Why Kasich Should Stay in The Race: Ohio...Blue Collars..California...& Canadian Cruz's Delegates...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
...a new poll showed the governor trailing Donald Trump in Ohio."Kasich scoffed at the notion..."I would hope they would be clearing the decks for me," he said of Rubio's camp in speaking to reporters after addressing the Georgia legislature in Atlanta. "I've spent the least amount of money and am rising in the polls. I can win my home state. Why would I clear the decks for them? They ought to be consolidating around me."'I can win my home state,' Kasich says after poll shows Trump tops in Ohio
Trailing Trump by about 5 points that is. But when you subtract 10 from 5, you get Kasich beating Trump by 5 points...let me explain...and remember, there is a significant number of people who believe, on the left, middle and the right in the Trump supporters that children should have both a mother and father like they did growing up...

That's right Kasich. Trump plummeted 10 points after those radio ads/robo calls in South Carolina at the 11th hour. And, you're the only one that's going to be palatable to California. Kasich should go the distance and talk Cruz's delegates into surrendering after a Kasich win both Ohio and California (remember they voted down gay marriage TWICE in that BLUE state ...hispanic blue that is...catholic...the Pope's recent warnings...hello?...) BREAKING: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Publicly Denounce Gay Marriage: Goodbye Hispanic Votes

After all, Cruz CAN NOT be the nominee since he has a Canadian birth certificate. He could just as easily have a Russian birth certificate or N. Korean for that matter. He is ineligible to run.

I've seen ONE and only ONE issue that took Trump down 10 points IMMEDIATELY upon ads running. And that was Cruz's last minute SC ads saying Trump is soft on gay marriage; thinks they're "beautiful" and the legal issue (where kids have either no mother or father) is "a done deal". Trump was practically mourning the day after saying Cruz was "smart, really smart" and "tough, really tough" to run those ads and how at that moment he felt like he was "fighting for his life" in the campaign.

It's a push-button issue and a huge vote-getter. I don't know for the life of me why Kasich would have said at the Texas debate, which hurt him terribly in Super Tuesday "gay marriage is pretty much a done deal". Stupid. Moronic. Who is running the show in his campaign is what I wonder. Note, he was the only candidate who said "gay marriage is a done deal" and he tanked in the evangelical vote. He's win on that issue if he pitched the "no mother/no father" angle in the Rust Belt and California instead of just "I'm against gay marriage cuz it's vaguely immoral" angle. Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

We'll see. If he wants to win, he should take the gloves off and hit Trump in the only spot where it actually hurt him. Twice as hard now though that Kasich said basically the same thing Trump has. I guess Kasich should clarify more completely his stance and commitment to changing the Ruling last Summer that the CLEAR MAJORITY of VOTERS hate...by promising to nominate a Scalia replacement to fairly weigh the rights of children to the marriage contract: Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

Or if Kasich's last minute ads also included a reference to Kim Davis sitting in jail...or the Kleins... promising to fight for them out in Oregon.. He would TAKE the conservatives in the West with that addition to the kids mom/dad thing. Look at this poll: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

BTW, that interview with Trump the day after SC on Fox News Sunday, the video I had for it, someone disabled it as a public display on youtube. So either another person or Fox News shut down Trump's being humble about gay marriage kicking his ass 10 points over night. The video WAS here, and many posters saw it & commented on it.. : Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half That order could have easily come from Dick Cheney, the 5-time draft dodger, raised by democrats who has a lesbian daughter who wants gay marriage to be legal. It's odd in any event that the link was disabled to the public, since every other Fox News interview is a snap to get a hold of..

No wonder, no wonder at all why the Trumpsters don't trust the establishment "republicans". Wouldn't it be weird dozens of years from now if historians traced the total destruction of the GOP to one man's lesbian daughter, essentially?.....

Last edited:
First, February 11, 2016,

Then February 19, 2016:

Pro-Cruz SuperPAC Slams Trump For Confederate Flag Removal, Gay Rights
The other ad, from the same group, highlights a questioner at a Trump event, who identifies herself as lesbian and asking if under a Trump presidency there would be "more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians." Trump says in response, "Well, you can, and look that's your thing and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together."...The announcer says, "Stop! What does she mean by forward motion? What's he agreeing to? It's not about tolerance anymore. It's about mandatory celebration. It's about forcing people to bake cakes and forcing people to photograph gay weddings. Forcing clergy to officiate. It's about transgender bathrooms in your child's school. It's about tearing down our Judeo-Christian values. It's about tearing down our America. "

Then also February 19 2016:

Feb 19 2016, 6:00 am ET Donald Trump is now leading Saturday's South Carolina Republican primary by 5 points — down from his 16-point lead in the state a month ago, according to results from a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll... Donald Trump's Lead Slashed in South Carolina: Poll

That was a pretty close shave Trump took right at the last minute there. I wonder if there's cause and effect? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
dance-spam-lg1.gif

You were told yesterday when you started this exact same thread that Kasich and Trump have the same views on gay marriage and Kim Davis.

