canadian birth certificate. Do you think the Clinton campaign, should it face Cruz would "just be OK with a dropped suit" challenging her opponent's eligibility to be president? You are high on crack bro. And you know it: that's the rub.

You cannot possess a Canadian birth certificate and simultaneously be a "US citizen at birth, natural born".. No. And you also know the reason the intent of the early laws were written about this particular issue. You know it is because the FFs saw a loophole for exquisite treason should that birth certificate be issued and any formative years spent being molded in an enemy country of the US. And, of course, the intent will be the whole of the arguments before SCOTUS. And of course they will find against Cruz because of that and the 14th Amendment saying that now it's Canada, but legitimately it may later be a Chinese "US citizen at birth" with a Chinese birth certificate having spend formative years in Red China.. or Russia...or Iran... and nobody could legally challenge that threat to the US gaining the Oval Office.

Nope. The suits will go on and if dropped I might file one. And another person another...and another patriot...and so on.. The Court will Find against Cruz. He's toast.

People, if you want your son or daughter to one day run for president of the US, and your wife is pregnant, for God's sake get her onto US soil before she goes into labor.

Last edited:

...One of the two cases was already dismissed.

Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz was born in Canada and was issued a Canadian birth certificate. Do you think the Clinton campaign, should it face Cruz would "just be OK with a dropped suit" challenging her opponent's eligibility to be president? You are high on crack bro. And you know it: that's the rub.

Laughing....like the Clinton campaign filed a lawsuit against Obama? Remember, your record of predicting legal outcomes is one of perfect failure.

You cannot possess a Canadian birth certificate and simultaneously be a "US citizen at birth, natural born"..

Says who? US law explicitly contradicts you on the 'US citizen at birth' claim.

Immigration and Naturalization Act said:
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue about the law. Making all your declarations of what's possible under the law mere pseudo-legal gibberish.

Who is your source on the 'natural born' claim?

Nope. The suits will go on and if dropped I might file one. And another person another...and another patriot...and so on.. The Court will Find against Cruz. He's toast.

Given that you don't know a thing about the law, good luck with that.

Laughing.... your record... is one of perfect failure.

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue ... mere pseudo-legal gibberish.

Given that you don't know a thing... good luck with that.

I separated out your ad hominem rant because you use it in nearly every post you respond to me in. And you follow me around doing it every single day at USMB and have now for years. I want you to think about how you speak to me. Carefully.

Remember that serial verbal abuse is 1. not allowed here and 2. not an adequate substitute for a lucid rebuttal.

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue ... mere pseudo-legal gibberish.

I separated out your ad hominem rant because you use it in nearly every post you respond to me in. And you follow me around doing it every single day at USMB and have now for years. I want you to think about how you speak to me. Carefully.

Remember that serial verbal abuse is 1. not allowed here and 2. not an adequate substitute for a lucid rebuttal.

Pointing that you're citing your imagination isn't an ad hominem. It is simply pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about and are making shit up as you go long.

Also, quit whining. :crybaby:

Its useful information for anyone reviewing your claims to have. You're always wrong on your legal predictions. You can't cite one example of a legal prediction you've made that has ever panned out. Not one.

So what's the value of your latest 'assurances' on legal outcomes? Especially when your claims are *provably* false. Let me show you. Here's your pseudo-legal claim:

You cannot possess a Canadian birth certificate and simultaneously be a "US citizen at birth, natural born"..

And here's the actual law, explicitly contradicting you:

Immigration and naturalization act said:
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

You simply don't know what you're talking about. When it comes to the law, you never do.

Forum List

Back