Kasich on Same-Sex Marriage: 'The Court Has Ruled and It's Time to Move On', by Julia Porterfield, National Review

John Kasich to Kim Davis: Comply with the law

Someone how those views are going to haunt Trump but propel Kasich. lol

In California (the West essentially if Kasich pitches properly to Hispanic catholics & white fundamentalists/blue collars)

California Stock Pickers Pick Kasich
California Stock Pickers Pick Kasich
Independent groups backing the Ohio governor have raised some $2.4 million from four executives at Capital Group, the Los Angeles-based mutual-fund manager, according to records released on Jan. 31. That's more than any other employer in the country gave to support Kasich. And that doesn't count two other $100,000 donations that appear to be linked to other top Capital Group executives....Most of the money came from two executives: Gregory Wendt, a San Francisco portfolio manager and longtime political donor, who contributed $1.25 million; and Kevin Clifford in Los Angeles, who oversees the firm's fund sales operation and gave $1 million. A spokeswoman for the super-PACs, Connie Wehrkamp, said the two have been friends with Kasich since before he became governor in 2011...."Mr. Wendt and Mr. Clifford believe Gov. Kasich will do for our country what he's done for Ohio -- balance the budget, get people back to work and champion conservative solutions to lift everyone,"

So, California and the West as nutzo as they often seem, tend to be a different breed of voter when it comes to spotting empty suits a mile away, or disturbed personalities. After all, they've got the market cornered on those two things and Iike I said, you can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger and get away with it. That's why the West is going to default to either a Kasich or a Clinton, but not a Trump or Rubio or a Canadian...because mark my words...I'm not sure if Southpark has released the episode yet or not, but they're probably wanting a Clinton or Sanders. So they'll wait and see if the GOP is foolish enough to run Cruz. Then they'll release, undoubtedly, a split-headed Canadian Cruz touring the country in a square-wheeled car and insert some comments about another Candidate born with a Russian birth certificate running against Cruz...something like that.

By the way- I think that Kasich would be a rational choice for a GOP Presidential candidate.

But the GOP is not going for 'rational' this election cycle.

But can Kasich even beat Bernie in the primaries? :lol:
Kasich could beat either Hillary or Sanders and here's how: he simply comes out stronger against Obergefell 2015. DONE DEAL.. from factories, faith, hispanics and blacks, as well as white conservatives....ALL believe a child of marriage should have BOTH a mom AND a dad... Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? It's running around 80-90% across the entire political spectrum...

Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post. Note in the poll, the group "other" might be that silent undecided group of 15% who is waiting for a candidate to take a strong stance on something important to Hispanics as a group. Remember, the word "Hispanic" is nearly synonymous with "catholic". If it were known Rubio, their favorite, was raised in Las Vegas (sin city) and was a Mormon I guess briefly, how tied fast would they be to this guy? Assuming he stays in the race..

If you want to claim that easy immigration is important to Hispanic voters, then why are so many of them siding with "the wall just got higher" Trump? There must be some other issue that Hispanics are thinking Trump represents. What do they feel betrayed about in the establishment conservatives? What glaring silence are they aching for a conservative candidate to trumpet from a bull horn? I mean as long as all the other competing candidates are comfortable staying completely silent about the one issue Hispanics would galvanize around...an issue Trump said he thought was "beautiful" in practice and was "a done deal" legally...I guess the Hispanics supporting Trump in California will never know why they shouldn't be (their immortal souls for instance).

So keep quiet other candidates...and roll the dice. The prize will go to the bold, if there be any. The bold and intelligent with their eyes wide open.

Here's a poll about how each candidate is performing with Hispanics. Poll: The Hispanic electorate in 2016 It was published February 25, 2016 in the Washington Post. Note in the poll, the group "other" might be that silent undecided group of 15% who is waiting for a candidate to take a strong stance on something important to Hispanics as a group. Remember, the word "Hispanic" is nearly synonymous with "catholic". If it were known Rubio, their favorite, was raised in Las Vegas (sin city) and was a Mormon I guess briefly, how tied fast would they be to this guy? Assuming he stays in the race..

If you want to claim that easy immigration is important to Hispanic voters, then why are so many of them siding with "the wall just got higher" Trump? There must be some other issue that Hispanics are thinking Trump represents. What do they feel betrayed about in the establishment conservatives? What glaring silence are they aching for a conservative candidate to trumpet from a bull horn? I mean as long as all the other competing candidates are comfortable staying completely silent about the one issue Hispanics would galvanize around...an issue Trump said he thought was "beautiful" in practice and was "a done deal" legally...I guess the Hispanics supporting Trump in California will never know why they shouldn't be (their immortal souls for instance).

So keep quiet other candidates...and roll the dice. The prize will go to the bold, if there be any. The bold and intelligent with their eyes wide open.

Per your own poll- who do Hispanics trust more on the 'gay marriage issue"?

upload_2016-3-3_12-48-58.png

Democrats- 50% versus Republicans 15%

And Hispanics heavily favor Clinton or Sanders over any Republican

upload_2016-3-3_12-50-34.png

Oh- and only 1% of Hispanic voters say gay marriage is the most important issue for them.

Last edited:
Young Hispanics born in the US might as well be lumped in with young whites. They are incredibly liberal.

Here's what I think. I think you should place all your chips on that bet, and then the GOP runs a candidate promising to roll back gay marriage for the sake of ALL children needing a mother and father both in marriage and we'll see who packs the polls with hispanics voting for them...mmm k? :popcorn:

Young Hispanics born in the US might as well be lumped in with young whites. They are incredibly liberal.

Yes, and they were born to hispanic mothers and fathers...lol.. I wonder if they think having a mother and father is important? Pitched the right way, the "roll back gay marriage" candidate will have between 80-90% of ALL votes in private. The other 10-20% will blindly support Hillary "gay marriage" Clinton... Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Here's what I think. I think you should place all your chips on that bet, and then the GOP runs a candidate promising to roll back gay marriage for the sake of ALL children needing a mother and father both in marriage and we'll see who packs the polls with hispanics voting for them...mmm k?

LOL- if I had 'placed' bets against you on every issue you came up with your bizarre predictions I would be a very wealthy man.

1% of Hispanics think that gay marriage is an important issue.
50% of Hispanics support gay marriage.

ACCORDING TO THE VERY POLL YOU CITED.

Yes, and they were born to hispanic mothers and fathers...lol.. I wonder if they think having a mother and father is important? Pitched the right way, the "roll back gay marriage" candidate will have between 80-90% of ALL votes in private. The other 10-20% will blindly support Hillary "gay marriage" Clinton... Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Kasich has the same views as Trump on gay marriage. Also, a majority of Catholics and Hispanics support gay marriage in this nation. Keep pissing in the wind, Mrs. Kravitz. lol

Kasich has the same views as Trump on gay marriage. Also, a majority of Catholics and Hispanics support gay marriage in this nation. Keep pissing in the wind, Mrs. Kravitz. lol
Well...we know from the interviews that Trump has been to several gay marriages and called them "beautiful". He says the issue is a done deal and that people like Kim Davis and the Kleins are just going to have to suck it up and follow the law:

In contrast, at tonight's Fox News Debate in Michigan, Kasich said that people who challenge people like the Klein's religious faith need to knock it off. And if they don't quit, he's in favor of laws to make gays quit targeting Christians. So, their views are bit different. When asked about this specific topic tonight, Trump gave a "what Cruz said' meek and very brief reply. He was shifty, evasive. Not impressive for the people who think a mother and father for a child in marriage is important: (you know, 80-90% of Americans from the left to the middle to the right): Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

I think Kasich would massacre Hillary Clinton, but he's not going to get the nomination.

Deluding yourself again, Sil.

John Kasich Tells Christian Bakers Who Refuse Gay Wedding to 'Move On,' 'Make Them a Cupcake'

Kasich and Trump have almost identical views on gay marriage and Christian bakers. Spin it anyway you wish but the facts don't support case. Not that has ever stopped you before.

Homos getting hitched is the center of your universe but it isn't for the electorate. That would be the economy.

By the way, a message board straw poll with less than 100 respondents doesn't represent the American people.

And just like yesterday, today, and, tomorrow, gays will continue to marry/raise their families and you can't do shit about it.

He changed that tonight bro. Sorry. People were watching. You can't spin reality. He was cornered in fact on what you just said he said at the Texas debate. They ran a film clip of it in tonite's debate. Kasich clarified that he said individuals should get a cupcake but that people don't have to facilitate products for gay weddings. And he said that gays should "knock off suing people" and if they don't he'd favor laws to stop them.

Thread 54.....on the same topic.

Sil's compulsive obsession with gay people.

Forum List

Back